Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New member...

rainsley
October 22nd, 2008, 07:04 PM
Hi,

I have a 4.5 month old border collie, Rusty, and a 3 year old Lhasapoo, Jolie. Both my dogs are clicker trained. Rusty already knows 25 different words:cool:

I'm joining the group to have another place to collaborate, get advice, and learn...

babymomma
October 22nd, 2008, 07:41 PM
Welcome to the board! Hope you will learhn alot on this board! Hmm.. I should probably tell you how much we all Adore pictures of everybodies furbabies! lol ..

pbpatti
October 22nd, 2008, 07:45 PM
Welcome aboard, there are a lot of very knowledgeable folks here, some of us are a little crazy when it comes to pics of furbabies so when you can post please do...I have a 4 yr old Chocolate Lab who still acts like she is 1.. pbp

hazelrunpack
October 22nd, 2008, 08:49 PM
Welcome, rainsley!

I hope you have some pics of Rusty and Jolie to post for us. :D Not to pressure you or anything...nudge nudge wink wink hint hint :o

Glad to have you aboard!

rainsley
October 22nd, 2008, 10:49 PM
Welcome to the board! Hope you will learhn alot on this board! Hmm.. I should probably tell you how much we all Adore pictures of everybodies furbabies! lol ..

Here's the whole family: Rusty in the front, Jolie's the little one.
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc200/chrislehr07/wholefamily.jpg

MommaKat
October 22nd, 2008, 11:38 PM
Hi,

I have a 4.5 month old border collie, Rusty, and a 3 year old Lhasapoo, Jolie. Both my dogs are clicker trained. Rusty already knows 25 different words:cool:

I'm joining the group to have another place to collaborate, get advice, and learn...

and show pictures :D I'm sure you meant to say that :laughing::clown:

Welcome to the forums!!!!!

rainsley
October 23rd, 2008, 06:26 PM
bump so my pictures get some attention :-)