Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Anyone know what's happened to Byrd?

clm
October 24th, 2008, 09:09 PM
I haven't seen her post in a while. Just wondering if she's okay.

Cindy

Stacer
October 24th, 2008, 09:13 PM
I've wondered the same thing.

Byrd, where are you?

14+kitties
October 24th, 2008, 09:15 PM
Is her husband here now? Maybe he is keeping her busy. :shrug:

Spatx
October 24th, 2008, 09:26 PM
I see her on Tuesdays at Flyball practice, I know she's been busy with weekend tournaments. Hopefully she'll stop by and give an update - I don't really get a chance to talk to people at class, too busy with the dogs usually :)

I don't believe her husband is in Canada yet unfortunately.

clm
October 24th, 2008, 11:09 PM
I see her on Tuesdays at Flyball practice, I know she's been busy with weekend tournaments. Hopefully she'll stop by and give an update - I don't really get a chance to talk to people at class, too busy with the dogs usually :)

I don't believe her husband is in Canada yet unfortunately.

Thanks Spatx, at least we know she's okay. :thumbs up Tell her we were asking about her.

Cindy

Chris21711
October 25th, 2008, 06:20 PM
Byrd posted today in the Off Topic Forum - TV programmes :)

Byrd
October 26th, 2008, 05:40 PM
Yeah, I'm around.

Just going through a bad depressive spell right now and having the ole 'anti-social' thing happening. Been a little off the whole forum thing lately.

Thanks for thinking of me.

clm
October 26th, 2008, 05:55 PM
Good to hear from you! Hope you get outta your funky mood soon although with the winter looming I'm getting a little down myself.

Cindy

Karin
October 26th, 2008, 05:56 PM
Yeah, I'm around.

Just going through a bad depressive spell right now and having the ole 'anti-social' thing happening. Been a little off the whole forum thing lately.

Thanks for thinking of me.

I can relate to that Byrd. Sometimes you feel like a post, sometimes not.

Byrd
October 26th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Thanks guys.

CLM I think I just need a stronger med, I've been on the same one for 4 years, maybe I'm just building a tolerance to it. The last couple of weeks have been pretty emotional, getting stupid about stupid things.

Winston
October 26th, 2008, 07:05 PM
Hey Byrd glad to see your still around! How is Willow doing? Cant wait to see some of her updated flyball shots? You have some amazing pictures of her! Funky moods are part of the season now! Everyone gets a bit off this time of year! Were with ya! :thumbs up

Cindy

Byrd
October 27th, 2008, 07:50 PM
We may get somemore pics at the end of November when we are in Montreal.