Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bobby and Amber and front yard

JanM
October 23rd, 2008, 06:05 PM
Here is a link to pix on Photobucket - (there were too many to resize for posting).. I'm changing my front yard from garden to stone and rocks - less work for sure! Bobby and Amber aren't quite sure what happened to the yard!

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t70/JanM07/JansFrontYard/

Bobby is doing well again - he had a few days where he just wasn't perking too well - but he is now!

aslan
October 23rd, 2008, 08:44 PM
oh i'm so happy to hear bobby is doing well, they look so sad in the missing lawn photo's tho.

growler~GateKeeper
October 23rd, 2008, 08:59 PM
hehe they sure do have confused looks

Yay for Bobby doing much better :thumbs up

Frenchy
October 23rd, 2008, 09:42 PM
They look so comfy on the deck ! :cloud9:

I'm glad Bobby is doing better :thumbs up

Ford Girl
October 24th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Awww, there they are...so good to see bobby and amber. Too cute.

The yard looks good too.

TeriM
October 25th, 2008, 01:18 AM
Wow, that is a big job on your yard :eek:, looks great :thumbs up.

I love the pic of the three furries hanging out on the deck enjoying the sun :cloud9:.

pbpatti
October 25th, 2008, 01:29 AM
Here is a link to pix on Photobucket - (there were too many to resize for posting).. I'm changing my front yard from garden to stone and rocks - less work for sure! Bobby and Amber aren't quite sure what happened to the yard!

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t70/JanM07/JansFrontYard/

Bobby is doing well again - he had a few days where he just wasn't perking too well - but he is now!
I love your front yard statues lol

14+kitties
October 25th, 2008, 01:47 PM
They're saying Awww Mom, what happened to our grass??? Such darling doggies. :cloud9:

Brandykins
October 27th, 2008, 04:44 PM
Gorgeous doggies. Lovely photos:) Love the 2nd one to the right - beautiful autumn leaves and a lovely expression on the doggy's face:)

JanM
October 28th, 2008, 11:23 AM
Well, finally - the yard is finished - front and back! WOW - what a job!

The poor puppies - they have never been allowed in the area where I took their pictures because it was all garden and they were somewhat confused when I asked to please go and sit there!

As soon as I can I'll get pictures of the back yard too and will post them. This new "design" will save me hours and hours of weeding - gotta love it!