Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Buster has a new groomer

BusterBoo
October 17th, 2008, 08:53 PM
Well, since I have moved, I had to find a new groomer and I think I got a good one this time! Here is a before and after picture of my BusterBoo. He wasn't desperately in need of a trim, but I didn't want to wait until he was a mess for him to meet his new groomer.

Not sure I like the "square" ears, but we will discuss that at his next appointment :D

Diamondsmum
October 17th, 2008, 09:00 PM
awwwwww what a cutie!! so handsome from the groomers :)

babymomma
October 17th, 2008, 09:06 PM
wow, What a great job!! .. I think it looks gorgous!!

BusterBoo
October 17th, 2008, 09:13 PM
Thanks! But don't you think he has the Count Dracula look??? Everytime I look at that picture I see the Count from the TV show The Munsters :shrug:
It's just the black/white/gray combination :D

babymomma
October 17th, 2008, 09:16 PM
I dont see it :shrug: but if your unhappy with his ears, just confront the groomer about it.. I think he has a beautful look to him :) Then again, hes always a handsome boy! :flirt:

babymomma
October 17th, 2008, 09:17 PM
Ps- The ears like that make him look like some sort of showdog! he looks VERY well kept!

aslan
October 17th, 2008, 09:56 PM
Thanks! But don't you think he has the Count Dracula look??? Everytime I look at that picture I see the Count from the TV show The Munsters :shrug:
It's just the black/white/gray combination :D

:laughing::laughing: nope he's handsome, if you feel the edges of his ears are they rounded or is his ear actually square. It really does happen sometimes. If his ear is squarish just ask her/him to leave a smidge more in length so it can be rounded.

Frenchy
October 17th, 2008, 10:03 PM
I'm not use to small dogs and thought ... before pic: looks like a ****zu to me , after pic : wow , now he looks like a bichon :confused:, then I see that's his mix :laughing:

I like him groom this way ! :lovestruck:

Which reminds me , I have to trim Bailey's ears , he looks like he has 2 pony tails :laughing:

14+kitties
October 17th, 2008, 10:30 PM
Awww Buster! :cloud9: He is a cutie pie!! Although I have to agree with the ears. I think the square cut makes their faces look a little off. When my toy used to get groomed the groomers did the same thing. I asked them to keep her ears a little longer. Liked the look much better. Good thing is they grow fast!!
He's a cutie patootie either way!!

MommaKat
October 17th, 2008, 11:05 PM
I think he looks good :cloud9: but if you really think he looks like Dracula please put a cape on him and take picture to enter for this months Halloween photo challenge :thumbs up :laughing:

Boubou
October 18th, 2008, 12:27 AM
Now that is an awesome grooming job!! He looks fantastic - I love the ears!

growler~GateKeeper
October 18th, 2008, 02:10 AM
Looks like Buster's ready for a night out on the town :dog:

I think he looks good :cloud9: but if you really think he looks like Dracula please put a cape on him and take picture to enter for this months Halloween photo challenge :thumbs up :laughing:

:highfive: good plan MommaKat :thumbs up