Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Breeze... has Archer been hangin with Diamond??

Diamondsmum
October 21st, 2008, 07:07 PM
I think so.. LOL

or She read in the TJT that Archer makes a mess with his water dish..
only 1 Paw..
http://www.pets.ca/forum/picture.php?albumid=61&pictureid=514

2 Paws..
http://www.pets.ca/forum/picture.php?albumid=61&pictureid=515

The aftermath..
http://www.pets.ca/forum/picture.php?albumid=61&pictureid=513

LOL... I thought She wouldn't do this.. errrr Hoped

breeze
October 21st, 2008, 07:09 PM
HaHa.... maybe Archer used the phone when I wasn't looking..:laughing:

now he has to teach her to walk in the bowl with one paw at a time including the back ones....:D

just walk right through

Diamondsmum
October 21st, 2008, 07:13 PM
LOL... Ohhh That is what happened :)

I thought the title would make ya smile

I wont let her see this thread LOL

babymomma
October 21st, 2008, 07:20 PM
Hehe cute.. Kelly only digs in her water dish when the water is all gone? Its her way of telling us she needs more..lol. And she knows that it works!

breeze
October 21st, 2008, 07:22 PM
all doggies that like water do this no??

at least it's only water..:D

Diamondsmum
October 21st, 2008, 07:25 PM
LOL yup now if she does this in the toilet:eek::yuck:

BM I dont think her dish is ever empty (I had just filled it too)

breeze
October 21st, 2008, 07:27 PM

I know leo's like to do that to.. that is why I'm keeping the doors closed to the bathrooms..:D

Smiley14
October 21st, 2008, 09:05 PM
:laughing: That is too cute! Mine don't do that, but my previous dog did! Always made such a mess, I finally gave up trying to stop him. :)

hazelrunpack
October 21st, 2008, 09:12 PM
Ms Muddy Mossy Messy Macie does that, too--but only outside, and only when she wants to get her feet wet so she can collect some mud. :D Lucky you that Diamond likes to demonstrate her technique indoors, DM! :rolleyes:

Diamondsmum
October 21st, 2008, 10:06 PM
LOL indoors but also outside with the downsport, Water water everywhere LOL

Dracko
October 21st, 2008, 10:07 PM
all doggies that like water do this no??

at least it's only water..:D

I can honestly say that Dracko has never done this. :D When he drinks out of the cat's dish he tends to flick it all over, though, so I'm not fully w/o having to clean some up.

14+kitties
October 21st, 2008, 10:09 PM
Now that's cute!! Next time video it please! :D

Diamondsmum
October 22nd, 2008, 12:20 AM
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg109/ATVchicky/th_001.jpg (http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg109/ATVchicky/?action=view&current=001.flv)

this just happened at midnite thanks to hubby for refilling her water dish earlier :D:laughing:

jiorji
October 22nd, 2008, 12:23 AM
lol BAD PUPPY!!

My Peanut likes to stick her paws in the water too. Auto water dispenser makes bubbles :D:laughing:

onster
October 22nd, 2008, 12:31 AM
LOL

Love the video!! shes too funny! hahahaha...

and u sound so cute ..haha love ure laugh :D (no im not hitting on u :crazy:) :p

Diamondsmum
October 22nd, 2008, 12:38 AM
LOL I was laffing to much to say NO! lol

rainbow
October 22nd, 2008, 12:52 AM
LOL....Diamond is so cute. :D

Chase (my lab) has never done it but most of the dogs we've had have been water bucket crazy. :crazy:

Logan (my sibe) wasn't too bad but my last two sibes were real brats. They would "dig" in the water and then pick up the bowl and fling it. :eek: That's when we built a frame for the bucket but then the female would scoop up water in her mouth and fling it. :rolleyes:

Diamondsmum
October 22nd, 2008, 12:59 AM
shhhhhh rainbow she might get an idea.. :crazy::D lol or read this thread

rainbow
October 22nd, 2008, 01:06 AM
shhhhhh rainbow she might get an idea.. :crazy::D lol or read this thread

((( RING ))

((( RING )))

http://bestsmileys.com/talking/2.gif Hello, Diamond .....did you want to know how blah blah blah .....

:laughing:

Diamondsmum
October 22nd, 2008, 01:16 AM
LMAO!!!!! pretty soon all the phone calls coming in will be for her

growler~GateKeeper
October 22nd, 2008, 02:37 AM
:laughing: Silly pup! That's whatcha call a self bath :p

aslan
October 22nd, 2008, 11:07 AM
aaaaw diamond tell mommy you need a bigger fimmin pool, quincy says text him later, he'll give you some tips.:D

Diamondsmum
October 22nd, 2008, 11:21 AM
LMAO!! tx aslan

Also that water is also for the cats (they always drank out of it anyways) So I didnt bother having 2 water dishes.

aslan
October 22nd, 2008, 11:38 AM
when we got quincy and when i owned his uncle peyton, both of them within an hour of being in the house fell asleep in their waterbowls, so quincy i went out and bought a huge flat water basin until he was big enough for his pool, peyton was a winter puppy so no pool til spring:sad:

Diamondsmum
October 22nd, 2008, 12:10 PM
aww my sil gave us a plastic kiddie pool for diamond her kids have outgrown it. cant wait to use it in summer. it has a sprinkler & a slide

hazelrunpack
October 22nd, 2008, 01:04 PM
aww my sil gave us a plastic kiddie pool for diamond her kids have outgrown it. cant wait to use it in summer. it has a sprinkler & a slide

Ooooo! A sprinkler and a slide!! Diamond's gonna be in doggie heaven! :cloud9: Your lawn is gonna be a mess! :p

Diamondsmum
October 22nd, 2008, 01:14 PM
LOL it always is as we have our pool that goes up too so while were in ours She can be in hers.

rainbow
October 22nd, 2008, 04:01 PM
LOL it always is as we have our pool that goes up too so while were in ours She can be in hers.

LOL....you really think that's going to happen??? :laughing:

NO WAY......once Diamond sees you and dh in yours she'll be there in a flash to join ya. :D

ancientgirl
October 22nd, 2008, 04:09 PM
Oh boy, I've got two that love doing this. Vlad and Kiska! Drives me nuts because sometimes they turn over the entire bowl! Gah!

Diamondsmum
October 22nd, 2008, 04:32 PM
LOL....you really think that's going to happen??? :laughing:

NO WAY......once Diamond sees you and dh in yours she'll be there in a flash to join ya. :D

LOL most likely:laughing:

Diamondsmum
October 22nd, 2008, 04:32 PM
Oh boy, I've got two that love doing this. Vlad and Kiska! Drives me nuts because sometimes they turn over the entire bowl! Gah!

LOL *prays* Diamond doesnt do that

BrightEyes
October 23rd, 2008, 03:34 PM

BM I dont think her dish is ever empty (I had just filled it too)

I have been dealing with this same issue w/the water dish for 2 months now :yell: Thought we had it licked (no pun intended :p ) at one point, but Karma started again the other day. I do have to say though, that the floor all around here water dish is the cleanest :laughing:

pbpatti
October 25th, 2008, 01:20 AM
Sad that I never got a picture of Sable doing the same thing, she would get both paws in and splash the water from the dish all over the floor. I finally put a towel under the dish so I would not have to wash the floor every time she went fishing as I called it

Brandykins
October 27th, 2008, 04:11 PM
Love those photos!! Loved the video clip as well!! Nearly as big a mess as Loki makes!! Lovely dog:)