Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Misery at pets.ca

otter
October 10th, 2008, 09:59 PM
Don't worry ... nothing bad happening here, Misery is my cat!

She's a real pets.ca fan :D

Mom where is the PETS.CA site..I can't see it?? :sad:
http://lh3.ggpht.com/murraymel/SO7Hf3Il8jI/AAAAAAAAB9E/ElwCjjZI_vA/s576/IMG_3245.JPG

Grrrrrr, I want pets.ca :mad:
http://lh6.ggpht.com/murraymel/SO7HdiGxQaI/AAAAAAAAB88/eLH41RWSAk0/s576/IMG_3250.JPG

Looks better :thumbs up
http://lh5.ggpht.com/murraymel/SO7HboyISxI/AAAAAAAAB80/qUkMTxg52NU/s576/IMG_3261.JPG

Hmmmf, why aren't they talking about me :frustrated:
http://lh3.ggpht.com/murraymel/SO7HZAdYJvI/AAAAAAAAB8s/KNu8VjxBI3A/s576/IMG_3259.JPG

I'm outta here, call me when you have pictures of me on pets.ca :frustrated::frustrated:
http://lh5.ggpht.com/murraymel/SO7HWzST9JI/AAAAAAAAB8k/tjamd4JjP_g/s576/IMG_3254.JPG

sugarcatmom
October 10th, 2008, 10:03 PM
Such a supermodel!! And those eyes......

Chaser
October 10th, 2008, 10:07 PM
LOL....I love your captions, I love her name :laughing: And she's gorgeous!!! :lovestruck:

Frenchy
October 10th, 2008, 10:08 PM
Hmmmf, why aren't they talking about me :frustrated:

I'm outta here, call me when you have pictures of me on pets.ca :frustrated::frustrated:

that's why Misery , your mom doesn't post enough pics of you guys :sad:

I love her markings and her little :frustrated: face :laughing:

kathryn
October 10th, 2008, 10:10 PM
She kinda looks like my Socks. But your going to have to post more pictures so I can get a better look :crazy:

aslan
October 10th, 2008, 10:28 PM
:eek: what you mean auntie rainbow and auntie growler weren't talking about you, shame on them. See mommy has been keeping you from us.:frustrated:

14+kitties
October 10th, 2008, 10:53 PM
Misery is a very striking kitty cat. Even if her tastes buds are off with the lemon balm!
What a cutie! Love the captions!! :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
October 10th, 2008, 10:59 PM
So is she back at the monitor now, otter? Admiring her beauty? :cloud9:

She's such a pretty kitty! You really don't post enough pics of her. :D

Frenchy
October 10th, 2008, 11:05 PM
omg you're going to hate me for this :laughing: I like watching what's in the background of pics .... now , first picture , on the shelf , beside the silver thing , looks like a mouse in a jar :yuck: :eek: :laughing: or some fur from brushing the fuzzbutts , wanted a puppy without shedding the $$$$ ? :D

hazelrunpack
October 10th, 2008, 11:14 PM
omg you're going to hate me for this :laughing: I like watching what's in the background of pics .... now , first picture , on the shelf , beside the silver thing , looks like a mouse in a jar :yuck: :eek: :laughing: or some fur from brushing the fuzzbutts , wanted a puppy without shedding the $$$$ ? :D

Oh, Frenchy, now you've ruined the surprise! She was gonna send that mouse to you! :p :evil:

:laughing:

otter
October 10th, 2008, 11:15 PM
So is she back at the monitor now, otter? Admiring her beauty? :cloud9:

She's such a pretty kitty! You really don't post enough pics of her. :D
See, she never believes me that we talk about her... now we talk about her and she in nowhere to be found :frustrated:

omg you're going to hate me for this :laughing: I like watching what's in the background of pics .... now , first picture , on the shelf , beside the silver thing , looks like a mouse in a jar :yuck: :laughing: or some fur from brushing the fuzzbutts , wanted a puppy without shedding the $$$$ ?
No problem, we're all voyeurs at heart :laughing: It's kinda sad what it is, it's fur from my Chloe :rip:, the vet tech put it in the jar for me, that end of the shelf is Chloe's memory spot :goodvibes:... Molly has taken over the other half of the shelf with her pictures :D

Who ever knew Misery was so popular :lovestruck: I'll be sure to let her know, though i'm sure she won't let me live it down.

I only wish she wasn't so challenging to photograph - she always stops whatever she is doing when I take out the camera, then she just comes up and wants me to pet her :shrug:

Frenchy
October 10th, 2008, 11:16 PM
Oh, Frenchy, now you've ruined the surprise! She was gonna send that mouse to you! :p :evil:

:laughing:

:laughing: well it looks really dead .....

omg I can even see ears ! :eek:

otter
October 10th, 2008, 11:17 PM
:eek: what you mean auntie rainbow and auntie growler weren't talking about you, shame on them. See mommy has been keeping you from us.:frustrated:
Mommy is sorry, don't blame rainbow and growler :sad:

Frenchy
October 10th, 2008, 11:18 PM
it's fur from my Chloe :rip:,

omg otter I'm so sorry for the comment :sad:

I have a piece of fur of Daisy too , wrapped in a little ribbon. :rip:

:grouphug:

otter
October 10th, 2008, 11:19 PM
:laughing: well it looks really dead .....

omg I can even see ears ! :eek:

Hee, hee, I see what you mean it is kinda mousy looking :laughing: At least I was gonna send you a dead mouse :D I got plenty of lives ones if you'd prefer one of them :laughing::laughing:

otter
October 10th, 2008, 11:21 PM
omg otter I'm so sorry for the comment :sad:

I have a piece of fur of Daisy too , wrapped in a little ribbon. :rip:

:grouphug:

Hey, no problem ... i've been thinking it needs a more dignified presentation, a ribbon would be good :thumbs up

krdahmer
October 11th, 2008, 12:43 AM
:lovestruck::cloud9:

Dracko
October 11th, 2008, 12:47 AM
Misery is very pretty. :lovestruck:

I have fur from my 2 senior cats I had to put down. Not to mention their ashes in urns in my office.

growler~GateKeeper
October 11th, 2008, 01:49 AM
Awwww gorgeous Misery :lovestruck: I love long haired B&W tuxedo girl kitties :lovestruck: my cousin had one years ago, & she would run out to greet me everytime I went to visit (one about 1/year) she's gone now :sad: :rip: but I have purrty Misery to see now :cloud9: :lovestruck:

rainbow
October 11th, 2008, 01:59 AM
:lovestruck: Beautiful Misery :lovestruck:

You will have to show her this page so she can see for herself that everyone thinks she is gorgeous. :cloud9:

breeze
October 12th, 2008, 07:34 AM
well you will just have to post more pictures of misery so she will know that we all ove and talk about her....

she is very pretty..:cloud9:

ancientgirl
October 12th, 2008, 09:51 AM
LOL, that second to last picture is priceless. She really looks angry at not seeing her picture.:laughing:

wdawson
October 12th, 2008, 10:46 AM
cute pics....you should send the first one to marko , to prove the site is slow sometimes :rolleyes: