Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Grey's Anatomy

poodletalk
October 19th, 2008, 08:35 AM
I only started watching Grey's Anatomy last month, I thought I watched all of season 2 when I rented all the DVD'S at the videostore. (They saved me from boardem when I couldn't budge from the sofa because of a pulled muscle in my neck and shoulder)

Friday, I rented seaon three, disk 1,2,3..the show opened up with Issy lying on the floor crying over her dead patient and Burke in the hospital because he got shot.

The video store is far from my house, is their anywhere on the net I where I can see season 2 finale? I watched some youtube clips, I know the story. sort of...why did Burke get shot? I don't know...what's with the graduation?

babymomma
October 19th, 2008, 08:37 AM
I cant remember why burke got shot. But the graduation is because of a teenager dying with cancer, and she will not make it to hers, so they made one at the hospital for her.. It was a very sweet gesture, but at the end, Denny dies :cry:

poodletalk
October 19th, 2008, 08:50 AM
Thanks Babymomma, I saw it on the youtube clip where she's lying beside Denny and they want to move him to the morge. Very dramantic scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzdXD_a-RB8