14+kitties
October 18th, 2008, 07:56 PM
Anyone want Bandit in a Box? :D
Tinka thought my arm was a very comfy pillow. :cloud9:
My "rabbit" Mittens. :lovestruck:

14+kitties
October 18th, 2008, 07:58 PM
Mylee "watching" for birds. :rolleyes:
Mittens telling me what to type on Pets.
Watching out the bathroom window. Excuse the mess. In the middle of a reno. :o

14+kitties
October 18th, 2008, 08:04 PM
Mylee's a little more alert in this one.
Timmy finally made it to the top of the valance!!
Tinka - wearing my shirt. :D

14+kitties
October 18th, 2008, 08:06 PM
Sparta (my daughter's kitty) loves playing with ice cubes. He will climb right into the freezer to get them. :rolleyes:
Sparta posing nicely.
Eve ( daughter's other kitty) poses well too! :cloud9:

Chaser
October 18th, 2008, 08:10 PM
Awwww.....cute pics! I especially love the kitties looking out the window :cloud9:

Diamondsmum
October 18th, 2008, 08:26 PM
awwwww adorable!!!!!!!!!!! YAY timmy!!!! lol:cloud9:

sooo cute all of them

meg4050
October 18th, 2008, 08:45 PM
Awwww, adorable!! :lovestruck:

Sparta's so grown up!!! Your daughter's other kitty is a cutie too......are these the Londoners by chance? ;)

Frenchy
October 18th, 2008, 09:58 PM
:headslap: I thought Mittens was pooping out a sock or kleenex in that third picture :laughing: :loser:

14+kitties
October 18th, 2008, 10:00 PM
Awwww, adorable!! :lovestruck:

Sparta's so grown up!!! Your daughter's other kitty is a cutie too......are these the Londoners by chance? ;)

Sparta and Mittens are bros. Sparta is just a wee bit bigger than Mittens. Maybe by a pound. His tail is (to borrow a word from kr) floofier. Yes, they are the Londoners. Them and my youngest son. :D

14+kitties
October 18th, 2008, 10:01 PM
:headslap: I thought Mittens was pooping out a sock or kleenex in that third picture :laughing: :loser:

Frenchy! You goofball!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing: Those are his legs!! His favourite sleeping position.

Frenchy
October 18th, 2008, 10:06 PM
Frenchy! You goofball!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing: Those are his legs!! His favourite sleeping position.

:laughing: I know but I had to look very closely to see that leg http://bestsmileys.com/geek/1.gif

hazelrunpack
October 18th, 2008, 11:00 PM
Such cute pics! :cloud9: That window one is a hoot! :laughing: I'd love to see them from the outside! :D

And Timmy made it up to the valance, but he doesn't look too happy... Maybe he was wondering how he was gonna get down! :eek:

:D Silly Timmy--just meow and Mama will come save you! :thumbs up

clm
October 19th, 2008, 01:51 AM
:cloud9: A bunch of pretty kitty pics. You daughters cat has such a huge fluffy tail! I love the kittens in the window pic too.

Cindy

rainbow
October 19th, 2008, 01:55 AM
WooHoo for Timmy getting to the top of the valance. :highfive: I bet it will now be his favourite place. :D

And, WOW.....what a big tail Sparta has. :cloud9:

I love the pic of the kitties looking out the bathroom window. :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
October 19th, 2008, 02:17 AM
Anyone want Bandit in a Box? :D

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME :D :cloud9: I named him I get to keep him right? :D :laughing:

Watching out the bathroom window.

:laughing: LOVE IT! :laughing:

Timmy finally made it to the top of the valance!!

:eek: What's he looking at? a ghost? :eek:

Sparta (my daughter's kitty) loves playing with ice cubes. He will climb right into the freezer to get them. :rolleyes:

Holy fluffy tail Sparta! :cloud9:

TeriM
October 19th, 2008, 03:18 AM
Love the four kitties on the window sill :cloud9:. Your gang is always so much fun to see :lovestruck:.

wdawson
October 19th, 2008, 10:01 AM
i like the one of them mooning the camera :laughing:

14+kitties
October 19th, 2008, 06:07 PM
Thanks everyone. I couldn't resist that bum pic either. Thought it was too cute!
TT - you know when cats get that itch they can't wait to bite at? You think they have fleas and check them but they are ok? Well, that's the look Timmy has. He started biting at his butt right after I took the pic. :rolleyes:

Love4himies
October 20th, 2008, 08:14 AM
Way to go TT! :highfive:.

I love the pic of kitties looking out the bathroom window. Any kitties below that are wanting to jump up and grab some of those haning tails :laughing:?

ancientgirl
October 20th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Wow, look at that tail on Sparta! What great pictures. I love the one of Mittens, and that twisty leg pose. :laughing:

And how the heck did TT get up on the valance?

krdahmer
October 21st, 2008, 06:44 PM
Aw tabby bums all in a row!!!:cloud9: And Mittens crossing his legs.. too cute! Whoa what a tail on that Sparta! :eek::lovestruck::lovestruck:

It was so nice to see you all on Sunday! :grouphug:

Smiley14
October 21st, 2008, 09:08 PM
:lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

I just love your kitties!!!! Especially the kitty butts all lined up in the window! :laughing:

14+kitties
October 22nd, 2008, 08:57 AM
Thanks ladies! :cloud9: I think they are all pretty nifty.

kr - I always love seeing you! Was great to meet hubby even if he was a tad cranky, the tired boy. :sleepy: Did he sleep the rest of the way home?

Timmy does like to show off the fact he can now climb to the top of the valance. He uses the side of the wardrobe and launches himself up there. Silly boy. One of these days he will fall through the top. :eek:

Bandit and his sister Tinka have both turned into huge cuddlebums! It's so cute!

Stacer
October 22nd, 2008, 09:20 AM
Awwwwwww, those are all great pics. Your gang is so cute. I had to do a double take at Mittens stretched out too! Very flexible.

krdahmer
October 22nd, 2008, 12:22 PM
kr - I always love seeing you! Was great to meet hubby even if he was a tad cranky, the tired boy. :sleepy: Did he sleep the rest of the way home?

Yep... snored too! :rolleyes::laughing:

Toonces
October 22nd, 2008, 12:29 PM
Your gang is just amazing, love the tabby bums:lovestruck: