Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New foster at Hazel Run...??

Pages : [1] 2

hazelrunpack
October 18th, 2008, 11:35 PM
How did that LOLcats picture go? Cerberus, three-headed guard of Hades...not so scary. :laughing:

Well, madame hazel is currently fostering Cerberus (not so scary). He hangs out by the computer table and watches us type!

43094 43095

See? Not so scary! :laugh:

Sorry...someone let hazel into the coffee shop this afternoon and she's a bit giddy from the caffeine rush yet! :o

Frenchy
October 18th, 2008, 11:37 PM
:laughing: :laughing:

I love you Hazel :laughing:

hazelrunpack
October 18th, 2008, 11:46 PM

I love you Hazel :laughing:

So does my BIL. He sent me these three finger puppets in the mail with a funny card for helping out lil sis (his wife) with her computer. She calls me when she gets desperate. Sometimes I can help her really screw her computer up, but at least we laugh a lot while I'm "helping" her! :laughing:

I really cracked up when I finally figured out what the heck was in that envelope! :laugh:

hazelrunpack
October 18th, 2008, 11:49 PM
Now isn't everyone happy that hazel got that new camera so she could share our insanity with you? :laugh: :crazy: :laughing:

rainbow
October 19th, 2008, 12:03 AM
I especially love the little lamb in the middle. :cloud9:

Please tell Daddyrunpack that we want pics of you playing with them. :laughing:

hazelrunpack
October 19th, 2008, 12:22 AM
He's on vacation the next couple of weeks. I plan on putting on lots of puppet shows for him! :angel: I'm sure he's just gonna love it...

...and I'll bet my finger puppets mysteriously disappear oh along about Wednesday! :laughing:

rainbow
October 19th, 2008, 12:26 AM
:laughing: I hope to see pics before Wednesday then. :D

growler~GateKeeper
October 19th, 2008, 12:38 AM

hazelrunpack
October 19th, 2008, 01:15 AM
Hmmmm...I think I should properly have started this thread in the Non-pet photography section, eh? :eek:

Whoopsy! My bad :o

:rolleyes:

rainbow
October 19th, 2008, 01:31 AM
:lightbulb: But they can be Madame Hazel's pets. :D

clm
October 19th, 2008, 01:36 AM
Thanks for the before bed chuckle Hazel. I needed that. :laughing:

Cindy

hazelrunpack
October 19th, 2008, 01:49 AM
Can't. relax. Note to self: only one large javakula per trip into town from now on...

It's late and Cerberus is restless. After all, when he was guarding the gates of Hades, night was always his busiest time.

"Hey, lil Dude, what do you think you're doing?"

"Get the brush, Mom! It feels like there's some goobers in my hair!"

"Aw, Mom! I know he's a guest, but do I have to share my bed with this weirdo?"

hazelrunpack
October 19th, 2008, 01:52 AM
"Hey! Who are you, Lil Dude, and why are you chewing on Mom's finger?!"

"Whew! It's okay, guys! The Sheriff's got things under control!"

hazelrunpack
October 19th, 2008, 01:54 AM
Okay...I think madame hazel has that out of her system.

Time to crawl into bed...again... :D

rainbow
October 19th, 2008, 02:03 AM
EEEEK.....now you're tormenting the dogs. :eek: You definitely need to stay away from the caffeine. :D

Thank dog The Sheriff was able to get the puppets away from you. :laughing:

G'nite again Hazel :sleepy: ....I hope your Cerberus dreams don't keep you awake all night. :evil:

growler~GateKeeper
October 19th, 2008, 02:08 AM
"Aw, Mom! I know he's a guest, but do I have to share my bed with this weirdo?"

:laugh: :laugh:

TeriM
October 19th, 2008, 02:31 AM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Hazel, you're :crazy:

Love the pics of the gang hangin with the newbies :laughing:.

hazelrunpack
October 19th, 2008, 10:11 AM
No...didn't dream of Cerberus last night.... Didn't dream at all that I can recall...just did a lot of twitching and sitting bolt-upright in bed... :laughing: Cole finally pinned me down and slept on my chest to keep me there. :D

Frenchy
October 19th, 2008, 10:30 AM
I need some explanation. Is this foster having multiple personalities like madama Hazel ? Because I do see 3 of them :confused:

:headslap: omg the new foster is already abusing the pack :eek:

:laughing:

hazelrunpack
October 19th, 2008, 10:55 AM
I need some explanation. Is this foster having multiple personalities like madama Hazel ? Because I do see 3 of them :confused:

:headslap: omg the new foster is already abusing the pack :eek:

Cerberus was the three-headed dog that guarded the gates of Hades....so I suppose he had three personalities, having three heads and all. :laughing: That's why we took him on when he needed a home--we can relate! :laugh:

He's actually sorta useful around the house. Made coffee this morning!

Coool! Moooooreee Caffeeeeeiiiiinneeee!

Frenchy
October 19th, 2008, 10:57 AM
Cerberus was the three-headed dog that guarded the gates of Hades....

ahhh I get it now :laughing:

more caffeine ? woohooo , more :crazy: pics coming soon :thumbs up

rainbow
October 19th, 2008, 03:06 PM
No...didn't dream of Cerberus last night.... Didn't dream at all that I can recall...just did a lot of twitching and sitting bolt-upright in bed... :laughing: Cole finally pinned me down and slept on my chest to keep me there. :D

Perhaps Madame Hazel did all the dreaming. :crazy:

rainbow
October 19th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Cerberus was the three-headed dog that guarded the gates of Hades....so I suppose he had three personalities, having three heads and all. :laughing: That's why we took him on when he needed a home--we can relate! :laugh:

Holy crap, Hazel.....you're going to end up being just like Sybil. :eek:

14+kitties
October 19th, 2008, 03:28 PM
Ok, Ms. Hazel has officially lost it!! They are coming to get you..........
http://bestsmileys.com/medical/5.gif to lock you in the loony bin. http://bestsmileys.com/jail/1.gif(Sorry, all I could find was jail) :o

hazelrunpack
October 19th, 2008, 03:37 PM
On his morning rounds, foster Cerberus checks out the sleeping Pack.

"Mom!! That weirdo is back! He's messin' with the Princess~Queen's ear!!"

"If you don't mind your p's and q's Lil Dude, I'm gonna hafta take some serious action!"

"Hmmm...she sounds serious, guys...let's go hang out with someone else..."

"Hey, what's this? ... Peee-yyoooooooo! :eeew:"

hazelrunpack
October 19th, 2008, 03:42 PM
"Shhhhh! This one's sleeping! Stealthy, stealthy... Let's sneak up on her!"

"Knock it off with this "stealthy stealthy" crap...I can see you comin' a mile away! :frustrated:"

Stacer
October 19th, 2008, 03:45 PM
I truly thought Cerberus would be waaaaaaay uglier. He's cute. To bad the pack doesn't think so. :D

rainbow
October 19th, 2008, 03:47 PM
Hazel http://www.pic4ever.com/images/snapoutofit.gif ....I'm starting to get worried about you. http://www.pic4ever.com/images/leb.gif

Poor abused doggies :grouphug: ....I'm going to have to come down and rescue them. :cloud9:

Cute pics though. :D

hazelrunpack
October 19th, 2008, 03:48 PM
"Not very friendly! :sad:

We'll go visit Grace!"

"Ohhhhhh, nooooooooooo"ooooooooooooo!"

hazelrunpack
October 19th, 2008, 03:52 PM
I truly thought Cerberus would be waaaaaaay uglier. He's cute. To bad the pack doesn't think so. :D

He really is cute. You'll notice that one of the heads is a beagle (in touch with his inner rabbit) and the middle one is a border colliee (in touch with his inner sheep). :p

Hazel http://www.pic4ever.com/images/snapoutofit.gif ....I'm starting to get worried about you. http://www.pic4ever.com/images/leb.gif

Poor abused doggies :grouphug: ....I'm going to have to come down and rescue them. :cloud9:

Cute pics though. :D

No, no rescue necessary. I'm done...honest! :fingerscr....oops...I mean :thumbs up! :laughing:

No....really!!

Turns out Cerberus really gets on madame hazel's nerves if she hasn't had two large chocolate javakulas that day... :o

hazelrunpack
October 19th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Ok, Ms. Hazel has officially lost it!! They are coming to get you..........
http://bestsmileys.com/medical/5.gif to lock you in the loony bin. http://bestsmileys.com/jail/1.gif(Sorry, all I could find was jail) :o

I warned everyone what was gonna happen if I went digital! :laughing: But did any of you listen? Nooooo-ooooo-ooooooooo :p

rainbow
October 19th, 2008, 03:56 PM
No, no rescue necessary. I'm done...honest! :fingerscr....oops...I mean :thumbs up! :laughing:

No....really!!

Turns out Cerberus really gets on madame hazel's nerves if she hasn't had two large chocolate javakulas that day... :o

:laughing: and we know how TDFO hates to referee between you and madame hazel. :D

rainbow
October 19th, 2008, 03:59 PM
I warned everyone what was gonna happen if I went digital! :laughing: But did any of you listen? Nooooo-ooooo-ooooooooo :p

But we love you being digital......we get waaaay more pics now. :cloud9: :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
October 19th, 2008, 04:00 PM
Yeah, makes TDFO really grumpy to have to referree! :eek:

Course even TDFO gets in touch with her inner puppy when we're high on caffeine... :D

breeze
October 19th, 2008, 04:01 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

:laughing::laughing:

:thumbs up

I love it !!!!!!!!!:D

breeze
October 19th, 2008, 04:03 PM
. I'm done...honest!

NNOOOOOOOOOO you can't be done......
snif snif snif

rainbow
October 19th, 2008, 04:08 PM
Okay, I have one question....

Is Cerberus going to split into three personalities and have three names that we have to remember? And, will these three personalities get along with each other? And with Hazel, Madame Hazel and TDFO? :D

hazelrunpack
October 19th, 2008, 04:08 PM
But we love you being digital......we get waaaay more pics now. :cloud9: :thumbs up

Ever heard that old movie line? "Be very very afraid!"? If I ever get a faster connection... :laughing:

rainbow
October 19th, 2008, 04:10 PM
Ever heard that old movie line? "Be very very afraid!"? If I ever get a faster connection... :laughing:

LOL....we won't be able to keep up with you bouncing all over the board. :laughing:

hazelrunpack
October 19th, 2008, 04:12 PM
NNOOOOOOOOOO you can't be done......
snif snif snif

:laughing: Well, maybe I'll just add to it in future as the mood strikes us! :crazy: We'll see if madame hazel gets any more inspiration! :p

Okay, I have one question....

Is Cerberus going to split into three personalities and have three names that we have to remember? And, will these three personalities get along with each other? And with Hazel, Madame Hazel and TDFO? :D

I think they're already Dog, Border Collie (in touch with his Inner Sheep) and Beagle (in touch with his Inner Bunny). I'm hoping Cerberus will find his forever home before we have to deal with any personality conflicts! :laughing: Not sure if hazel, madame hazel and TDFO will ever fully accept the little pest, but I get along with him okay. :D

rainbow
October 19th, 2008, 04:20 PM
I think they're already Dog, Border Collie (in touch with his Inner Sheep) and Beagle (in touch with his Inner Bunny). I'm hoping Cerberus will find his forever home before we have to deal with any personality conflicts! :laughing: Not sure if hazel, madame hazel and TDFO will ever fully accept the little pest, but I get along with him okay. :D

So now we've got to remember:

1. Hazel
2. Madame Hazel
3. TDFO
4. Cerberus
5. Dog
6. Border Collie aka Inner Sheep
7. Beagle aka Inner Bunny
8. Cole
9. Cass
10. Ridge
11. Macie
12. Ember
13. Lil Belle
14. Brier
15. Grace

:eek:

hazelrunpack
October 19th, 2008, 04:22 PM
Everyone always leaves out poor hubby....

He's getting a real complex, y'know? :frustrated:

rainbow
October 19th, 2008, 04:28 PM
Everyone always leaves out poor hubby....

He's getting a real complex, y'know? :frustrated:

Oooops...

1. hubby
2. dh
3. DH
4. hazelrundaddy
5. daddyrunpack
6. Mr. Hazel

Ummm....I think that you should get the hazelrundaddy to join us here. :laughing:

hazelrunpack
October 19th, 2008, 04:40 PM
Absolutely not! He'd see how many posts I have! :laugh:

Besides, we only have the one computer... :o

Diamondsmum
October 19th, 2008, 04:43 PM
LMAO!! I am laffing to hard on this thread (came here to post Diamond in the bath) & I dont want to take away from thsi thread. lol

rainbow
October 19th, 2008, 04:47 PM
Absolutely not! He'd see how many posts I have! :laugh:

Besides, we only have the one computer... :o

Just tell him that there was some kind of glitch and everyone got a "1" put in front of their number of posts. :laughing:

Then you will just have to share.....he can log on when you're vacuuming the dustbunnies and feeding the pack. :D

rainbow
October 19th, 2008, 04:49 PM
LMAO!! I am laffing to hard on this thread (came here to post Diamond in the bath) & I dont want to take away from thsi thread. lol

Oh no....we want to see Diamond bath pics too. :cloud9:

Besides, I think Hazel is getting tired of me, Madame Hazel is having a nap and TDFO is just too grumpy to reply today. :D

hazelrunpack
October 19th, 2008, 04:50 PM

I wanna see Diamond in the bath!!! :thumbs up

Diamondsmum
October 19th, 2008, 04:51 PM
LOL kk

:)

hazelrunpack
October 19th, 2008, 04:52 PM
Besides, I think Hazel is getting tired of me,

Oh, never! :grouphug: madame hazel is, however, getting pretty tired of this Cerberus Dude and would like to see Diamond in the bath, too! :D

rainbow
October 19th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Sounds like Madame Hazel needs another large cup of chocolate javakula. :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
October 19th, 2008, 05:02 PM
Sounds like Madame Hazel needs another large cup of chocolate javakula. :thumbs up

Oh, puhleeez, rainbow! Puhleeez don't encourage her! :eek: :crazy:

:o

Diamondsmum
October 19th, 2008, 05:03 PM
I cant upload to my albums :frustrated::shrug:

The first box keeps going blank its weird when I upload them

Ill try attachments

hazelrunpack
October 19th, 2008, 05:19 PM
I actually managed to get into the thread, DM! :thumbs up

But I wonder why the albums aren't working for you :confused: Is there a limit on how many pics you can post maybe? :shrug:

rainbow
October 19th, 2008, 05:23 PM
I've got no idea about the albums.....I have a hard enough time uploading pics. :laughing:

rainbow
October 19th, 2008, 05:24 PM
Oh, puhleeez, rainbow! Puhleeez don't encourage her! :eek: :crazy:

:o

Okay....make her wait until tomorrow. :D

hazelrunpack
October 19th, 2008, 05:26 PM
That could be arranged...

rainbow
October 19th, 2008, 05:28 PM
That could be arranged...

WOOO HOOO .....to be continued tomorrow. :goodvibes:

Frenchy
October 19th, 2008, 06:08 PM
LMAO!! I am laffing to hard on this thread l

:laughing: me too , must remember to go to the bathroom first next time :frustrated:

So ... the foster .... neutered yet ? Has he been assest ? Good temperement ? :rolleyes:

hazelrunpack
October 19th, 2008, 09:34 PM
So ... the foster .... neutered yet ? Has he been assest ? Good temperement ? :rolleyes:

We have yet to identify any reproductive bits so we're assuming he's neutered. He's got a fairly good temperament...isn't particularly vicious, but he seems to be rather needy and a bit of a pest. :D

Frenchy
October 19th, 2008, 10:09 PM
:laughing: maybe his "things" haven't dropped yet :D

hazelrunpack
October 19th, 2008, 10:45 PM

growler~GateKeeper
October 19th, 2008, 11:09 PM
Love the expression on Lady (in waiting) Ridge's face = :eek: :rolleyes:

hazelrunpack
October 19th, 2008, 11:20 PM
She's not quite sure what to make of Cerberus. She's rather relieved that she hasn't seen him all evening. :D

ancientgirl
October 20th, 2008, 02:55 PM
Boy, I'm super behind on these threads. Between work and just being so tired when I get home I haven't had a chance to look at the new stuff.

I have to say, I went like this :eek: when I saw the title. LOL, I thought, holy cow where is Hazel going to keep more dogs!

rainbow
October 20th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Have you had your cup of chocolate javakula yet today? :D

hazelrunpack
October 21st, 2008, 12:06 AM
Have you had your cup of chocolate javakula yet today? :D

No...lucky for pets.ca. :D No further Cerberus adventures today, I'm afraid. :o Cerberus, like the rest of us, was having a hard time staying awake listening to the budget CDs. :rolleyes:

I have to say, I went like this :eek: when I saw the title. LOL, I thought, holy cow where is Hazel going to keep more dogs!

As it turns out, 3-headed dogs are a lot smaller than I thought they'd be, so it really isn't a problem! :laughing:

rainbow
October 21st, 2008, 01:01 AM
No...lucky for pets.ca. :D No further Cerberus adventures today, I'm afraid. :o Cerberus, like the rest of us, was having a hard time staying awake listening to the budget CDs. :rolleyes:

:sad: :sad: :sad:

hazelrunpack
October 21st, 2008, 01:16 AM
I'll try to get Cerberus out for a little exercise tomorrow. :o

rainbow
October 21st, 2008, 01:23 AM

http://bestsmileys.com/dancing/14.gif

growler~GateKeeper
October 21st, 2008, 01:29 AM

Good thing Ridgey will be out of the house otherwise she might toss Cerberus in the crate w/destructo boy Brier :laughing:

Love4himies
October 21st, 2008, 08:33 AM
:laughing::laughing: Hazel you are so :crazy: funny! I can't believe you are not a famous author. Or are you :cool:?

Frenchy
October 21st, 2008, 12:41 PM
So how's the 3 headed freak doing today ? :laughing:

rainbow
October 21st, 2008, 02:15 PM
So how's the 3 headed freak doing today ? :laughing:

But Cerberus is not a freak :sad: ....unless you meant Hazel/Madame/TDFO :eek: :eek: :eek:

hazelrunpack
October 21st, 2008, 02:53 PM
Cerberus is really beginning to relax and get comfy at his new foster home. He's a bit apprehensive of the Pack...they don't seem to be too tolerant...but when they're asleep, Cerberus comes out to play.

The rolling craft center is a fascinating place to hang out.

"Look at all this stuff in Mom's craft drawer!"

"Oooooo...a camera!!

"Teeeheeee...everyone's sleeping! I'll take a picture!"

hazelrunpack
October 21st, 2008, 03:03 PM
"As long as the camera is out, lets work on our Christmas portrait!"

"That was fun, but I'm thirsty!"

"Okay, Inner Sheep, let's go get some water."
"Yum, Inner Bunny! That was really good!

"Hey, look! The computer's on! Let's go check it out!"

hazelrunpack
October 21st, 2008, 03:08 PM
"Hey, look what else is on the computer! It's the next Setters' Corner! We can get a sneak peak..."
"Too funny!" :laughing:

"Shhhh...you're disturbing the Pack with your silly giggling!"

"Hey, look over here! It's the Pack's Diary! Let's read about all their secrets!"
"Too boring...just talks about meds and weather..." :frustrated:

"But look over here, Inner Bunny!! It's a movie camera!!"

rainbow
October 21st, 2008, 03:10 PM
YAY...Cerberus is back. :highfive:

But how come he's not watching pets.ca on the computer? :sad:

Awww.....sleeping daddyrunpack, Ridge and Macie. :cloud9:

rainbow
October 21st, 2008, 03:12 PM
Cerberus, I hope you told Hazel to give you a page in the newsletter. :goodvibes:

hazelrunpack
October 21st, 2008, 03:12 PM
"Hey! There's no room left for the movie we just made!" :sad:
"But there's lots of scary movies here to watch!"

"Can't watch a movie without some munchies! Let's go check what's in the freezer."

"Don't slam the door, Inner Sheep! You'll wake up the..."

"Too late!!!!"
"They're on to us!!! Run!!!!"

ancientgirl
October 21st, 2008, 03:14 PM
:laughing::laughing: That last one killed me.

hazelrunpack
October 21st, 2008, 03:15 PM
YAY...Cerberus is back. :highfive:

But how come he's not watching pets.ca on the computer? :sad:

He was checking out the LOLcats thread up there in the second post :thumbs up

Awww.....sleeping daddyrunpack, Ridge and Macie. :cloud9:

Hey, thanks, rainbow :frustrated: That's madame hazel, Ember and Macie.

:laughing: :laugh: :laughing:

Cerberus, I hope you told Hazel to give you a page in the newsletter. :goodvibes:

Oy! I think Cerberus takes too much explaining! :laughing: :crazy:

hazelrunpack
October 21st, 2008, 03:18 PM
AG, Cerberus was actually just a caffeine fantasy of madame hazel's. I had no idea he'd have his own fan club! :laughing: So now the little bugger's heads are all swollen with self-importance and he's getting into everything!!! :frustrated:

:p

aslan
October 21st, 2008, 03:18 PM
yay more pack and foster pack stories. send cerberus here if he wants horrors... oh hazel i have the other 2 alien movies if you want them.

hazelrunpack
October 21st, 2008, 03:23 PM
yay more pack and foster pack stories. send cerberus here if he wants horrors... oh hazel i have the other 2 alien movies if you want them.

I have the fourth one...what was it called? Alien Resurrection or some such. It sucked. I didn't know there was a 5th, but after the 4th I lost interest. :p I only watch the first three for comic relief, anyway. :laughing:

aslan
October 21st, 2008, 03:24 PM
the 5th would be alien vs predator, took abit to realize it was the pre-qual to the rest of them. the ship that leaves at the end, is the one they find in the original alien. the 6th totally sucked. But cerberus might want to cuddle up with a puppie and watch them.

rainbow
October 21st, 2008, 03:27 PM
Hey, thanks, rainbow :frustrated: That's madame hazel, Ember and Macie.

:laughing: :laugh: :laughing:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I don't know why I typed Ridge cuz I meant Ember. :o

I'm really sorry to confuse you with the hazelrundaddy....I just assumed you were taking "live" pics so it had to be him. :D

rainbow
October 21st, 2008, 03:29 PM
Oy! I think Cerberus takes too much explaining! :laughing: :crazy:

No way :sad: ....Madame Hazel can help you. :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
October 21st, 2008, 03:54 PM

I don't know why I typed Ridge cuz I meant Ember. :o

I'm really sorry to confuse you with the hazelrundaddy....I just assumed you were taking "live" pics so it had to be him. :D

He sneaked up on us this morning while we weren't looking. I was already up, but as you can see, madame hazel went back for one more orange snuggle! :laughing:

Frenchy
October 21st, 2008, 10:23 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: omg you're killing me here :laughing: love the "let's go check in the freezer , and reading the pack's journal :laughing:

omg there should be a pee warning : must go pee before reading this thread :laughing:

14+kitties
October 21st, 2008, 10:35 PM
If I weren't so tired I would think of something amusing to say at this point but I am so........ :thumbs up:p

onster
October 21st, 2008, 10:51 PM
lol...ure the best storyteller hazel. Love it! :laughing::D

Diamondsmum
October 21st, 2008, 10:55 PM
awwww LMAO!!! I love it this should be sticky lol

hazelrunpack
October 21st, 2008, 10:58 PM
:laughing: Cerberus is just happy that you and Frenchy enjoy his adventures, 14+! :D He told us so themselves! :crazy:

hazelrunpack
October 21st, 2008, 11:01 PM
jeez, madame hazel...it took you so long to press submit that time that it looks like you're ignorin' DM and onster!!! :eek: That's not very polite! :frustrated:

:o Sorry! :p I'm trying to multitask again and I don't multitask well! :o

Actually, I was making sure that Cerberus was tucked in for the night...I'm crate training him so he doesn't wander around at night! :laughing:

Diamondsmum
October 21st, 2008, 11:03 PM
lol does he like the crate???

hazelrunpack
October 21st, 2008, 11:39 PM
No...and the little blighter is small enough to sneak through the slits in the side... :yell: I might have to saran wrap him in there! :laughing: Or maybe duct tape him to the bed tonight so we can get some sleep! :o

Frenchy
October 22nd, 2008, 12:09 PM
I'm crate training him so he doesn't wander around at night! :laughing:

:laughing: so the pack won't be able to put the blame on him if any accidents happen in the house :sad:

hazelrunpack
October 22nd, 2008, 12:18 PM
:laughing: so the pack won't be able to put the blame on him if any accidents happen in the house :sad:

They once tried to blame bumblebees for chewing on the deck gate :rolleyes:...so I'm sure a little crating won't keep Cerberus immune from paw-pointing! :D He does make such a lovely scapegoat.

:dog::"Nope...haven't seen your sandwich, Mom. :angel: That Cerberus, though--you know he has three mouths to feed and he was hangin' around here earlier... Have you talked to him about it?" :evil:

Frenchy
October 22nd, 2008, 12:40 PM
:dog::"Nope...haven't seen your sandwich, Mom. :angel: That Cerberus, though--you know he has three mouths to feed and he was hangin' around here earlier... Have you talked to him about it?" :evil:

said Gracie :laughing::evil:

rainbow
October 22nd, 2008, 03:12 PM
So did Cerberus behave himself last night? :D

hazelrunpack
October 22nd, 2008, 08:37 PM
Mmmmm....sort of... :o I'm thinking of putting him to work doing housework tomorrow to wear him out for tomorrow night! :thumbs up :D

Frenchy
October 22nd, 2008, 08:41 PM
Mmmmm....sort of... :o I'm thinking of putting him to work doing housework tomorrow to wear him out for tomorrow night! :thumbs up :D

He could help with the dusting :lightbulb:

Diamondsmum
October 22nd, 2008, 08:44 PM
LOL frenchy!!! I agree it could earn his keep! lol

aslan
October 22nd, 2008, 08:56 PM
He could help with the dusting :lightbulb:

:laughing::laughing: he could do the horizontal blinds.

Frenchy
October 22nd, 2008, 09:02 PM

ohhh yes ! Hazel , you think I could ..... foster him once you're ... done with him ? :D

hazelrunpack
October 22nd, 2008, 09:44 PM

Yep, Frenchy...I think I might be willing to foster him once I have him trained up a bit... Oh, unless he takes to vacuuming. If he likes to vacuum, he's staying here! :laughing:

rainbow
October 23rd, 2008, 12:31 AM
NOOOooooooo .......Cerberus should not be doing housework. :frustrated:

If you guys are going to make him do thankless work like that then I am going to have to come down there and rescue him. :thumbs up

He will be treated with respect here and play with me and the fuzzbutts all day long. :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
October 23rd, 2008, 12:37 AM
NOOOooooooo .......Cerberus should not be doing housework. :frustrated:

If you guys are going to make him do thankless work like that then I am going to have to come down there and rescue him. :thumbs up

He will be treated with respect here and play with me and the fuzzbutts all day long. :cloud9:

Well, we'll see how the vacuuming goes! :laughing:

rainbow
October 23rd, 2008, 12:40 AM
Okay....he's allowed to sit on top of the handle while Madame Hazel pushes it. :D

hazelrunpack
October 23rd, 2008, 12:43 AM
It's a cannister vacuum... :o Gonna be tough for the little guy to handle... :eek:

rainbow
October 23rd, 2008, 12:49 AM
Just make sure you don't accidently suck him up in it. :yell: :eek:

hazelrunpack
October 23rd, 2008, 12:52 AM
Just make sure you don't accidently suck him up in it. :yell: :eek:

:eek: Inner Bunny just swooned at the thought!!!!

No...I promise to keep him very very safe! :thumbs up I just wanna tire him out for the evening, not traumatize the lil darlin'! :D

rainbow
October 23rd, 2008, 12:55 AM
Yes, that's good cuz he's much too cute to have any harm come to him. :eek:

jiorji
October 23rd, 2008, 12:02 PM
don't you just hate it when fosters take over the house and bother the resident pets??:frustrated::laughing:

where do i fill out the adoption papers for this one Hazel??:D

BenMax
October 23rd, 2008, 12:48 PM
Hazelrunpack - first my apologies that I have not looked at this thread until now....very neglectful these days.

I currently also have a foster and having some food aggression issues. Tell me - is your foster having any issues and how are you handling them?:D

hazelrunpack
October 23rd, 2008, 01:41 PM
where do i fill out the adoption papers for this one Hazel??:D

He's still in the evaluation phase so it'll be a while before he's up for adoption turns out he's pretty good with a vacuum! :D

Hazelrunpack - first my apologies that I have not looked at this thread until now....very neglectful these days.

I currently also have a foster and having some food aggression issues. Tell me - is your foster having any issues and how are you handling them?:D

Oh, yes! Definitely food agression issues in the house these days! We have to feed him separately or he gets eaten. :eek:

Hmmmm...might be enough there for yet another adventure! :lightbulb:

rainbow
October 23rd, 2008, 01:47 PM
Hmmmm...might be enough there for yet another adventure! :lightbulb:

YAY....we need a weekly "Adventures of Cerberus" thread. :thumbs up

Smiley14
October 23rd, 2008, 04:04 PM
Oh my word! I can't stop laughing! :laughing: Not sure how I missed this one before, but saw the title and was excited to see the newest pointer/thinking that Hazel has gone crazy, LOL, and then see THAT.

And then I really did think Hazel has gone crazy. :laughing:

Love it! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
October 23rd, 2008, 04:10 PM
Glad to bring a smile to your lips, Smiley! :D

More is on the way....hazel plotted to tire Cerberus out to keep him from wandering at night... :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
October 23rd, 2008, 04:20 PM
Foster Cerberus sleeps all day and gets into all sorts of trouble at night. The Pack was getting very irritated with the little blighter. The Hazel Run Mama decided that perhaps chores would help wear Cerberus out and help him to sleep through the night.

43260 43261
"Wakey, wakey, Cerberus! Time for chores!"

"Chores? What are chores?"

"I'll show you..."

First Cerberus made the bed:

hazelrunpack
October 23rd, 2008, 04:24 PM
...then it was time to make the coffee.

"Here's some coffee, Mom! Just the way you like it! A touch of hazelnut, some cool whip and a touch of milk!"

"Time for your grooming, Lil Belle!"
"Mom, you're not seriously going to let him groom us, are you?!"

BrightEyes
October 23rd, 2008, 04:29 PM
OMG, my heart! :laughing:

hazelrunpack
October 23rd, 2008, 04:29 PM
"Aw, c'mon, Grace! Let me groom you!"
"Nah. That's okay, Cerberus."

"Why don't you let me groom you, Lil Dude?"
"Nah. That's okay, Sheriff Cole. We'll move on to something else." :o

"Lil Belle, time to brush your teeth!"

hazelrunpack
October 23rd, 2008, 04:33 PM
"We'll get those teeth nice and clean, Lil Belle!" :thumbs up

"We'll help Mom clip some coupons..."

"...and sort the recyclables."

hazelrunpack
October 23rd, 2008, 04:38 PM
"Hey, Cerberus, can you do some dusting?"

"Sure, Mom!" :thumbs up "Happy to help!"

"Hey, Inner Bunny...what is that?!"
"Don't know, Inner Sheep. Let's check it out!"

"Oh. My. Dawg! Look at the size of that hairball! :eek: Get the vacuum!"

hazelrunpack
October 23rd, 2008, 04:43 PM
"There! That's better!"

"Cerberus, can you clean the bathroom now?"

"Sure thing, Mom...but we's gettin' awful tired..."

"Not much more to do, dear. First the sink..."

"...then the toilet."
"You want us to do what?!! No way, Mom!"

hazelrunpack
October 23rd, 2008, 04:48 PM
"So tired, Mom...can we just go to bed now?"
"Sure, Cerberus honey. Let me tuck you in..."

It was very quiet that night at Hazel Run for a change... :D

:evil:

aslan
October 23rd, 2008, 04:51 PM
ummmm that's starting to look like foster slave labour. poor little cerberus doin all the work while the pack sits back and does nothing.

growler~GateKeeper
October 23rd, 2008, 04:54 PM
:laughing: Lil Belle didn't look to happy about Cerberus brushing her, but she was okay with the tooth brush :laughing:

:D Sheriff Cole laying down the law :laugh:

hazelrunpack
October 23rd, 2008, 04:54 PM
And madame hazel just realized that we didn't even feed the poor little blighter! :eek:

We're such a bad foster mommie... :o But he did sleep! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
October 23rd, 2008, 05:01 PM
:laughing: Lil Belle didn't look to happy about Cerberus brushing her, but she was okay with the tooth brush :laughing:

The toothpaste tastes good. :D

rainbow
October 23rd, 2008, 05:05 PM
Ahem....might I remind you, that Cerberus is not allowed to do the thankless housecleaning jobs. :frustrated:

As per his contract, he is only allowed to help with the dog chores. :cloud9:

breeze
October 23rd, 2008, 05:07 PM
all that work for poor little Cerberus (boy that name is hard to remember and say)

but a least they had a nice warm bed to sleep in and all was quite..:cloud9::cloud9:

too funny

hazelrunpack
October 23rd, 2008, 05:38 PM
Ahem....might I remind you, that Cerberus is not allowed to do the thankless housecleaning jobs. :frustrated:

As per his contract, he is only allowed to help with the dog chores. :cloud9:

That's how he got out of cleaning the toilet... :p

but a least they had a nice warm bed to sleep in and all was quite..:cloud9::cloud9:

Yep...Cerberus loves his cozy bed.... :cloud9: :D

Ford Girl
October 24th, 2008, 02:47 PM
hahahah hazel, crack me up! the grooming ones are too funny.

hazelrunpack
October 24th, 2008, 02:52 PM
He makes good coffee, too! :thumbs up :D

TeriM
October 24th, 2008, 04:56 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/lol/12.gif

You crap me up :laughing:. Especially love the help brushing teeth :laughing:.

hazelrunpack
October 24th, 2008, 08:21 PM
Amazingly, Lil Belle loved having her teeth brushed by the diminutive 3-headed monster. :D Go figure! Maybe he uses more toothpaste than hazel does when she brushes their teeth. :laughing:

Frenchy
October 24th, 2008, 08:43 PM
:laughing: omg , I'll say it again , I loooooove this thread :laugh:

I can't believe Lil Belle let him brush her teeth :laughing:

maybe she's getting attach ? :eek: Maybe the pack will fall in love with him and you'll have to keep him :D

hazelrunpack
October 24th, 2008, 08:47 PM
maybe she's getting attach ? :eek: Maybe the pack will fall in love with him and you'll have to keep him :D

:D Could be. You just never know around here... :rolleyes:

hazelrunpack
November 4th, 2008, 04:28 PM
Cerberus had been a very good little foster all week and the Hazel Run Mama decided he deserved a day off of his chores.

"Wake up, Cerberus! Time to play!"

"I'm going out to the shed, I'll give you a lift."

The HRM set Cerberus down in the grass.

"Okay, you've been a good Cerberus. You go have some fun."

Cerberus looked around.

"Wow, a whole day to play! What should we do first?"

"Well, Inner Bunny, let's check out the deck first! Maybe there's something exciting there!"

"Those are some really big steps, Inner Sheep!"

hazelrunpack
November 4th, 2008, 04:35 PM
But the steps were just too big. Cerberus couldn't jump up the steps, they were too smooth to climb and he didn't have a rope. :sad: Just as Cerberus was about to give up, Amazing Grace came along.

"Grace, can you lift us up so we can explore the deck?"

"Sure, Lil Dude...but it's boring up there."

"Hey, look! A swimming pool!"
"Sorry, Lil Dude...I'm thirsty!"

After Grace was done drinking the swimming pool was a bit slimey.

"Change in plan, Grace. Can you take us across the deck to the front gate?"

"Sure, Lil Dude! There ya go! Y'all have fun now!"

"Thanks, Grace."

Cerberus wandered down to the Hummingbird Garden.

"Hey, Inner Sheep! Look at that!"

"What is that, anyway?"

hazelrunpack
November 4th, 2008, 04:40 PM
"Let's shinny up this phlox! I think we can reach whatever it is from the top!"

"Hmmmm...it smells like birds, Inner Sheep!"
"Look up, Inner Bunny! There really are birds up there!"

"Hey, look! Seeds!"

But there's just so long you can poke around at seeds before you get bored. Besides, the chickadees were scolding Cerberus for hogging the feeder. So Cerberus shinnied back down the phlox and went back toward the deck.

hazelrunpack
November 4th, 2008, 04:44 PM
Cerberus was looking for an exciting place to explore.

"Look there, guys! Under the deck! That should be fun to climb!!

The rocks were a challenge to get across, but finally Cerberus found himself at the wall, looking straight up.

"Wow, Inner Bunny! That's really high!"

"Are you chickening out, Dog?"

"No! Let's go!"

hazelrunpack
November 4th, 2008, 04:50 PM
So Cerberus began to climb...and climb...and climb. Finally he reached a nice ledge.
"Too tired to make it to the top. Let's rest up, then go check out the other yard!"

"Brier, can you take us to the other garden?"
"Sure, Lil Dude, but we're not allowed to play in the garden."

"No one will notice us, Brier. Please just take us there?"

"Okay."

Brier put Cerberus down on the garden wall and turned away so he wouldn't get into trouble for aiding and abeting.

"You're on your own, Lil Dude!"

"Oooooooo! Leaves! Fun!"

hazelrunpack
November 4th, 2008, 04:53 PM
"Leaves are fun, but they're making me sneeze!"

"Let's go play on the jungle gym!"

"Hey, you can see far from up here!!"

hazelrunpack
November 4th, 2008, 04:57 PM
Hey, Lil Dude! What are you doing up there? You're not allowed in the garden, y'know!"

"Okay. :sad: We'll come down...."

"Umm...Sheriff?

We're stuck!"

"Okay, hang on! I'll help you down."

hazelrunpack
November 4th, 2008, 05:00 PM
"Hey, Inner Sheep! Cool tree, eh?"

"Let's climb it!"

"What's that noise!?"

hazelrunpack
November 4th, 2008, 05:06 PM
"Shhhhh...he'll see us!"

"Whatchya doin' up there, Lil Dude?"

"Just playin'! Help us down, please, Ember!"

Ember helped Cerberus down to the grass.

"Look there!"

"I want to swing! Ember, can you take us over there?"

"Sure thing, Lil Buddy!"

hazelrunpack
November 4th, 2008, 05:09 PM
"There ya go, Lil Dude! Have fun, now!"

"Oh, I'm feeling queasy..."

"Brier, can you give us a lift up on the frame? We want to climb higher where it's not swaying!"
"Sure thing, Lil Dude."

hazelrunpack
November 4th, 2008, 05:15 PM
Cerberus heaved and climbed and pushed and scrambled up the frame of the swing and finally made it to the top.

"Wow!! Now we can really see far!!"

"Uh-oh, Inner Bunny! It's awfully far down!"
"Oh, no! How will we get down? :eek:"

hazelrunpack
November 4th, 2008, 05:22 PM
"HELP! Sheriff Cole! We're stuck again!"
"Hang on, Lil Dude! Deputy, I'll stay here and make sure he doesn't fall--you go get Mom!"

Before too long, the HRM was helping Cerberus down off the swing.

"You've had a busy day, I can see! Coneflower seeds in Bunny's ears; leaf pieces in Sheep's fur."

"Yep, Mom, and we're really tired now!"

"Here. You can hitch a ride in my pocket and I'll take you in."

"Thanks, Mom!"

"Mom, we're awfully tired! Can you tuck us in?"

"Sure thing, Cerberus honey."
"There you go!"

"And, Mom?"

"Yes, dear?"

"Tomorrow can we go back to doing chores? This playing stuff is just too tiring!" :o

And Cerberus fell fast asleep.

hazelrunpack
November 4th, 2008, 05:22 PM
Okay, rainbow! Happy now? :D

Diamondsmum
November 4th, 2008, 06:44 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!! Hazel what a adventure lil 'c" had Awesome story as usual & teh pack has definately taking a likeing to him. lil dude:crazy::lovestruck::cloud9::grouphug:

rainbow
November 4th, 2008, 07:14 PM
Okay, rainbow! Happy now? :D

:thankyou: Hazel

I so missed that little dude. :cloud9:

Cerberus sure had an exciting day today playing in the garden and it was so nice of you to give him a day off from his work duties. :thumbs up I hope you gave him a hug from me before you tucked him in for the night. :2huggers:

Frenchy
November 4th, 2008, 08:37 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This thread should be a sticky :laughing:

omg what a day they ... I mean what a day he had ! And how nice of the pack to help him get around the yard (I swear these dogs are going to start thinking this is a new brother for them :laughing:)

hazelrunpack
November 4th, 2008, 08:39 PM
Now that Cerberus is sleeping through the night and helping around the house, the Pack has become very tolerant of the little guy. :cloud9: They're thinking about putting in an adoption application. :thumbs up

Only problem is, they have to learn to write first :o

Frenchy
November 4th, 2008, 08:52 PM
They're thinking about putting in an adoption application. :thumbs up

maybe if the rescue do a house visit, they won't have to fill out an application ? :fingerscr

hazelrunpack
November 4th, 2008, 08:55 PM
That may well be! :D Cerberus will tell them how happy he is with his new Pack :cloud9:

Frenchy
November 4th, 2008, 09:00 PM
That may well be! :D Cerberus will tell them how happy he is with his new Pack :cloud9:

So ... will you have 3x the adoption fee ? Or is there a special fee for 3 headed freaks ?

Oh and , don't tell him I call him that , wouldn't want to hurt his feelings :sad:

hazelrunpack
November 4th, 2008, 09:04 PM
So ... will you have 3x the adoption fee ? Or is there a special fee for 3 headed freaks ?

Oh and , don't tell him I call him that , wouldn't want to hurt his feelings :sad:

That's okay...he comes from a long line of three-headed freaks and he's proud of it! :laughing:

I never asked about the adoption fee. :eek: I'm hoping that because we've footed the bill for feeding all three heads for all this time that they'll give us a bit of a break in the fee. :p

Frenchy
November 4th, 2008, 09:14 PM
They probably do have a special fee for him , I mean , 3 mouths to feed , 3 mouths that yap all day :yell: :D

hazelrunpack
November 4th, 2008, 09:19 PM
They probably do have a special fee for him , I mean , 3 mouths to feed , 3 mouths that yap all day :yell: :D

But only one is really noisy...Inner Bunny doesn't make much noise, and Inner Sheep only Baa-aaas once in a while. :D The worst problem is the little poops...they're hard to find in the grass when you're on poop patrol :rolleyes:

Frenchy
November 4th, 2008, 09:22 PM
:D The worst problem is the little poops...they're hard to find in the grass when you're on poop patrol :rolleyes:

ohhh if it was real bunny poop , the pack would poop patrol themselves !!!

Bailey once told me it's caviar for dogs :laughing: as he licked his chops :D

ancientgirl
November 4th, 2008, 09:29 PM
Do mythical creatures have to be neutered?:confused:

hazelrunpack
November 4th, 2008, 09:31 PM

ohhh if it was real bunny poop , the pack would poop patrol themselves !!!

Bailey once told me it's caviar for dogs :laughing: as he licked his chops :D

:lightbulb: Excellent idea! I'll get the Pack right on it! :rolleyes: :laughing:

We think he arrived here neutered...at least, we've never observed any reproductive parts... :o

:D

Frenchy
November 4th, 2008, 09:35 PM

We think he arrived here neutered...at least, we've never observed any reproductive parts... :o

:D

I would like to know .... if it was a triple neutering :laughing:

ancientgirl
November 4th, 2008, 09:35 PM
LOL, that's good.

hazelrunpack
November 4th, 2008, 09:39 PM
It's sort of a moot point, since we've never seen any three-headed babes in the area.... :p

As to the triple-neutering...well...since we don't know when or if it was done, we don't know for sure... :o Although I'd assume if there were triple the reproductive bits, it would have to be a triple neutering, wouldn't it? :confused: Our vet has told us that if we need to have it done, we'll get a multi-pet discount on the procedure :thumbs up

Wendy.H.
November 4th, 2008, 09:53 PM
Well Hazelrunpack, I think you are definatley going to have to adopt your foster. I don't think your pack will let him go. You can see the love in their eyes and they have become very helpful with the little guy. ;) PS. I love this thread. :D

hazelrunpack
November 4th, 2008, 09:56 PM
They really have, haven't they? I'm so proud of the Pack! They really took the little feller under their wing...erm...paw... :D

Thanks, Wendy! :o

14+kitties
November 4th, 2008, 10:15 PM
Ummm hazel..... wonderful absorbing story as usual. I just noticed one thing. You gave the poor little fella(s) a day off to play but you FORGOT TO FEED HIM AGAIN!! :frustrated: He isn't going to be around long if you don't feed him. Or is he supposed to live on bird seed?

hazelrunpack
November 4th, 2008, 10:17 PM
He still occasionally raids the freezer! :thumbs up He's actually gained about half an ounce since he got here...which is about 20% of his body weight! :D

14+kitties
November 4th, 2008, 10:24 PM
Raids the freezer!!!!!!!! :eek: Not even the fridge!!!!!!!!!! Geesh! Send him here. I will make sure he gets real food. Not frozen nuggets!

hazelrunpack
November 4th, 2008, 10:38 PM
Raids the freezer!!!!!!!! :eek: Not even the fridge!!!!!!!!!! Geesh! Send him here. I will make sure he gets real food. Not frozen nuggets!

He knows how to thaw things in the microwave. :thumbs up It's all good! :D

growler~GateKeeper
November 5th, 2008, 12:22 AM
:laughing: so nice to let the lil one out to play while the sun still shines and nice of Brier to not eat him.

Love the pic of Ember looking up in the trees w/1 eye closed :lovestruck: too cute!

hazelrunpack
November 5th, 2008, 12:28 AM
Love the pic of Ember looking up in the trees w/1 eye closed :lovestruck: too cute!

Actually, that's not a wink. :sad: It's the aftermath of his set-to with Brier...remember when his eyelid got lacerated? When he squints, the left eye closes further; and even when wide open, the top lid has a different shape to it than it used to. However, it healed well and is perfectly functional with only an insignificant impact on his otherwise stunning beauty. :p

growler~GateKeeper
November 5th, 2008, 12:32 AM
Poor Ember :grouphug: though it does give him a rakish look ;) to his orange handsomeness :cloud9:

TeriM
November 5th, 2008, 12:45 AM
Jungle gym :laughing:

Omg, are you every creative Hazel, I was in stitches the whole time :laughing: :thumbs up.

hazelrunpack
November 5th, 2008, 12:46 AM
Yeah, growler, he says it lends him an air of mystery. And it's a great ice breaker at a party... "Say, handsome, you winkin' at me?" :laughing:

hazelrunpack
November 5th, 2008, 12:47 AM
Jungle gym :laughing:

Omg, are you every creative Hazel, I was in stitches the whole time :laughing: :thumbs up.

And I didn't even have the javakulas today! Don't ask how much regular coffee I drank, though. :o

breeze
November 5th, 2008, 08:53 AM
what a wonderful adventure Cerberus had..

as always you are a great story teller :cloud9::thumbs up

hazelrunpack
November 5th, 2008, 02:33 PM
Thanks, breeze. :D

rainbow
November 5th, 2008, 02:54 PM
So, is Cerberus helping with the chores today? :D

hazelrunpack
November 5th, 2008, 11:55 PM
Nope...he was sleeping in. :D Maybe tomorrow...

rainbow
November 11th, 2008, 05:20 AM
Nope...he was sleeping in. :D Maybe tomorrow...

That was a week ago. :yell:

hazelrunpack
November 11th, 2008, 01:00 PM
Sigh... :p

Well...if we get time later maybe Cerberus and I can come up with a new adventure. :D

rainbow
November 11th, 2008, 02:00 PM
No pressure from me, Hazel. :laughing:

hazelrunpack
November 11th, 2008, 09:52 PM
"Time to get up, Cerberus!"

Cerberus puts his recent training in doing chores to good use and starts his day by making his bed.

"There! A neat and tidy bedroom!"

hazelrunpack
November 11th, 2008, 09:59 PM
After a quick breakfast of toast and coffee (which Cerberus made for himselves :thumbs up) Cerberus wanted to go out and play.

"It's too cold, honey," cautioned the Hazel Run Mama.

"It really is cold!! Maybe we should listen to the weather report!

"It's a cold day in Hades," said the weather man on WHDS, the official news station out of Hades, where Cerberus used to live.

The phone rang. The Hazel Run Mama answered it.

"Cerberus, dear. Phone call!"

hazelrunpack
November 11th, 2008, 10:05 PM
"Hello?"

It was Sally the Salamander, one of the little known fire demons of Hades and an old friend of Cerberus.

"Cerberus, turn on the TV! It's a disaster! I'm stranded and I can't get home!"

"Hades has officially frozen over!" announced the TV weatherman.

"Oh, no! Sally can't get back into Hades!"

hazelrunpack
November 11th, 2008, 10:12 PM
"MOM!! Sally is stranded! Can she stay here for a while? Just till she can get back home?"

"Is this Sally the fire demon?"

"Yes, Mom."

"Well, okay. But no fires while she's here!"

"Okay, Mom!", promised Cerberus.
"Sally, you can stay here," baaed Inner Sheep.
"It'll be fun!" sniffed Inner Bunny.

*knock* *knock*

"Hi, Cerberus!"

"Come on in, Sally!" said Cerberus.
"You're looking good!" bleated Inner Sheep.
"Give us a hug!" squeaked Inner Bunny.

"Who's that?"

"Oh, that's Grace," sighed Cerberus.
"Don't trust her," whispered Inner Sheep.
"She's tricksy, that one!" moaned Inner Bunny.

hazelrunpack
November 11th, 2008, 10:16 PM
"Aw, Cerberus, I'm being good." :angel:

"See? I would never hurt your little friend!"

"Tee hee...but Brier would..." :evil:

Sally gave a gasp and began to sizzle. Brier let go rather quickly!

hazelrunpack
November 11th, 2008, 10:22 PM
"Sally! Are you okay!?!"

"They want to eat me!!"

"Just ignore them," advised Cerberus.
"Snuggle with us," baaed Inner Sheep.
"We'll take care of you," snuffled Inner Bunny.

"Go away you two or we'll call Mom!"

Brier and Grace trotted off giggling.

hazelrunpack
November 11th, 2008, 10:27 PM
"C'mon, Sally! We'll have a party and just ignore those guys."

"We'll turn on the radio and do some dancin'!"

"I'm hungry after all that dancing!"

"Let's have a snack!"
"Cheerios!? :yuck: Mom, is this all we have? Don't we have any chocolate in the house?!"

But before the HRM could answer, a special announcement came over the radio:
"Worse and worse, folks! Now Hell has frozen over, too!!"

TeriM
November 11th, 2008, 10:37 PM
["See? I would never hurt your little friend!

"Tee hee...but Brier would..." :evil:

Sally gave a gasp and began to sizzle. Brier let go rather quickly![/COLOR][/B][/I][/CENTER]

Cerberus has such an adventurous life :laughing:

hazelrunpack
November 11th, 2008, 10:41 PM
"Look! It's snowing!"
"Oh, no, Sally! For sure you won't make it home tonight!"

"MOM!! Can Sally spend the night?"

"Sure, dear. In fact, it's bedtime already! I'm coming to tuck you in right now."

"Good night, Cerberus. Good night, Sally. Sleep warm!"
"Oh, we will, Mom. We're sleeping with a fire demon tonight, y'know..."

The HRM turned out the light.

Frenchy
November 11th, 2008, 10:45 PM

omg I love this :laughing: love the phone call and the newbie and everything :laughing:

hazelrunpack
November 11th, 2008, 10:46 PM
Sorry about the delay, Teri. I was having trouble with the snow pic. :o

But it's all better now. :D

Yes, Cerberus has had quite the eventful life of late. He's really enjoying his time with us, I think. :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
November 11th, 2008, 10:47 PM
:laugh: sleep warm :p :laughing:

hazelrunpack
November 11th, 2008, 10:47 PM

omg I love this :laughing: love the phone call and the newbie and everything :laughing:

Cerberus has a little trouble with the phone. It's so gol darn big!!! :o

hazelrunpack
November 11th, 2008, 10:49 PM
I think Sally may have to squeeze in on the big bed to keep us all warm tonight! She and Cerberus can snuggle right down in the middle... :cloud9:

breeze
November 11th, 2008, 11:01 PM
thank you for making me smile and giggle..:thumbs up:thumbs up

so tomorrow new adventures??

hazelrunpack
November 11th, 2008, 11:15 PM
Takes too much time. :o About all I can hope to meet is a once weekly schedule. :D I mean, hey! It's pretty busy around here with 13 mouths to feed...um....14 now, for a while! :crazy:

rainbow
November 11th, 2008, 11:29 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

OMG....I'm laughing so hard I've got tears in my eyes.

I'll come back to post in a bit. :D

rainbow
November 11th, 2008, 11:42 PM
Hazel, you are too funny :laughing:

But, seriously, where do you get your imagination from? :thumbs up

Did you make Sally the Fire Demon all by yourself? :D I loved her dishevelled look after her encounter with Brier. :laughing:

She is priceless and a great friend for Cerberus. :thumbs up Now he will have a friend to keep him company when you neglect him. :laughing:

hazelrunpack
November 11th, 2008, 11:48 PM
Sally is actually (shhhhhhh, don't tell anyone) a panic pencil. When you're having a good day, Sally is nicely coifed and very neat and prim looking. When you're having a bad day...well...she looks rather wild. :D It's a good way for people to gauge your mood when they approach your desk :laughing:

My Mom gave me two of them decades ago. Her coworker made them and handed them out at work. The blue one only has one eye now. :o Grace might have eaten it... I have to buy him another one... :o :laughing: An eye, that is... :p

hazelrunpack
November 11th, 2008, 11:50 PM
Oh, and you'll notice that Cerberus got a little something to eat this time? Plus a snack? :thumbs up

madame hazel remembered (as unlikely as that seems :o) that madame rainbow was a little worried about that! :laughing:

rainbow
November 11th, 2008, 11:57 PM
I've never heard of a panic pencil but I sure could have used one in my working days. :D

But it is still your fantastic imagination that incorporated Sally into the life of Cerberus and this story has to be the funniest one yet. It's a shame you're only sharing it with us....you really do need to get your stuff out there somehow. :thumbs up :goodvibes:

rainbow
November 12th, 2008, 12:00 AM
Oh, and you'll notice that Cerberus got a little something to eat this time? Plus a snack? :thumbs up

madame hazel remembered (as unlikely as that seems :o) that madame rainbow was a little worried about that! :laughing:

I was too busy laughing that I didn't even remember about that. :laughing:

Btw, do I dare ask if the radio station letters WHDS actually stand for something? :D

hazelrunpack
November 12th, 2008, 12:14 AM
It's a shame you're only sharing it with us....you really do need to get your stuff out there somehow. :thumbs up :goodvibes:

I save my best work for my best friends :angel: anyone else would have me committed :crazy:

Btw, do I dare ask if the radio station letters WHDS actually stand for something? :D

Well, I'm not sure...but I think it might be something like W (for radio stations east of the Rockies) HaDeS... :D The television station Cerberus tuned into was WHeLL, broadcasting from the depths of the earth. :p

growler~GateKeeper
November 12th, 2008, 12:20 AM
W (for radio stations east of the Rockies) HaDeS... :D The television station Cerberus tuned into was WHeLL, broadcasting from the depths of the earth. :p

:laugh: :laugh:

rainbow
November 12th, 2008, 12:26 AM
I save my best work for my best friends :angel: anyone else would have me committed :crazy:

You are being too modest Hazel .....you really do have a talent that just needs to be discovered. :thumbs up

Well, I'm not sure...but I think it might be something like W (for radio stations east of the Rockies) HaDeS... :D The television station Cerberus tuned into was WHeLL, broadcasting from the depths of the earth. :p

:headslap: Well, of course. :laughing:

hazelrunpack
November 12th, 2008, 12:29 AM
So do you know of any publishers who are looking for crazy stuff written by lunatics? :laughing:

Me, either.... :o

:p

rainbow
November 12th, 2008, 12:41 AM
Have you ever checked these guys out?

http://www.jacketflap.com/about.asp

hazelrunpack
November 12th, 2008, 12:49 AM
No, I haven't, rainbow! Too tired to look at it tonight, but it looks like a great site! I bookmarked it and I'll look it over tomorrow. :thankyou:

rainbow
November 12th, 2008, 01:01 AM
Here's a review on them:

http://www.publishersweekly.com/article/CA6531941.html?nid=2788

ancientgirl
November 12th, 2008, 08:28 AM
LOL, Sally the fire demon.

chico2
November 12th, 2008, 08:35 AM
OMG Hazel,I just bumped in to this post..hmmmmmmm:laughing::laughing:

hazelrunpack
November 12th, 2008, 09:43 AM
OMG Hazel,I just bumped in to this post..hmmmmmmm:laughing::laughing:

Sorta scary, isn't it, chico? :o Aren't you glad you live so far away? :laughing:

As you can see, Cerberus has the occasional adventure, so there may be more updates. unless the guys in the white coats get here first! :crazy:

hazelrunpack
November 12th, 2008, 09:44 AM
Here's a review on them:

http://www.publishersweekly.com/article/CA6531941.html?nid=2788

:thankyou: rainbow!

Love4himies
November 12th, 2008, 10:55 AM
Hazel it is such a shame to not share your talent with the world, I think you could be a fantastic author of children's books. :thumbs up The parents would have a blast reading them to their children.

hazelrunpack
November 12th, 2008, 11:43 AM
I'm thinking I just don't know how to sell my craziness to publishers. :laughing: It's a little daunting sometimes. :o

rainbow
November 12th, 2008, 02:32 PM
Well I say.....follow your dream. :thumbs up ;) :goodvibes:

hazelrunpack
November 13th, 2008, 12:39 AM
I did sign up, rainbow. Already have been talking to an illustrator who just happens to also own an English Setter. :D Who woulda thunk it?

growler~GateKeeper
November 13th, 2008, 12:56 AM
WooHooo!!!! :highfive:

Sounds great so far :thumbs up :goodvibes: Illustrator w/an ES :lightbulb: ;) :highfive:

hazelrunpack
November 13th, 2008, 01:08 AM
I still have to figure out how the site works. :shrug: Sorta hard to navigate and my connection absolutely bites the big one today. :rolleyes: But I thought it was a promising beginning. :o

rainbow
November 13th, 2008, 01:21 AM
WOW.....that would be so awesome if it all works out for you. :fingerscr :goodvibes: :fingerscr :goodvibes:

hazelrunpack
November 13th, 2008, 01:45 AM
I may at least be able to get some pointers. It's a networking site...lots of writers and illustrators. But most of the publisher links I've clicked on don't have much info :shrug:

ancientgirl
November 13th, 2008, 08:36 AM
That's great Hazel. I've been writing Harry Potter fanfiction for a few years and recently gave it up because my heart just wasn't in it anymore, but I've been thinking about a little children's book idea. Of course a childrens book that stars my gang.:D

hazelrunpack
November 13th, 2008, 04:39 PM
Great minds think alike, AG! :highfive: :D

Frenchy
November 13th, 2008, 09:36 PM
Cerberus has a little trouble with the phone. It's so gol darn big!!! :o

Cerberus needs a cell phone :D is Sally still at your house ?

14+kitties
November 13th, 2008, 10:32 PM
Hazel - you really do need to try to get some stuff published. It would be great!!
Oh, and thank you for feeding the little fella today. I'm glad to see he is finally getting some food, even if he is complaining about it!
I used to have a "Sally". They tend to get a little rough looking after a while. Very smooth introduction of a new character.

hazelrunpack
November 13th, 2008, 10:49 PM
Yes, Frenchy, Sally is still here. :D She probably will have to stay till spring now. But she's pretty quiet so it's all good. :)

14+, Sally is getting daily dog saliva hair mousses. She'll never look rough. :laughing:

I'm with Cerberus...I'd much prefer chocolate over Cheerios. :o

hazelrunpack
December 7th, 2008, 09:40 PM
Since fire demon Sally's arrival at Hazel Run, she and Cerberus have gotten up early every morning to check the weather. This morning was no different.

"Still cold, Sally," barked Cerberus.

"Still snowing, Sally," baaed Border Collie-in-touch-with-his-Inner-Sheep.

"Guess you'll have to stay the winter, Sally," squeaked Beagle-in-touch-with-his-Inner-Bunny.

"Cool! So I get to celebrate Christmas with you, Cerberus? That'll be fun!" said Sally.

Cerberus went to the fridge to get the milk while Sally got the Cheerios out of the cupboard.

"When we're done with breakfast, we'll start decorating!" woofed Cerberus.

hazelrunpack
December 7th, 2008, 09:48 PM
Once breakfast was over, the friends began decorating. First they hung ornaments around the house and in the windows.

45085 45086

"That looks nice," said Sally with a sizzle.

"Now let's make sure the Pack is ready for Christmas," snorted Cerberus. "We got a pack of rawhide for them...can you help us hide it in the closet, Sally?"

"Sure, Buddy!"

"Thanks, Sally! They'll never find them in here!"

Frenchy
December 7th, 2008, 09:52 PM
First they hung ornaments around the house and in the windows.

:crazy: Sammy ornaments ! I hung mine today too ! :cloud9: aren't they precious ? :lovestruck: Meg's dad :thankyou:

hazelrunpack
December 7th, 2008, 09:56 PM
"I'm sure the Pack is gonna want to party this Christmas," barked Cerberus.
"They're always in a party mood," snorted Inner Sheep.
"We better make sure their Toys are all in good order," sighed Inner Bunny.

"Okay," said Sally. "I'll check out the Kongs, you check out the Kibble Kube!"

"Yep! Kongs are good!"
"So is the Kube!"

"Shall we go, Sally?" woofed Cerberus.
"Sally?" baaed Inner Sheep.
"Where did you go, Sally?!" squeaked Inner Bunny.

"Oh, there you are, Silly Sally! Hiding in a Kong!"
"Help me out, please," giggled Sally.

Frenchy
December 7th, 2008, 09:59 PM
"Where did you go, Sally?!" squeaked Inner Bunny.

"Oh, there you are, Silly Sally! Hiding in a Kong!"

"Help me out, please," giggled Sally.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you're killing me Hazel ! :laughing:

hazelrunpack
December 7th, 2008, 10:04 PM
"This is fun!" sizzled Sally after Cerberus had helped her out of the Kong. "What's next?"

"We'll get the Pack fitted for their Christmas adornments," decided Cerberus.
"We'll start with Lil Belle," whuffled Inner Sheep.
"Oh, Lil Belle!" called Inner Bunny.

Lil Belle came over.

"What's up, Lil Dudes?"

"Do you want to try on your Christmas finery, Lil Belle?" asked Sally.

"Sure do!"

"Hold still Lil Belle!" said Cerberus.

"That's lovely!" bleated Inner Sheep.

"Perfect!" moaned Inner Bunny.

"Lil Belle, you are definitely hot!" sizzled Sally. "You'll be the belle of the ball!"

otter
December 7th, 2008, 10:12 PM
Maybe Sally and Cerebus could go on some adventures like these guys

http://weaseltrek.com/gallery/albums.php
(http://weaseltrek.com/gallery/albums.php)

I really gotta catch up on this whole story......

hazelrunpack
December 7th, 2008, 10:17 PM
Once the house was decorated and the dogs' outfits were tailored, it was time for thoughts to turn to friends.

"Think the mail is getting into Hades, Sally?" asked Cerberus.

"I think so," replied Sally. "After all, the Post Office motto says that neither sleet nor hail nor dark of night shall keep the Post Office from its appointed rounds...I'm sure they're not gonna let a little thing like Hades freezing over keep them from delivering mail!"

"Cool! Let's send Christmas cards to all our friends in Hades then, okay? Only...we have nothing to write with!"

But Sally, having worked part-time as a panic pencil, had a solution.

"Use me!" she offered.

"Thank you, Sally!" baaed Inner Sheep.

"Sign it neatly now, Cerberus!"

"We will!"

Soon the cards were done.

"Thanks, Sally!"

"You're welcome! Now if you don't mind, I've got something I need to do."

"Okay, Sally...see you later."

Sally disappeared around the corner.

"Good, she's gone!" whispered Cerberus. "She's so nice, we have to figure out what to get her for Christmas!"
"What do you get a fire demon?" wheezed Inner Sheep.
"Let's ask Santa!" suggested Inner Bunny.

"Santa, what should we get Sally for Christmas!?"

Santa thought for a moment.
"I believe there may be a present for Sally in my magic village."

"Excellent!" barked Cerberus.
"Wonderful!" snorted Inner Sheep.
"Um....where's your magic village?" asked Inner Bunny.

"Ho ho ho," laughed Santa. "Right behind you!"

hazelrunpack
December 7th, 2008, 10:25 PM
Cerberus turned and looked behind them.

"Wow! A magic village!" he barked.
"And there's a secret door!" bleated Inner Sheep.

"Sally is gonna love it!" sighed Inner Bunny.

They ran off to find Sally.

But Sally was on a mission of her own.

"What can I get Cerberus for Christmas? They've been so nice to me."

She thought and thought.

"I'll bet Cerberus has a sweet tooth...in fact, I'll bet they have at least three sweet tooths...erm...teeth...between them! Anyway, I think these would be perfect! One for each of them!"

hazelrunpack
December 7th, 2008, 10:32 PM
"Where are you, Sally?" called Cerberus.
"Oh, there you are," baaed Inner Sheep.
"We've been looking for you!" whumpled Inner Bunny.

"I've been looking for you, too!" laughed Sally. "I have something for you!"

"Oh, Sally! You shouldn't have!"
"But they look so delicious!"
"Thank you so much, Sally! We got you something, too!"

"Oh, I love it" said Sally, throwing off a few happy sparks.

otter
December 7th, 2008, 10:35 PM
Careful Sally... you don't want to melt that. Unless, of course, you like hot chocolate :D

hazelrunpack
December 7th, 2008, 10:39 PM
"Only one last thing to do before Christmas," said Sally.

"We're right behind ya, Sally!"

"Ready? Deep breaths, everyone! And a one and a two and a..."

"We wish you a Merry Christmas!
We wish you a Merry Christmas!
We wish you a Merry Christmas,
To pets.ca!"

Merry Christmas from Cerberus, Inner Sheep, Inner Bunny, and of course, from Sally!

the end

otter
December 7th, 2008, 10:42 PM
and a chorus of applause breaks out over the land :thumbs up:thumbs up

(sorry for our interruptions!)

Frenchy
December 7th, 2008, 10:45 PM
ahhhh how considerate are they ?! :cloud9: thank you Cerberus and Sally!

:laughing: so did Sally eat her chocolate ? :laughing:

hazelrunpack
December 7th, 2008, 10:45 PM
:crazy: Sammy ornaments ! I hung mine today too ! :cloud9: aren't they precious ? :lovestruck: Meg's dad :thankyou:

:cloud9:

Maybe Sally and Cerebus could go on some adventures like these guys

http://weaseltrek.com/gallery/albums.php
(http://weaseltrek.com/gallery/albums.php)

Those are hilarious, otter! :laughing: The all-weasel Irish Dancing Team! :laugh: How did you find that site? :D

Careful Sally... you don't want to melt that. Unless, of course, you like hot chocolate :D

She was thinking more 'chocolate fondue'. :cloud9: