Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Silly troublemaking puppy...

rainsley
October 24th, 2008, 03:35 PM
So the other day I wake up to my border collie puppy vomiting everywhere. He had been in his crate all night and was fine the night before, I couldn't imagine what was wrong. He was just vomiting up dog food, no blood, no mucous... just food :shrug:. His eliminations were normal... hmmm. It was Sunday, so I decided to monitor him closely until Monday when I could make a vet appt. :sad:

So later in the afternoon I take him out with me to change the laundry (our washer/dryer are out back of the house), and I seem him vomiting again. I walk over to check on him, and I see... he vomited up an whole pair of underwear!! He must have gotten them out of the laundry the night before and swallowed them whole. They were still intact where he deposited them on the lawn :laughing: :o

Here he is after a rainstorm:

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc200/chrislehr07/Puppy%20pictures/IMG_0864.jpg

And the most recent:

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc200/chrislehr07/Puppy%20pictures/IMG_0934.jpg

he's a hilarious little troublemaker...

BenMax
October 24th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Absolutely adorable pups! I can so relate to puppy trouble.

Good luck with the little bugger.

AmericanBullMom
October 24th, 2008, 03:40 PM
You're very lucky he vomited them up! Could have been very costly if they'd gone all the way through and got stuck in the Intestines!

Patrón too has eaten an entire sock and vomited it up AND a pair of undies and vomited those up as well....
I had to just learn the hard way that you HAVE to pick up ALL clothes... ANYTHING on the ground or in a clothes basket thats low is fair game!

So glad that everything is ok with your puppy!:angel:

Dog Dancer
October 24th, 2008, 04:45 PM
Rusty is a very cute silly boy. You are soooo lucky he upchucked the panties! When my lab Halo was a puppy I wanted to call her Bounty because she was the "quicker picker upper" as they say. Everything in the mouth. You need to get busy with puppy proofing!!! Have fun.

ancientgirl
October 24th, 2008, 08:57 PM
You've got two sweeties.:cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
October 25th, 2008, 03:01 AM
Adorable little troublemaker :lovestruck: :lovestruck: Glad you got to the bottom of the mystery & it turned out okay. So cute! :cloud9:

When my lab Halo was a puppy I wanted to call her Bounty because she was the "quicker picker upper" as they say.

:laugh: :laugh:

joeysmama
October 25th, 2008, 11:07 AM
Funny Growler--"the bottom of the mystery" Eating underwear...bottoms...get it?:laughing:

pbpatti
October 25th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Funny Growler--"the bottom of the mystery" Eating underwear...bottoms...get it?:laughing: hahahaha, I get it!!! Bad puppy, did they come out clean or do you still have to wash them:laughing::crazy:

Kahne9Lover
October 25th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Mine didn't eat my underwear, she just came out in front of company wearing my thong around her head.:o I learned to pick up after myself real quick:laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
October 25th, 2008, 10:48 PM
Funny Growler--"the bottom of the mystery" Eating underwear...bottoms...get it?:laughing:

Yeah :D I was trying to come up w/something more pun - like :shrug: that was the best I could do with it :laughing:

joeysmama
October 25th, 2008, 11:44 PM
For awhile Cooper was very good at getting a paper towel. (Now we're a lot more careful, got a taller garbage can etc.) But he would chew them up into a ball and then when he pooped they would get stuck coming out and Tom would have to pull it out like a baby wipe popping out of the top of a tube. So gross !!!! Like a dispenser. We were lucky that they didn't cause him more problems. Now we don't take any chances with the little thief.

rainsley
October 27th, 2008, 11:06 AM
Tom would have to pull it out like a baby wipe popping out of the top of a tube. So gross !!!! Like a dispenser.

now THAT'S a funny mental picture :D

KarenC
October 27th, 2008, 11:25 AM
Ewwww~ LOL what is WITH dogs and panties?? LOL

Diamondsmum
October 27th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Ohhhhh I can so relate!! Diamond chewed my undies this am. & also wanted to take my sons Boxers out on our walk. What a bum!

BenMax
October 27th, 2008, 12:00 PM
My foster puppy chewed my PJ's, got into the litter box, runs and pees in the house, and yes even bit me last night....oh I can so relate.

totallyhip
October 27th, 2008, 01:02 PM
Aw so cute! Its hard to stay mad at those cute faces though! I melt everytime I look at my three and they know it! :rolleyes:

BenMax I know what you mean about fosters. They can be a handful! My little guy keeps biting me too but I love them ALL :lovestruck:

free
October 27th, 2008, 03:30 PM
pup is cute

they don't have to be pups to steal undies when dusting the living room dining room beau who is 5 had stolen a pair of undies and left them on the tea cart

JennieV
October 27th, 2008, 10:19 PM
Well, so far I am lucky, no undies gone missing...but socks!!! OMG! Sparky is CRAZY about socks... dirty, clean - no matter! He takes off, killing them, shaking them...LOL :rolleyes::D