Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Buddy Thanksgiving pics

happycats
October 13th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Here are some new pics of Buddy! He was at the groomers on Friday, and ohhh so nice and fluffy!

And Thank you Rainbow!! Turkey helped him get over his camera shyness :)

happycats
October 13th, 2008, 07:44 PM
and some more!

THe last pic..............yum yum turkey (he couldn't stay still any longer!

happycats
October 13th, 2008, 07:47 PM
We took him to the outdoor fleamarket today, he was great with the other dogs there! So many people told me what a nice bearded collie I had :shrug:
One girl insisted he was a pure bred bearded collie, because she has one and she knows :rolleyes: I said he's a mutt, an we are just fine with that :)

onster
October 13th, 2008, 07:57 PM
I just love Buddy :lovestruck:. he reminds me of one the dogs in my childhood (mom's uncle's dog), rambo :lovestruck:.

Such a sweety. I love the new haircut :highfive:

onster
October 13th, 2008, 07:58 PM
rambo was a sheepdog btw....do u have any idea what mix buddy is?

breeze
October 13th, 2008, 08:00 PM
Buddy is soooo fluffy :cloud9::lovestruck:

he looks so handsome..:thumbs up

happycats
October 13th, 2008, 08:06 PM
rambo was a sheepdog btw....do u have any idea what mix buddy is?

Nope :)

He looks exactly like my chilhood dog "Trixie", and she was a sheepdog Border collie cross.
My parents are still in awe over how much he looks an acts like Trixie, my Mom calls him Trixie reborn :lovestruck:
My Mom actually called him Trixie (by mistake) this week-end. :D

happycats
October 13th, 2008, 08:08 PM
Buddy is soooo fluffy :cloud9::lovestruck:

he looks so handsome..:thumbs up

Thank you, he is quite the fluff ball! The groomers did a good job.

Frenchy
October 13th, 2008, 08:09 PM
Buddy looks like a wise man , so well behave :angel:

happycats
October 13th, 2008, 08:13 PM
Buddy looks like a wise man , so well behave :angel:

Holding a big hunk of turkey above the camera does wonders :D

I must admit, he is a very well behaved dog, I couldn't ask for any better.

Chaser
October 13th, 2008, 09:09 PM
Awww....Buddy looks fantastic!!!! :cloud9:

happycats
October 13th, 2008, 09:42 PM
Awww....Buddy looks fantastic!!!! :cloud9:

Thank you :)

Tundra_Queen
October 14th, 2008, 01:11 AM
Oh my what a sweetie pie Buddy is!! He is adorable errr scuse me Buddy... you are Handsome! *G*

Debbie

rainbow
October 14th, 2008, 01:19 AM
Buddy looks great :lovestruck: and certainly happy to be in front of the camera now. :D

Melinda
October 14th, 2008, 06:55 AM
oh buddy!! what a gorgeous "ham" you're turning out to be *L* He looks just gorgeous!!!

happycats
October 14th, 2008, 07:20 AM
Oh my what a sweetie pie Buddy is!! He is adorable errr scuse me Buddy... you are Handsome! *G*

Debbie

Buddy says thank you.....and do you have any turkey?:dog:

happycats
October 14th, 2008, 07:20 AM
oh buddy!! what a gorgeous "ham" you're turning out to be *L* He looks just gorgeous!!!

Thank you Melinda!

happycats
October 14th, 2008, 07:21 AM
Buddy looks great :lovestruck: and certainly happy to be in front of the camera now. :D

Thank you! and thanks to you he now looks happy in his pics :)

happycats
October 14th, 2008, 07:22 AM
You notice the last pic......gimme some turkey now mom, i've been sitting so nice .

Love4himies
October 14th, 2008, 07:44 AM
Buddy looks so happy with you happycats :cloud9: :lovestruck:, you have given him such a wonderful life. I just want to give him big hugs and kiss his face.

aslan
October 14th, 2008, 09:29 AM
oh look how handsome he is, nice job. So did you get them to show you how to brush him. Or are you still up for grooming 101.

happycats
October 14th, 2008, 10:47 AM
oh look how handsome he is, nice job. So did you get them to show you how to brush him. Or are you still up for grooming 101.

I couldn't get through his mats, so I took him in for a clean up......I have been doing what you said, and brushing him backwards from the rear to head.

I would love the opportunity to meet you and learn how to properly care for Buddy's coat. :)

happycats
October 14th, 2008, 10:48 AM
Buddy looks so happy with you happycats :cloud9: :lovestruck:, you have given him such a wonderful life. I just want to give him big hugs and kiss his face.

Thanks! and he LOVES kisses, if you kiss his nose, he kisses back :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
October 14th, 2008, 10:48 AM
Oh my goodness, he's totally posing. :laughing: He looks great and so fluffy!:cloud9:

happycats
October 14th, 2008, 10:50 AM
Oh my goodness, he's totally posing. :laughing: He looks great and so fluffy!:cloud9:

LOL he looks like a brushed out poodle now! but most say he looks like a bearded collie, but his coat is to curly IMO to be one. :shrug: never know he could be a poodle mix. But still looks sheepdoggish to me :)

ancientgirl
October 14th, 2008, 10:53 AM
He looks like a sheep dog to me too, but then so do bearded collies. I can't tell the difference :shrug: Whatever he is, he's cute!:D

Ford Girl
October 14th, 2008, 04:40 PM
Awww, I saw your avatar in another post and noticed the pic right away...he's too cute. Love his face. Just wanna smooch it.

chico2
October 14th, 2008, 05:21 PM
Oh my,Buddy looks sooo handsome,love the new cut:thumbs up
He was so very lucky to have been found by you and he's paying you back big-time by being such a good pup:lovestruck:

happycats
October 14th, 2008, 07:26 PM
Awww, I saw your avatar in another post and noticed the pic right away...he's too cute. Love his face. Just wanna smooch it.

Thank you :)

happycats
October 14th, 2008, 07:31 PM
Oh my,Buddy looks sooo handsome,love the new cut:thumbs up
He was so very lucky to have been found by you and he's paying you back big-time by being such a good pup:lovestruck:

Thanks Chico, but I consider myself the lucky one, for having found the perfect pup........even though the kitties don't always think so :evil:
They don't seem to appreciate the tail slap in the face while sleeping....or the happy tail wagging them right off the arm of the couch......:shrug: :D

14+kitties
October 14th, 2008, 07:38 PM
Awww, Buddy is such a handsome dude! :cloud9: It doesn't matter what breed he is or isn't. He is just beautiful. And such a lucky boy to have found you and you him.

happycats
October 14th, 2008, 07:48 PM
Awww, Buddy is such a handsome dude! :cloud9: It doesn't matter what breed he is or isn't. He is just beautiful. And such a lucky boy to have found you and you him.

Awwwww thanks !

Etown_Chick
October 14th, 2008, 09:05 PM
What a handsome lad!

hazelrunpack
October 15th, 2008, 01:05 AM
I finally managed to download the pics :highfive: Persistence pays off! And what a pay-off! Buddy is a doll! :flirt:

He has the conformation of a sheepdog in the hips and legs and the face of a beardy and an absolutely glorious tail! You are one handsome Dude, Buddy! :lovestruck:

happycats
October 15th, 2008, 06:59 AM
What a handsome lad!

Thanks! :)

happycats
October 15th, 2008, 07:01 AM
I finally managed to download the pics :highfive: Persistence pays off! And what a pay-off! Buddy is a doll! :flirt:

He has the conformation of a sheepdog in the hips and legs and the face of a beardy and an absolutely glorious tail! You are one handsome Dude, Buddy! :lovestruck:

Thank you!

His tail is really strange, the fur there is much different then the rest of his body, it's really hard to keep tangle free, and very hard to brush.

chico2
October 15th, 2008, 07:49 AM
Happycats,I have this picture in my head,kitty sleeping peacefully,along comes happy Buddy,tail wagging,sweeping the kitty off his perch:laughing: