Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Any other english bulldig owner?

scathach
October 18th, 2008, 11:26 AM
I'm just looking for english bulldog owner so we can share knowlenge and experience about the breed... we're new bulldog parents and are a bit lost sometimes! :shrug:

Thanks!

momsloopy
October 18th, 2008, 11:44 PM
Hi Looks Like there is not too many of us out there. I tried to respond to the message that you wrote the other day but I am not sure if it worked or not. I am a bit of a :loser: when it comes to all this computer stuff! We will have to compare notes but I did buy a great Book on English Bullys. called English Bulldogs for Dummies! I liked it alot better then a few others I had read.

scathach
October 19th, 2008, 09:28 AM
at least i found one ;)

ozzy08
October 21st, 2008, 06:19 PM
Hi I'm Julie

I've just joined the forum and I'm also looking for other owners to swap advice and tips with! I have a 4mth old english bulldog called Ozzy and at the moment where having a few problems and I hope you guys could maybe give me some advice.

Boubou
October 21st, 2008, 11:25 PM
While we're on the topic of english Bulldogs, anyone here know of a good rescue group?

scathach
October 22nd, 2008, 01:45 PM
Hi Julie!

I'm new at it too... Georges' gonna be 4 month on monday... so everything is new everytime something happened... from cherry eye to otitis and vaccins... anyway we can share experience:thumbs up Don't be shy and send messages! I come pretty much every day :laughing:

scathach
October 22nd, 2008, 01:45 PM
sorry Boubou! :shrug: i don't know any...