Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Home alone : an unwated "Test"

ashtoreth
October 14th, 2008, 11:09 AM
Well this is it, the first time Titus will have to be alone for a 8 hours(ish) straight. I feel awful about it, but work being work, I couldn't leave during lunch and my boyfriend either.

I mean, we know he can hold for hours, he does his nights and my boyfriend always make him run and everything in the morning. But still, its the first time he will have to be alone from 8 to 4h-ish. Which is something I'm not totally happy or comfortable about.

I'll try to finish earlier today, but who knows...

Beh

BenMax
October 14th, 2008, 11:14 AM
Well keep your fingers crossed. Life has to move forward and in this day and age we all must work - so do not feel quilty about this.

Keep in mind that your pup may be fine today and will maintain this good behaviour for a few days to weeks. Usually, if there are any issues that arise - it will be within a week or two.

Good luck and try to keep your mind busy - this is life and we must work to feed them and us - so try to think of it this way.

ashtoreth
October 14th, 2008, 11:26 AM
im not too worried about him soiling him self, its mostly.. I dont know, hes just 4 months LOL i'm being a bit overprotective I guess