Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

4 Dogs, 1 Yard = Day in Heaven for Me!!!

Chaser
October 13th, 2008, 08:46 AM
We took Chase & Kailey to the inlaws yesterday, to visit resident senior superbitch, Heidi. Then BIL called and asked would we also be willing to keep an eye on Maddy (5 month Chesepeake Bay Retriever pup)? SURE!!! So I had an awesome time playing with all the pups, Kailey was thrilled to see Maddy, who seems to be her new best bud, and Heidi is warming up to all of them more and more every visit. :D

There are also pictures in my profile album for the dial-up members!

Chaser
October 13th, 2008, 08:49 AM
1. Gotta love that puppy energy!
2. My special girl Heidi
3. Maddy being her supercute self :lovestruck:

Chaser
October 13th, 2008, 08:52 AM
1. Chase looking oddly philosophical...and drooling.
2. Our gorgeous girl, finally starting to fill out more :)
3. Kailey & Maddy posing together :lovestruck:

Chaser
October 13th, 2008, 08:53 AM
And finally, Chase & Maddy :cloud9:

ancientgirl
October 13th, 2008, 08:54 AM
What great pictures. Maddy is a doll. I'm glad Heidi seems to be warming up to everyone around her.

Chaser
October 13th, 2008, 09:44 AM
One more of Maddy because she's so freakin' cute!

ancientgirl
October 13th, 2008, 09:47 AM
nom, nom, nom, nom..:lovestruck:

Chaser
October 13th, 2008, 09:51 AM
nom, nom, nom, nom..:lovestruck:

:laughing: I know! She IS a doll isn't she? :cloud9:

My hands are pretty cut up from her puppy teeth though - I forgot how much those things hurt! OUCH!

ancientgirl
October 13th, 2008, 09:55 AM
:laughing: I know! She IS a doll isn't she? :cloud9:

My hands are pretty cut up from her puppy teeth though - I forgot how much those things hurt! OUCH!

I feel your pain, except I don't deal with puppy teeth. I'm going to have to start wearing chain mail gloves to give my gang treats.:rolleyes:

Diamondsmum
October 13th, 2008, 10:12 AM
awwwwwww great pics!

Kailey looks soo purdy! as they all do :D

wdawson
October 13th, 2008, 12:01 PM
great pics , looks like they had a blast....is that drool hangin on chases lip :D

Frenchy
October 13th, 2008, 12:06 PM
So nice of Kailey to offer shade to Heidi in that third picture :laughing: look like everyone had fun ! :thumbs up

Chaser
October 13th, 2008, 01:21 PM
So nice of Kailey to offer shade to Heidi in that third picture :laughing: look like everyone had fun ! :thumbs up

That's Chase underneath her actually :) Heidi would never be in a vulnerable position like that with any of the others. She was definately participating more than usual though....she normally keeps to a far corner of the yard when they're around!

chico2
October 13th, 2008, 01:44 PM
Maddy is a puppy???She looks big,love the eyes on a choclate lab(if that is what she is)kind of greeny eyes:lovestruck:
I never noticed Chases big ears before,how cute and Kailey,she looks wonderful,thank's to you:thumbs up
Maybe one day you'll have 4 dogs,keep buying them lottery tickets:thumbs up

breeze
October 13th, 2008, 01:59 PM
doggie pawty !! YA YA !!!!!!!

great pictures !!!!

Chaser
October 13th, 2008, 02:04 PM
Maddy is a puppy???She looks big,love the eyes on a choclate lab(if that is what she is)kind of greeny eyes:lovestruck:

Maddy is 5 mos....she's gonna be big! She's 45 lbs. to Chase's 55. And she's a Chesepeake Bay Retriever. One of their unique characteristics are amber eyes. :lovestruck: Labrador's eyes are brown.

I never noticed Chases big ears before,how cute and Kailey,she looks wonderful,thank's to you:thumbs up

How on earth did you ever miss Chase's ears??? LOL :laughing: And thank you for the Kailey compliment!

Maybe one day you'll have 4 dogs,keep buying them lottery tickets:thumbs up

Oh, I WILL have 4 dogs one day! It may take a while, and require a country house where dog limits don't apply......but I'll do it! I want 4 dogs + 1 foster, because I'm kind of nuts. :D

When I was outside with them, my mother-in-law's friend said she thinks I should run a kennel or daycare because I am so good with managing them all! That made me pretty happy :)

chico2
October 13th, 2008, 03:56 PM
Chase's mom,I can see in the first few pics,that Maddys fur is not that of a brown Lab,but what do I know:laughing:

Chaser
October 13th, 2008, 04:15 PM
Chase's mom,I can see in the first few pics,that Maddys fur is not that of a brown Lab,but what do I know:laughing:

If I hadn't looked them up when BIL got her, I would honestly never know the difference!!! Chesepeake coats are sort of curly because they are water dogs, so it helps the coat repel water. They look so much like chocolate labs though, especially from a distance! :shrug:

Toonces
October 13th, 2008, 04:25 PM
Great pics wish we could have come with our gang hehe 7 dogs!! Grandma told me yesterday how she met Kailey and how sweet she is:lovestruck:

Chaser
October 13th, 2008, 04:33 PM
Great pics wish we could have come with our gang hehe 7 dogs!!

LOL....just wait until we can manage to come visit you next....it will be a tremendously fun furry time I'm sure! :lovestruck: :cloud9:

Grandma told me yesterday how she met Kailey and how sweet she is:lovestruck:

Yeah Grandma really liked her, and Kailey loves being told how beautiful she is, so she liked Grandma back! :D

Toonces
October 13th, 2008, 05:06 PM
ohhhh I can't wait for that day!!!

rainbow
October 14th, 2008, 01:34 AM
They are all gorgeous and certainly looks like they enjoyed themselves. :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
October 19th, 2008, 02:41 AM
4 dogs all together :cloud9:

14+kitties
October 19th, 2008, 07:27 AM
Looks like everyone enjoyed themselves to the max!!! :cloud9: