Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Can I keep him??

onster
October 11th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Went to pick up some food for my guys and there I met this cutie patootie :lovestruck: Part of a colony of cats (25!!!!) that were saved from some barn...the barn owner was giving them 4 cans of food a day only...for 25!!!!:yell:

I mean I don't have a grey kitty :lovestruck: lol. OMG is the MOST cuddly cat ever!!! I walked around the store for half an hour with his chin resting on my shoulder, purring away. Evertyime I thought he was getting sick of it and wanted off, turned out he just wanted to snuggle closer :cloud9:

I waaaaaaant.

Ps. I realize I look like crap and the pic is all fuzzy (camera phone and it was self portrait) but its the only pic I have of my new best friend, lol.

14+kitties
October 11th, 2008, 10:36 PM
Now onster, you don't have a white kitty or a calico kitty or a striped kitty or a tabby kitty or a brown kitty or a ......

Get the picture? Is this the same girl who only a couple of days ago was trying to save a pup? Now if you get the pup and the kitty ..... :eek:!!

Also, if I remember correctly, a while back you were trying to do the responsible thing and not get another pet until you were out on your own.

But he is really really cute!! :cloud9:

otter
October 11th, 2008, 10:36 PM
Oh my, cutie patootie is RIGHT :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

Maybe Bunduk needs someone new to play with... to keep him out of trouble, ya that's it :thumbs up

onster
October 11th, 2008, 10:41 PM
lol ure right 14+...I'm not 'trying' to do the responsible thing..I will God willing :thumbs up. Reality is probably Onnie and Bunduk are going to be only cats forever b/c of my allergies/asthma. Not fair to a kitty now that I know my issues if I adopt one then my allergies get worse or something right?

A dog is out of the question because Im a globe trotter.However I would still save a dog...and foster it until it found a home :thumbs up

I may waaaaaaaaaant...but I know I cant :sad: Doesnt hurt to dream tho :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
October 11th, 2008, 10:44 PM
:grouphug: It's hard to fall in love and not be able to act on it :o hazel does it all the time!

But he sure is a doll! :flirt:

onster
October 11th, 2008, 10:52 PM
Oh my, cutie patootie is RIGHT :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

Maybe Bunduk needs someone new to play with... to keep him out of trouble, ya that's it :thumbs up

lol..im sure bunduk would turn even the most laid back kitty into the :evil:! hahaah. Speaking of Bunduk, when I downloaded that pic off my phone I also got 2 of him..dont even remember when theyre taken but they made me smile. I cant have the kitty in the store but I sure do have my own cutie patootie :lovestruck: (x2), the first one is my cell wallpaper (I tried Onnie but my phone isnt good enough to do blk kitties)

:grouphug: It's hard to fall in love and not be able to act on it :o hazel does it all the time!

But he sure is a doll! :flirt:

lol...but if I recall correcty, a certain someone is a foster failure who did in fact act when she fell in love :p

hazelrunpack
October 11th, 2008, 10:56 PM
lol...but if I recall correcty, a certain someone is a foster failure who did in fact act when she fell in love :p

Well...yeah...but not since we got to the perfect number of 8! :o I've been careful not to tempt myself too much since then.... :laughing:

I love Bunduk in the suitcase! :cloud9: He wants to be a world traveler like his mom! :D

rainbow
October 11th, 2008, 11:00 PM
Awww, Onster......my heart breaks for you but it is just not meant to be at this time. :grouphug:

I have no doubt, that when you are older and more settled down, you will be one of the best fuzzbutt mamas out there and have rescued many in need. :angel:

And, I hope that you will still be here to share your stories with us. :fingerscr

rainbow
October 11th, 2008, 11:05 PM
YAY....Bunduk pics. :cloud9:

And, if you do adopt the cute little grey kitty then, as Bunduk's godmama, I'm coming to take my godkitty home with me. :D

onster
October 11th, 2008, 11:12 PM
Awww, Onster......my heart breaks for you but it is just not meant to be at this time. :grouphug:

I have no doubt, that when you are older and more settled down, you will be one of the best fuzzbutt mamas out there and have rescued many in need. :angel:

And, I hope that you will still be here to share your stories with us. :fingerscr

awwww that made me tear up rainbow..ure too sweet. thank you :goodvibes::grouphug:

LOL i think bunduk knew I was visiting a kitty or something (maybe my smell) as soon as I came home he was doing such acrobatics on the floor along with all his chirping....he wanted belly rubs :rolleyes::laughing::cloud9: Then he bit my toe. lol :evil:

hazelrunpack
October 11th, 2008, 11:17 PM
LOL i think bunduk knew I was visiting a kitty or something (maybe my smell) as soon as I came home he was doing such acrobatics on the floor along with all his chirping....he wanted belly rubs :rolleyes::laughing::cloud9: Then he bit my toe. lol :evil:

:laughing: Naughty boy! :D

onster
October 11th, 2008, 11:18 PM
Well...yeah...but not since we got to the perfect number of 8! :o I've been careful not to tempt myself too much since then.... :laughing:

I love Bunduk in the suitcase! :cloud9: He wants to be a world traveler like his mom! :D

:laughing: so I better keep out of petstores then. maybe nows a good time to switch to homecooking for my boys :rolleyes: :laughing:

and bunduk...well he's always trying to be a stowaway :rolleyes: For the 2nd time when my dad travelled he pooped on the floor...I guess he really loves my dad :shrug: (my dad has been known to feed bunduk cookies b4 we get up in the morning).

TeriM
October 11th, 2008, 11:44 PM
Awww, the grey kitty seems very sweet :lovestruck: and I love the first cellphone pic of Bunkuk :cloud9:.

growler~GateKeeper
October 12th, 2008, 02:33 AM
adorable :cloud9: all the pica are :cloud9: