Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Oh Basil......

pitgrrl
October 17th, 2008, 03:23 PM
It's a very good thing that I love Basil, and that he's charming, 'cause sometimes, he can be the most obnoxious little........

Yesterday afternoon he took advantage of spotting a squirrel 1 second before I could say leave it to go flying over a fence, into some bushes and up a tree, then, when I yelled some less than ladylike things at him, he came flying back over to me, covered in what I initially thought was blood, but turned out to be squished berries.

Then we ran into the receptionist from my dentists office, who wanted to meet the dogs. Basil decided that it was totally necessary to repeatedly jump up and lick this woman's face, and totally ignore me telling him to sit.

Later on in the evening he conned the BF into letting him check out some smelly patch of grass, which turned out to be a pile of very runny poop, which he proceeded to taste test. The BF had to then attempt to scoop the poop out of his mouth, leaving him with a very disgusting hand and me practically rolling on the ground laughing. Basil just stared at us and, I swear, gave a satisfied smirk.

Guess who's laying next to me, sick to his stomach today?

ancientgirl
October 17th, 2008, 03:37 PM
:laughing:EWWWWWWWW.

BenMax
October 17th, 2008, 03:40 PM
So was it the smelly finger man BF laying next to you or smelly mouth dog?

babymomma
October 17th, 2008, 03:59 PM
Ewwwwww!!!!!!

AmericanBullMom
October 17th, 2008, 04:11 PM
lmao... I'm sorry... But this is like EVERY day at my house... haha... Yucky, but sooooo funny!

Hope whoever has the belly ache gets better, whether its DB or stinky doggy!

BenMax
October 17th, 2008, 04:14 PM
lmao... I'm sorry... But this is like EVERY day at my house... haha... Yucky, but sooooo funny!

Hope whoever has the belly ache gets better, whether its DB or stinky doggy!

Oh my g** - if it the BF - poor girl! I can't stop laughing...this is a great thread!:laughing:

AmericanBullMom
October 17th, 2008, 04:20 PM
I just keep having visions of Patrón finding ANYTHING stinky and disgusting to put in his mouth... DB pulled a dead bird out of his mouth about a week ago... GAROSS....

BenMax
October 17th, 2008, 04:22 PM
I just keep having visions of Patrón finding ANYTHING stinky and disgusting to put in his mouth... DB pulled a dead bird out of his mouth about a week ago... GAROSS....

Very interesting - my little min pin picked up a dead mouse this morning. It was dark outside and I could not see what she was shaking around. I put my hand out and tell her to drop it.............................almost lost my cookies! Little bugger.

pitgrrl
October 17th, 2008, 05:16 PM
So was it the smelly finger man BF laying next to you or smelly mouth dog?

It's my disgusting dog, but he's almost made up for yesterday's indiscretions by being extremely good today...........almost.

Oh, and the follow up on the gross hand is that we went to a drugstore, looking for some sort of hand wipe type thing so that he wouldn't have to walk all the way home with a stinky poop hand. All I could find though were these goat milk lotion and aloe vera infused baby wipes, so he had to end up walking home with a poop and perfume smelling hand. :laughing: