:shrug:

Dracko
October 11th, 2008, 03:47 PM
I read the title in my head as "Is my kitty's nose broken?" :laughing:

I think you can put him back together again. :thumbs up

chico2
October 11th, 2008, 03:54 PM
I too thought your kitty had broken his nose:laughing:
They are such incredible contorsionists(sp?)so you really worry if their spine is made of Jello..
Great pics of a beautiful kitty,jiorji:thumbs up

otter
October 11th, 2008, 04:19 PM
I'm sure if you rub da belly da kitty will realign quickly and happily :D:lovestruck:

Chaser
October 11th, 2008, 04:20 PM
I'm sure if you rub da belly da kitty will realign quickly and happily :D:lovestruck:

LOL :laughing:

Your kitty is just too cute!!!! :cloud9:

krdahmer
October 11th, 2008, 05:16 PM
:lovestruck::cloud9:

onster
October 11th, 2008, 10:53 PM
LOL love the title..hehehe

awww twiggy :lovestruck::lovestruck:

TeriM
October 11th, 2008, 10:55 PM
Twiggy looks so content :cloud9:. Definately needs a belly rub ;).

jiorji
October 11th, 2008, 10:56 PM
heheh i DID per her belly. As soon as my hand went near her belly i got a lick on my hand :lovestruck:

and well in case you're all wondering about the two pillows. NO...it's NOT for my kitty's comfort that she sleep on two pillow on the couch. It's merely a marker to show that she should only sleep in that little space between the pillows and leave space for others on the couch. Or else...she takes over the whole thing. Wouldn't want that.

So I guess this is why she's squished like that. To fit in that teeny space :laughing::laughing: I'm such a :censored:! If she never goes back to normal one day, it'll be my fault.heheh;)

otter
October 11th, 2008, 11:01 PM
heheh i DID per her belly. As soon as my hand went near her belly i got a lick on my hand :lovestruck:

and well in case you're all wondering about the two pillows. NO...it's NOT for my kitty's comfort that she sleep on two pillow on the couch. It's merely a marker to show that she should only sleep in that little space between the pillows and leave space for others on the couch. Or else...she takes over the whole thing. Wouldn't want that.

So I guess this is why she's squished like that. To fit in that teeny space :laughing::laughing: I'm such a :censored:! If she never goes back to normal one day, it'll be my fault.heheh;)

No worries - front and rear end alignment isn't too expensive :D

How does such a little kitty take over a WHOLE couch :shrug:

jiorji
October 11th, 2008, 11:06 PM
No worries - front and rear end alignment isn't too expensive :D

How does such a little kitty take over a WHOLE couch :shrug:

HAHAHAH

it's one of those small Ikea fouton couches. It's the size of a loveseat pretty much. So if she stretches, she takes up 80% of it. You know how it is....they have to take up the most amount of space

growler~GateKeeper
October 11th, 2008, 11:26 PM
Awwww Twiggy :lovestruck: belly :cloud9: someone needs belly kisses :cloud9:

it's one of those small Ikea fouton couches. It's the size of a loveseat pretty much. So if she stretches, she takes up 80% of it. You know how it is....they have to take up the most amount of space

Especially if they sit right in the middle :rolleyes::laughing:

rainbow
October 11th, 2008, 11:40 PM
Awwwww....toooo cute. :cloud9: