Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Can't forget the Kitties!

meg4050
October 13th, 2008, 11:06 PM
Romeo is getting a bit too rough with Peaches so we had to keep them separated for most of the weekend and I wasn't able to get any pictures of them together but lots on their own!

Romeo's coat gets shinier everytime I see him!

meg4050
October 13th, 2008, 11:10 PM
And a few of Peaches when we got home in his new favourite spot, checking out the view!

onster
October 13th, 2008, 11:56 PM
Romeo is super duper shiny!!

And I just love peaches...:lovestruck: Cant wait to meet him someday!

onster
October 13th, 2008, 11:57 PM
btw :offtopic:, i have a random question, but does catnip make him have seizures? When i boarded Onnie and Bunduk one kitty had a note with no catnip whatsoever b/c it causes seizures...

kanis
October 14th, 2008, 12:30 AM
What beauties! Romeo's coat is so shiny in the second picture. What are you feeding him?

Plus, you have a view of the water? Nice!

onster
October 14th, 2008, 12:33 AM
Oh and I totally know exactly which building u live in. *stalker alert* :laughing:

krdahmer
October 14th, 2008, 12:46 AM
Oh that last one where he's lookin up at you...:cloud9::cloud9::lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
October 14th, 2008, 01:02 AM
Romeo :lovestruck: looks like he's got velvet soft fur :cloud9:

You've got awesome wide window sills :highfive:

Peaches :lovestruck: is so adorable :cloud9:

rainbow
October 14th, 2008, 01:11 AM
You've got awesome wide window sills :highfive:

Perfect kitty perches. :cloud9:

Romeo and Peaches are looking so purrty. :lovestruck:

meg4050
October 14th, 2008, 06:52 AM
btw :offtopic:, i have a random question, but does catnip make him have seizures? When i boarded Onnie and Bunduk one kitty had a note with no catnip whatsoever b/c it causes seizures...

I was told he could have a little bit once in awhile but he doesn't really care for it :shrug:

What beauties! Romeo's coat is so shiny in the second picture. What are you feeding him?

Plus, you have a view of the water? Nice!

Romeo's fed a combo of Wellness Complete Health dry food and wellness grain-free wet

Yup..awesome view, right on the water! :D

Oh and I totally know exactly which building u live in. *stalker alert* :laughing:

:laughing: yeah if you know the waterfront it's pretty easy to find my building...you don't know which unit though! :p

meg4050
October 14th, 2008, 06:52 AM
:laughing: yeah if you know the waterfront it's pretty easy to find my building...you don't know which unit though! :p

Ohhh shoot you do :wall:

ancientgirl
October 14th, 2008, 11:13 AM
Romeo is such a handsome boy!

And Peaches, such a cutie. What a lucky boy too, that view is lovely!

meg4050
October 14th, 2008, 06:18 PM
I totally forgot, I got the results of Peaches' latest tests.

His phenobarb levels are still right where they need to be! :thumbs up The vet also did some sort of neurological test to try and determine the extent of damage Peaches has. While he functions completely normally...he has damage in parts where his reflexes and reaction time is. That's why he doesn't really play and doesn't react very much to other animals.. just walks right up to them like they're people. However, I guess because of where it is...they are skills that he can learn again which is good and explains why I've already seen such a change in him since I started fostering him.

As far as neutering goes, he still wants to hold off for awhile, especially with him being in an apartment with no other pets, it's not worth the risk right now. He said he'd like to see how Peaches reacts to different doses in a year or so once he's been on the meds for a significant amount of time.

So really not uch of a change...other than him getting better slowly but surely :)

14+kitties
October 14th, 2008, 06:24 PM
:thumbs up for Peaches!!!! Great news! Romeo is a very handsome kitty. Peaches is his normal cutie. :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
October 14th, 2008, 06:56 PM
Great news for Peaches! I didn't know he was a foster though, I thought he was your little guy.

meg4050
October 14th, 2008, 07:02 PM
Great news for Peaches! I didn't know he was a foster though, I thought he was your little guy.

Oh, he's mine now!! I started fostering him last Halloween and officially adopted him just before christmas :D Couldn't resist!

ancientgirl
October 14th, 2008, 07:19 PM
LOL, that was one short foster. He's a doll though, I could not have given him up either.:cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
October 15th, 2008, 02:42 AM
Good to hear Peaches levels are right where they should be :thumbs up

chico2
October 15th, 2008, 08:27 AM
Peaches has the sweetest little face,glad he's improving:thumbs upand Romeo is a beauty,but Peaches wins the cutie contest:lovestruck:

meg4050
October 15th, 2008, 07:02 PM
Awww chico, Peaches says thanks! :D

Frenchy
October 15th, 2008, 09:52 PM
Don't know why but I think Romeo is soooo good looking :D

I just love that last picture of Peaches , too cute ! :lovestruck: