Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Zooming Nelly

Frenchy
October 17th, 2008, 11:43 PM
I'm sitting here at the computer , it's almost midnight. And all I hear is Nelly zooming from the living room to my bedroom , I check on her and she's on the bed , all out of breath :laughing: my bed gets this way a couple times a day .... I don't bother making it each times anymore :laughing:

diandpat
October 17th, 2008, 11:46 PM
Soooo, I guess she is trying to tell you it is bedtime!!! :crazy:

Frenchy
October 17th, 2008, 11:47 PM
Soooo, I guess she is trying to tell you it is bedtime!!! :crazy:

I think she's a bit too hyper for bedtime right now :laughing:

Nelly , thanks for making me laugh :laughing:

Dracko
October 17th, 2008, 11:50 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Cute. I've never seen Dracko just get the zoomies on this own. He'll do that on my bed if I'm playing with him but not just out of the blue. I wouldn't care if he messed my bed up like Nelly either. :D

hazelrunpack
October 17th, 2008, 11:50 PM
She's innocent, Frenchy! :eek: It was the :evil: stuffy!

:laughing:

Frenchy
October 17th, 2008, 11:56 PM
Cute. I've never seen Dracko just get the zoomies on this own.

Nelly doesn't need anyone to go :crazy: often times I'll hear sqeek sqeek sqeek because she's playing all by herself with her Cuzs. Same with the zoomies , and I can make her do them too , I just stomp my feet on the floor and there she goes :laughing: or I will be in the shower and hear her go nuts running around in the house :laughing:
She's innocent, Frenchy! :eek: It was the :evil: stuffy!

:laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: stuffie did look pretty out of breath too :laughing:

hazelrunpack
October 18th, 2008, 12:03 AM
:laughing: :laughing: stuffie did look pretty out of breath too :laughing:

Yes, it did, the little :evil:. Nelly was only out of breath because she had to wrestle it into submission. :angel:

Frenchy
October 18th, 2008, 12:06 AM
Yes, it did, the little :evil:. Nelly was only out of breath because she had to wrestle it into submission. :angel:

Yes I believe you're right hazel , she had to restrain the evil bell in the stuffie's tail :laughing:

who BTW is one of the 14+ stuffies she sent us. :cloud9:

mona_b
October 18th, 2008, 12:19 AM
LOL..Too funny.

Well at least the "stuffie" is still stuffed...........:D

Tron hasn't dones the zoomies in a long time.

Casper and Winnie do.And most of the time it's when I'M in the bed...I have scratches on my back from them because of it.....:evil:

clm
October 18th, 2008, 12:25 AM
Nelly looks like she's a real character all right. Does she have the zoomies every night or just once in a while?

Cindy

rainbow
October 18th, 2008, 12:44 AM
Awwwww Nelly :lovestruck:

My Logan does this too.......maybe if we got them together then one would unmake and the other would make the bed for us. :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
October 18th, 2008, 02:03 AM
cute Nelly :cloud9:

Rottielover
October 18th, 2008, 08:33 AM
HA HA, I still remember having to hide for cover when she did it when I was there, LOL

chico2
October 18th, 2008, 08:38 AM
The cats get the zoomies every day,but I have a hard time picturing a Great Dane zooming through the house:laughing:
Watch out,here comes Nelly:laughing:

Winston
October 18th, 2008, 09:13 AM
OMG I remember when Winston used to get the zoomies! what a laugh!

Sweet Nelly! Frenchy I gotta tell you I dont know what your doing with her but she looks fantastic! Is she on raw? Her body has changed sooooo much! I mean look at the muscle she has! God she is a beauty!

Cindy

Bearsmom
October 18th, 2008, 09:51 AM
That's priceless!

Bear and Molly both get the zoomies out of nowhere....it's quite thunderous when that happens. You just lift your feets out of the way, and away they go!

Chaser
October 18th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Awww Nelly :lovestruck: And of course she was zooming with a stuffie!!! I love that you can get her to do them so easily :cloud9:

Frenchy
October 18th, 2008, 11:47 AM
Well at least the "stuffie" is still stuffed...........:D

She doesn't destroy them anymore ! woohoo !
Nelly looks like she's a real character all right. Does she have the zoomies every night or just once in a while?

Cindy

Every morning , every evening , and every late night too , she has a routine :laughing:

My Logan does this too.......maybe if we got them together then one would unmake and the other would make the bed for us. :laughing:
:laughing: we should be so lucky !

Sweet Nelly! Frenchy I gotta tell you I dont know what your doing with her but she looks fantastic! Is she on raw?

No , she's on regular food (Kirkland) but great danes have fast metabolism , and they don't need exercise for hours and hours. Nelly gets play time with me outside 2-3 times a day for short periods. And she gets her jogging (zooming) in the house for her cardio :laughing:

Frenchy
October 18th, 2008, 11:48 AM
That's priceless!

Bear and Molly both get the zoomies out of nowhere....it's quite thunderous when that happens. You just lift your feets out of the way, and away they go!

Lift your feet ? I would get the heck out of the way :laughing: Bear and Molly zooming .... :cloud9:

TeriM
October 19th, 2008, 02:36 AM
Love the Nelly zoomies :lovestruck:. Big dogs always look sooo goofy with the zoomies that they just crack me up :laughing:.

wdawson
October 19th, 2008, 10:08 AM
:laughing: the look on her face......who me i never did this