Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hii!!

LCBacia
October 13th, 2008, 02:22 AM
Hi all!
I’m so happy I found this board because Lord knows I need some pet help!

My name is Steph and I’m from Florida

I have a 6 year old white cat named Polly, who pretty much is like any other cat. She only wants attention when she wants it, otherwise has this “just watch me look cute” attitude. Still we love her.

Then there is (the reason I’m here in the first place) my new puppy Kaya. She’s 6 months old and we adopted her about 2 months ago. She was a stray on the street so we aren’t really sure what she is but she’s a Shepherd mix, probably has some boxer in her. She’s been pretty good but is a typical puppy with puppy problems and let’s just say the Vet knows her now. :thumbs up
I’m really hoping I can learn more on this board so I can cut down on the Vet visits. They are important, but sometimes they can be avoided.

hazelrunpack
October 13th, 2008, 02:17 PM
Hi, Steph!

We will, of course, bug you unmercifully for pics of your furbabies. :D It's just the way we are--totally insatiable for pics of other members' pets. :laughing: But we're pretty friendly most of the time. :o

I hope you get the advice you need--there are a lot of really well-informed people here who are willing to help. :thumbs up

Welcome to the board.

Soter
October 13th, 2008, 04:16 PM
We will, of course, bug you unmercifully for pics of your furbabies.

Yes... pictures please!!!
They both sound gorgeous, and welcome to the forum.
Hopefully all your queries will be answered here, we will help!:grouphug:

Are there any queries???

Soter :dog:

Soter
October 13th, 2008, 04:18 PM
And by the way, its GR8 that you adopted your puppy, we will be looking for a dog to adopt in January too!

I'm all for adopting :thumbs up

LCBacia
October 13th, 2008, 09:14 PM
Thank you both! I will try to get pics up soon! :thumbs up

Oh yea, I'm all for adopting, thats why I bolded ;)
I foster sometimes for the shelter here, the last puppies I fostered were a litter of 9, and somebody left them in a box by a creek :wall:
After doing some searches they looked to be Spanadors (Lab/Cocker Spaniels) and were adorable! It's crazy to think people would pay a lot for these dogs and yet there were 9 sitting at a shelter.

Tundra_Queen
October 13th, 2008, 11:01 PM
Hi
Welcome to the forum!!

Debbie