Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Photo Shoot

TulipRoxy
October 13th, 2008, 10:39 PM
I was lucky enough to get a professional photo shoot for free from a photographer looking to fill out her portfolio. They turned out beautifully! Photos courtesy of Nicole Ledger

growler~GateKeeper
October 13th, 2008, 10:51 PM
Great shots :thumbs up those will look really nice as framed 8x10s :)

rainbow
October 14th, 2008, 12:54 AM
I agree :thumbs up ........they are beautiful photos. :cloud9:

ancientgirl
October 14th, 2008, 10:33 AM
Those are gorgeous! I love the sepia toned ones.

BenMax
October 14th, 2008, 10:49 AM
This is absolutely beautiful! Are you going to hang those pictures? Now I have the bug to do the same. How much did it cost you if you do not mind me asking.

ancientgirl
October 14th, 2008, 10:52 AM
BenMax, she got them for free, since the photographer needed some shots for her portfolio.

It would be nice though to know how much it would have cost otherwise. I've been dying to so something like that for my gang, but I'm afraid it would cost more than I can afford right now.

BenMax
October 14th, 2008, 10:56 AM
BenMax, she got them for free, since the photographer needed some shots for her portfolio.

It would be nice though to know how much it would have cost otherwise. I've been dying to so something like that for my gang, but I'm afraid it would cost more than I can afford right now.

Woops - I missed that! I would love to get this done. Infact I wanted to get pictures of all my pets and have a 'family' wall done in my home. I think I can squeeze a picture of my daughter there as well.....(she'll kill me for saying that). Actually I will put her in the middle and adorn her with our pets - I think she will agree to that!

ancientgirl
October 14th, 2008, 11:03 AM
I plan on that too, but for now have to use just my own pictures I've taken. But these are just beautiful.

TulipRoxy
October 14th, 2008, 03:56 PM
I know! I was so happy with the way they turned out! We are gonna get a few printed up to put around the place. Its a good memory, plus its super hard to get a picture of both dogs together where they are looking the same direction and everything. She took lots :) I love the one that they are looking at eachother, its almost like they're comunicating!

chico2
October 14th, 2008, 04:11 PM
I love the b/w pic,absolutely stunning:lovestruck:

MommaKat
October 14th, 2008, 04:26 PM
I love the last picture! It looks like Tulip is saying "I'm so glad we have you Roxy!" or "I'll always be there for you Roxy!" So adorable!

lotus
October 14th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Just beautiful pics. Your furbabies are adorable :cloud9:

TulipRoxy
October 14th, 2008, 08:05 PM
Just beautiful pics. Your furbabies are adorable :cloud9:

Thank you! :) I think so too... Here's a super close one of Tulip

Frenchy
October 14th, 2008, 08:39 PM
Those are beautiful pictures , I love their eyes :lovestruck: