Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I want this house!

ancientgirl
October 19th, 2008, 04:08 PM
I saw this on Cute Overload. OMG, I want this house. If I am ever lucky enough to have my very own home, I'm going to do stuff like this. This is so neat.

rainbow
October 19th, 2008, 04:11 PM
WOW....that is a cat's paradise. :cloud9:

14+kitties
October 19th, 2008, 04:18 PM
Amazing house! Would love to have that!!!

hazelrunpack
October 19th, 2008, 04:29 PM
That is cool!

You know, with some pieces of shelving and some L-brackets, you could do some of that at your place pretty inexpensively, AG! :thumbs up Or will they not let you attach things to the wall where you are now? :o

rainbow
October 19th, 2008, 04:31 PM
You know, with some pieces of shelving and some L-brackets, you could do some of that at your place pretty inexpensively, AG! :thumbs up Or will they not let you attach things to the wall where you are now? :o

I was thinking the same thing. :thumbs up

I really do love those little "cat holes" in the wall though. :D

kathryn
October 19th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Wonder how you would get to cleaning all that though? Imagine someone hacking up a hairball on one of the beams at the cealing :laughing: Or worse.... leaning over the edge of the beam and hacking up the hairball onto your head or something :crazy:

ancientgirl
October 19th, 2008, 05:20 PM
Hazel, Rainbow, I don't think my landlord would have an issue. When I was adding the lattice to the loft for the cats to not fall, he told me I could build "a steel wall in that place," and he wouldn't care. The main problem I have is the walls except for interior walls which are few, are concrete. When my dad helped me hang my big mirror on the dining area it took him many tries to drill into the wall cleanly and get enough support. The pictures I have hanging are on screws that were already here.

I may be able to do something on the area of the loft wall and the dining room/kitchen wall. I like the idea of maybe a little tunnel on the loft wall. I'll have to see what I can do.

It certainly would be something nice to do for them and give them some added play area.

Frenchy
October 19th, 2008, 05:23 PM
Holy crap , kitty heaven !!! :cloud9:

Dracko
October 19th, 2008, 09:45 PM
OMG! That is the BEST!!!!!!!! I would so love a place like that. I love how they made it all fit right in to their place so it's not like all the shelves and holes stand out.

Gotta go back and look at the pics again. :cloud9:

onster
October 19th, 2008, 09:49 PM
ridiculously cool.

Imagine trying to get your cat into a carrier for the vet though..lol, i have a hard enough time finding my cats when they only have a bed to hide under :eek:.:laughing:

Diamondsmum
October 19th, 2008, 09:49 PM
OMG!!!! That is wayyyyyyyyyyyy kewl:lovestruck:

I like the litter area but I dont see a spot for kittys newpaper:crazy:

How many different kittys are there? anyone count? lol

growler~GateKeeper
October 19th, 2008, 11:11 PM
Very :cool: loads of fun for the kitties! :party:

marko
October 20th, 2008, 07:28 AM
Oh that house is just awesome!

ancientgirl
October 20th, 2008, 09:35 AM
That house is a dream! I am going to figure out how to do some stuff like that for my gang.