Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

That's it I'm moving to Rainbow's

onster
October 13th, 2008, 09:32 PM
Where the wires are un-nom proof.

What's a poor guy to do when his favourite bed n breakfast gets shut down for good? :sad::crazy: Notice the tubing around everything except the blue interent wire...I got lazy. Who wants to make bets on when/if he'll find it? :evil::laughing:

* ya the wires are a mess I know but we just have too many comp acessories*

Jim Hall
October 13th, 2008, 09:54 PM
so does he gnam on the plastic?

growler~GateKeeper
October 13th, 2008, 10:09 PM
I see atleast 2 others that aren't nom-proof :eek::frustrated: better get on that before he finds them http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/nono.gif - from the pic it doesn't look like it will take too long :rolleyes:

rainbow
October 13th, 2008, 10:40 PM
LOL....Bunduk is really obsessed with wires isn't he? :laughing:

Rainbow doesn't have near as many as that under the computer so my little godson is more than welcome here anytime. :cloud9:

onster
October 13th, 2008, 10:55 PM
so does he gnam on the plastic?

no, theyre infused with some God awful smelling bitter tasting thing. He still tried before but cant really do damage (i think he has no taste buds)

I see atleast 2 others that aren't nom-proof :eek::frustrated: better get on that before he finds them http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/nono.gif - from the pic it doesn't look like it will take too long :rolleyes:

u mean the white one? and ..wait what other one??? Those were sprayed with bitter apple..but he will lick that too :o The thing is Bunduk really only likes the thin black wires....no idea why, lol. and yeah he totally discriminates

LOL....Bunduk is really obsessed with wires isn't he? :laughing:

Rainbow doesn't have near as many as that under the computer so my little godson is more than welcome here anytime. :cloud9:

LOL obsessed is an under statement. I just looked over at Bunduk and he's climbed into the box of printer paper..ready for shipping :D :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
October 13th, 2008, 11:02 PM
u mean the white one? and ..wait what other one??? Those were sprayed with bitter apple..but he will lick that too :o The thing is Bunduk really only likes the thin black wires....no idea why, lol. and yeah he totally discriminates

The white one and these arrowed ones:

Jim Hall
October 13th, 2008, 11:04 PM
lmao only the black ones this is one strange kitty you have

i love the pic of him with his ears pinned back hissing at the stray

du did that to gray man the other day

onster
October 13th, 2008, 11:09 PM
ah ok... ya,,thanks for pointing them out!

from left to right..the first and the 3rd are actually part of one wire, which has been deemed by me too thick for Bunduk's taste. The other 2, same thing.

So far, its been ok...but I dunno, I'm always scared that one day Bunduk's culinary world will be broadened.....:evil:. lol thing is sometimes im in the room, sitting on the couch and I think I hear lipsmacking/nomming noises and I look up and Bunduks all :eek: (bunduk eyes) :angel: :whistle:.....so..he may be super sneaky, working on those thick wires lil by lil :evil:

onster
October 13th, 2008, 11:10 PM
hehehe ya he's strange but I loves him :lovestruck: lol

gray man a stray too? awww.....it should be scary that they have their ears bk but I think its cute, lol.

growler~GateKeeper
October 13th, 2008, 11:19 PM
hehe we'll as long as you aren't fooled by that :angel: look on that sweet nomnom boy's face ;)

rainbow
October 13th, 2008, 11:21 PM
LOL obsessed is an under statement. I just looked over at Bunduk and he's climbed into the box of printer paper..ready for shipping :D :laughing:

Send him here by courier please. :D

hazelrunpack
October 13th, 2008, 11:37 PM
I wonder what the draw is? :D He sure does look cute, though, sitting on his wires ("mine! all mine!") :cat:

krdahmer
October 13th, 2008, 11:44 PM
:laughing: That guy is just too cute! And such a stinker too!:cloud9:

Dracko
October 13th, 2008, 11:57 PM
Man, I don't know what I'd do if my cats ate wires. :eek: Never experienced that. Bunduk is truly a challenging cat...but well worth it. ;)