Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Some Points To Ponder!!!! Lol

Princesss04
July 21st, 2004, 03:50 PM
:p Points to Ponder..... :p

1. I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose-fitting clothes! If I HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I would'nt have signed up in the first place!

2. The worst thing about accidents in the kitchen is eatting them!

3. Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

4. Stress is when you wake up in the morning screaming and then you realize you have not fallen asleep yet.

5. My husband says I never listen to him...At least I think that is what he said.

6. Just remember... if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

7. Why is it that our children can not read a Bible in school, but they can in prison?

8. Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever.

9. How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

10. Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

11. How is it that we put a man on the moon, before we figured out that it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?

12. Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up every two hours?

13. Why is it that you are IN a movie, but you are ON TV?

14. Why do people pay money to go up in a tail building and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

15. Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They're going to see you naked anyway.

16. If a 911 operator has a heart attack, who does he/she call?

17. Why is "bra" singular and "panties" plural?

Just some things to think about!!!! :p LOL!!!

Catt31
July 21st, 2004, 04:10 PM
LMAO Princess!!! I'm glad you are still finding the time for humor with all the stress in your life with your new little boy!!!

I particularily love #3, it sort of pertains to this website some days, don't ya think??? LOL :D

Princesss04
July 21st, 2004, 04:19 PM
I thought about that but I was not sure if I would get in trouble for saying it but I am glad that you did. Made me laugh as well I needed a good laugh! :D

melanie
July 21st, 2004, 05:05 PM
i love #1. so true. thank you princess very funny.

Princesss04
July 22nd, 2004, 09:03 AM
I liked number one as well! I mean come on think about it LOL! :D ;)

wAggie
July 23rd, 2004, 11:01 AM
"bra" and "panties" ... i had to think about that one... :o
lol.