Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Target is a dangerous place....

krdahmer
October 13th, 2008, 06:11 PM
Ok so Fagan was the first to not thrash around the second it hit his head...

krdahmer
October 13th, 2008, 06:11 PM
Mr. Bud was also calm enough to snap a couple of shots.... until....

krdahmer
October 13th, 2008, 06:13 PM
He decided the hat had to die.... and then threatened that next time I tried that I was in for a nasty bite!!! :eek::laughing:

krdahmer
October 13th, 2008, 06:14 PM
Oh and my big Bub has finally used the kabana... seems to like it too!:thumbs up

Love4himies
October 13th, 2008, 06:51 PM
:laughing::laughing: or is it dangerous for the merchandise. I can't believe it stayed on long enough for you to take a picture. Good kitties.:lovestruck:

onster
October 13th, 2008, 07:01 PM
lol love the third picture of bud in it.

I loved target when I visited the states..they have such cool kitty stuff!!! no store in canada seems to have their selection (for their reasonable prices too!) :thumbs up

krdahmer
October 14th, 2008, 12:56 AM
Ya that little hat was $4...but the non-halloween ones were only $2.50! And they had this small dog costume that I know would have fit most of my guys, it was a fish! Thought that would be too cute, but it was $10, and I just couldn't justify $10 for some pictures... maybe next year! Oh and this lobster one... that would have been too funny!

rainbow
October 14th, 2008, 01:38 AM
:laughing: Those are very funny pics. :D

I love the second pic in the third post where Buddy is warning you. :laughing:

rainbow
October 14th, 2008, 01:39 AM
Ya that little hat was $4...but the non-halloween ones were only $2.50! And they had this small dog costume that I know would have fit most of my guys, it was a fish! Thought that would be too cute, but it was $10, and I just couldn't justify $10 for some pictures... maybe next year! Oh and this lobster one... that would have been too funny!

Maybe they will go on sale after Halloween. :fingerscr

growler~GateKeeper
October 14th, 2008, 02:17 AM
:laughing:

ancientgirl
October 14th, 2008, 11:15 AM
LOL, Fagan looks so handsome, but I have to say, Buddy's pictures had me in stitches. That last one, he's clearly tearing you a new one. :laughing::laughing:

:eek:Did you get that cabana at Target? I love it. OMG, I want one!!!!!

krdahmer
October 14th, 2008, 01:06 PM
Nope Zellers, which I is now owned by Target... It was like $30.... I imagine if Zellers has it Target will too.

ancientgirl
October 14th, 2008, 01:22 PM
I'm going to have to do some investigative work. I didn't see it last time I was there a couple of weeks ago. I have to get litter this week so I'll look again.

SIL
October 14th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Nice pictures krdahmer. btw zellers isn't owned by target it is now owned by lord and taylor.

14+kitties
October 14th, 2008, 07:47 PM
Awwwwww So so so cute!!!!!!!
I don't think it would work trying to put a hat on any of these guys except for Mr Laidback Bandit.
TOO CUTE :cloud9:

dogcatharmony
October 14th, 2008, 08:30 PM
Too cute!!! If I tried that around my house I would either be fingerless, or sleeping with one eye open for a very long time.

JennieV
October 14th, 2008, 10:17 PM
Too cute!!! If I tried that around my house I would either be fingerless, or sleeping with one eye open for a very long time.

LOL!! I SOOOO know what you mean! :rolleyes: Max would NEVER forgive me...never mind the hat but taking a picture AND posting it..?! NOooooOOO!:frustrated:

rainbow
October 14th, 2008, 11:56 PM
Nice pictures krdahmer. btw zellers isn't owned by target it is now owned by lord and taylor.

I thought Zellers was owned by Hudson Bay....who is Lord & Taylor? :confused:

growler~GateKeeper
October 15th, 2008, 12:36 AM
I thought Zellers was owned by Hudson Bay....who is Lord & Taylor? :confused:

Zellers, Home Outfitters, Fields & Winners is owned by Hudson Bay who in turn was bought by Lord & Taylor (http://www.financialpost.com/story.html?id=659352) a US company

rainbow
October 15th, 2008, 01:35 AM
Zellers, Home Outfitters, Fields & Winners is owned by Hudson Bay who in turn was bought by Lord & Taylor (http://www.financialpost.com/story.html?id=659352) a US company

Now, I do vaguely remember reading something about that. :o My guess is that their quality is going to deteriorate even further. :sad:

krdahmer
October 15th, 2008, 12:46 PM
Oh ok... there was talk at one time about Target buying them out... didn't realize it was Lord & Taylor.

SIL
October 15th, 2008, 01:18 PM
It's sad when Canada's oldest company is no longer Canadian :sad: Things will probably deteriorate...the only reason I know this info is because my husband works in their I.T. dept. :D

Bina
October 15th, 2008, 02:33 PM
Those are great pics! My hubby would shoot me if I ever tried to put a "hat" on his precious Mitten cat. LOL

jiorji
October 15th, 2008, 11:01 PM
oh gee....Fagan is so THRILLED to have that hat on his head :rolleyes: :laughing::laughing::laughing:
I'd sleep with an eye open:laughing: