Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

new to the forum

sarahl
October 23rd, 2008, 03:24 AM
Hi,I'm Sarah and I live in England.I'm introducing myself after asking for and receiving advice for my dog yesterday.I have quite a few animals,four dogs,4 parrots ,3 ferrets a lot of rodents , fish, a snake and a tortoise.We spend a fortune at the vets.Sometimes sensible advice from somebody could have saved us from some of these costly visits,especially with the smaller animals that the vet is not so informed on.Not yesterday though when the advice quite rightly was to seek professional help.Thanks.

Soter
October 23rd, 2008, 10:41 AM
Hi Sarah! Cool, I love everything English!:thumbs up (I live in the West of Ireland)

Sounds like quite a zoo you have at home. I love all animals, but all I have are two fish called Plain and Fancy. I want a dog, but we are waiting till after the new year.

Welcome to the forum!!!

Soter
October 23rd, 2008, 10:43 AM
Sometimes sensible advice from somebody could have saved us from some of these costly visits,especially with the smaller animals that the vet is not so informed on.Not yesterday though when the advice quite rightly was to seek professional help.Thanks.

Are you coming here for :
Advice??
Help??
Wondering what to do??

Tell all problems, i'm quite sure someone on here can help!

hazelrunpack
October 23rd, 2008, 12:16 PM
Welcome to the board, sarahl! :D

We're going to be bugging you unmercifully for pics of all your pets, so I hope you're busy picking out the ones you want to show off for us! :thumbs up

I hear ya about the vet costs...we have 8 dogs and sometimes their doctor bills rival ours! :eek: :D

Enjoy your stay here!

BenMax
October 23rd, 2008, 12:19 PM
Welcome to the board, sarahl! :D

We're going to be bugging you unmercifully for pics of all your pets, so I hope you're busy picking out the ones you want to show off for us! :thumbs up

Enjoy your stay here!

They are not joking...better get prepared to provide furbaby overload.

Welcome.