Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My aunts cat - spaying story!

babymomma
October 17th, 2008, 04:58 PM
My aunt got a kitten from a neighbor.She was loved very very much by my aunt , her two sons and her husband. They didnt want there little girl to have kittens, so at the age of 6 months, to the vet they went to get her spayed. But, to there surprise she came out neutered!:eek: What a surprise that was! lol.. :rolleyes: I had to share that, because i just thought about it again and it made me chuckle..lol.. That was three years ago, unfortunatly Milo has passed on since then, due to unknown causes that even a vet couldnt figure out..R.I.P Milo! :rip: YOu will be forever missed by all that have met you! I love you little boy:sad::cry:

She has the weirdest luck with pets :p She bought a fish to clean the sides of her fish tank (I call them 'sucker fish' i am not sure there real name) And to her dismay it died before she even introduced it to the tank. So, like most people do, she said a little prayer and flushed him/her down the toilet. 3 Hours later her 3 year old son went into the bathroom and started singing out "Fishy mommy fishy" , Well, aunt bonnie-jean thought he wanted the fishy back and was crying for it. But when she went into the bathroom she saw the fish swimming happiyly around her toilet bowl .. The fish lived for about a year after that, and this time, she made sure he was dead before burying him/her.

lol..

kathryn
October 17th, 2008, 08:26 PM
Haha wow that's weird. Very sorry about the loss of Milo though. Much too young to suddenly die! That's just terrible. I try to keep my guys on a tight leash as best I can because I just don't want anything bad to happen to them... sometimes you just can't prevent it though.:sad:

babymomma
October 17th, 2008, 08:30 PM
Haha wow that's weird. Very sorry about the loss of Milo though. Much too young to suddenly die! That's just terrible. I try to keep my guys on a tight leash as best I can because I just don't want anything bad to happen to them... sometimes you just can't prevent it though.:sad:

I know, It sucks :sad: He was An indoor cat and was only allowed outside when they were outthere with him and he was in a caged in area (Like you would have for a dog) And the children would be in it with him and watching him (He obviously never got into anything to hurt him) It was all so strange..

I really miss seeing him around the house when i go there:cry: He was the closest thing ive ever had to owning my own cat, and i just miss him sooo much!

I still love you Milo! I cant wait to see you again:cloud9: