Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

AG... I know you can sympathize!

krdahmer
October 10th, 2008, 07:43 PM
I got my first paycheck today! Woo! So I was out looking for shoes and a winter coat, both of which I needed, when I see this.... and I couldn't stop myself (it has been months since I got them anything... :rolleyes:):laughing::o!

krdahmer
October 10th, 2008, 07:45 PM
It's made of Bamboo and was super easy to assemble, just a dowel and some velcro... no one has yet layed IN it, but I think that's cause of where it is under the TV, I need to move it to another spot....

oh and the cool little monorail squirrel from today!

TulipRoxy
October 10th, 2008, 07:51 PM
Oh yes I can sympathize...I'm a full time student, so money is tight...much of it goes to the animals. But I luvs them :)

Frenchy
October 10th, 2008, 07:51 PM

Are you sure he wasn't dead ? :eek: :p

Cool kitty furniture you have there :thumbs up

krdahmer
October 10th, 2008, 08:00 PM
Are you sure he wasn't dead ? :eek: :p

:laughing: Yep sure... see he moved! They do that all the time up on the fence and on the bird feeder post... mostly when they see CeCe the neighbourhood cat.... they're blending in! :laughing:

erykah1310
October 10th, 2008, 08:03 PM
LOL, Frenchy
I too thought the same thing:eek:

Frenchy
October 10th, 2008, 09:05 PM
:laughing: Yep sure... see he moved!

LOL, Frenchy
I too thought the same thing:eek:

Maybe he was just very very depressed http://bestsmileys.com/dead/2.gif

otter
October 10th, 2008, 09:20 PM

I think monorail squirrel has had a technical malfunction :laughing:

Very nice bed (i'm gonna call it a bed, i'm not sure if it really is one but it looks cozy so, bed to me :D):thumbs up

I hope you got something for yourself too.

14+kitties
October 10th, 2008, 09:49 PM
I swear you gals! You gotta have more will power!!! :p :D
Actually, that is a really cute little bed. I kinda like it. And no, I am not going to get one! I have no room for it. But it is cute!

growler~GateKeeper
October 11th, 2008, 12:13 AM
Cute bed :D hehe I see Asker was the only one to test it out however briefly :laughing:

Monorail squirrel stopped for maintence, will be up & running shortly :p

rainbow
October 11th, 2008, 02:01 AM
Cute bed.....I wonder what kitty will be the first to sleep in it. And, does this mean that you didn't get any new shoes or coat? :D

The pics of monorail squirrel are too funny......looks like he ran out of gas. :laughing: