- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

Hey there

October 14th, 2008, 09:44 PM
Hi there,

Well after doing a Google search and coming across this forum again, I have decided its time to join :)

My name is Kayla, I am 14 years old and live in Ottawa.

I have quiet a few pets including:
2 dogs,snake,frog,and many fish both pet and feeder, oh and I also have A LOT a darkling beetles, which are for those who don't know the beetle stage of the common meal worm.

My family and I foster kittens from the Ottawa Humane Society.Currently we only have one as the other passed away yesterday (R.I.P Oreo), she will be the second one we have lost in 3 months.

The one we have now is so kindly named Gingivitis, or Ginngy- long story how she got her name or well more like and inside joke at school, but she doesn't mind her name.

I got the name Sumaii because its the name of my first foster kitten, who survived.

I hope to become part of the community and I'll most likely be asking lots of questions about kittens and everything because most of our kittens are sick.

October 15th, 2008, 01:48 AM
Welcome, Sumaii.

I'm sorry your kitten died. :sad: Poor little thing. How is the other one doing? :fingerscr

I hope you have a camera because we'll be bugging you for pictures of all your pets. :D

And if you need kitty advice, you've come to the right place. There are a lot of very kitty-knowledgable members on this board. :thumbs up

October 15th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Hello and welcome! I live outside of Ottawa in the farm area.....we love it.
What kind of frog do you have?

October 15th, 2008, 04:18 PM
Hello and welcome! you have come to the right spot to find lots of information and a wonderful group of people dedicated to animals and their well being! Oh boy pictures is a must!

Okay I have to ask this "what exactly do you need the worms for?" :yuck:

October 15th, 2008, 04:21 PM
I do believe the mealworms are to feed the frog. Mealworms are cool.