Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My dogs symptoms any ideas

chrisandhalley
October 15th, 2008, 09:53 PM
Hello, my 9 year old doberman chocolate lab mix has a stuffy noise, is sneezing, her snout is a little swollen and has not eaten her dog food in three days but has eaten scraps. Any info. would be greatly appreciated.

hazelrunpack
October 15th, 2008, 10:07 PM
Hello, my 9 year old doberman chocolate lab mix has a stuffy noise, is sneezing, her snout is a little swollen and has not eaten her dog food in three days but has eaten scraps. Any info. would be greatly appreciated.

Has she been to the vet? Any time a dog is off its food, it's a good idea to have them checked out. And if it's already been three days, she should be going in as soon as you can get her in.

Please keep us posted on what the vet says. :goodvibes:

chrisandhalley
October 15th, 2008, 10:13 PM
Yeah I havent had a chance to take her in yet. My wife is the one her feeds her in the morn and I didnt realize ti ll today that she hasnt been eating.

LavenderRott
October 15th, 2008, 10:26 PM
Could be anything from a sinus infection to cancer. Your best bet would be to call and make that vet appointment.

rainbow
October 15th, 2008, 11:32 PM
I also agree. Three days is a long time to go without eating her meals. Is she drinking water? Is she lethargic? I would get her to the vet asap. Good luck and keep us posted. :fingerscr :goodvibes: