Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Coco goes punk (but not by choice)

badger
October 10th, 2008, 06:02 PM
Took Coco to a groomer today, to deal with her matts, which were getting worse and worse. When I told them she had 'character', they were willing to try but said otherwise she would have to be sedated. She was an angel, more like terrified :laughing:, but the woman worked quickly and well, with her assistant, who I think is her boyfriend, and a little too macho for me, but what do I know. They also clipped her nails and cleaned her ears (which I would refuse next time, hate those q-tips) all in about ten minutes. I'm so glad she didn't need meds, because it had to be done.

The woman said most people want an even shave all over but I said no, just the matts, thanks. There were easily fifteen big ones that I never could have removed myself. This is the result.

BusterBoo
October 10th, 2008, 06:31 PM
:shrug: I think you forgot the picture???? Can't see Coco!

14+kitties
October 10th, 2008, 06:33 PM
:confused: Coco is a very sweet kitty. Evidently a master illusionist too. we can't see her. :rolleyes::p

sugarcatmom
October 10th, 2008, 06:40 PM
Cocooooooo...... here kitty kitty......

Oh, the suspense!

ancientgirl
October 10th, 2008, 08:40 PM
Yeah, where's them pictures?

krdahmer
October 10th, 2008, 08:47 PM
:laughing: master illusionist.... :laughing:

Frenchy
October 10th, 2008, 08:49 PM
Took Coco to a groomer today, to deal with her matts,

Well , I don't see her matts that's for sure ;)

Dracko
October 10th, 2008, 09:24 PM
:confused: Coco is a very sweet kitty. Evidently a master illusionist too. we can't see her. :rolleyes::p

:laughing:

badger
October 10th, 2008, 10:30 PM
My computer is being attacked by trojan viruses/malware, a real pain. I guess the picture got nabbed.

14+kitties
October 10th, 2008, 10:42 PM
Awww Coco, you are still a very very stunning little girl!! Thanks for showing yourself. :cloud9:
badger - good luck on getting rid of the viruses! :goodvibes:

Frenchy
October 10th, 2008, 10:43 PM
ahhh she looks great ! :lovestruck: my little Coco :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
October 10th, 2008, 11:03 PM
She's a beautiful kitty! :cloud9: Enough so that she even makes that punk style look good! :thumbs up

otter
October 10th, 2008, 11:47 PM
Oh Coco, you are beautiful :lovestruck: and I love the new "do" :D

growler~GateKeeper
October 11th, 2008, 01:33 AM
Aw gorgeous Coco :lovestruck: looks great in all high fashion hair styles :thumbs up

Love her "checkerboard" cream patches on her lip & chin :lovestruck: just like my Duffy :lovestruck:

rainbow
October 11th, 2008, 02:53 AM
Coco is a beauty even with her patchy punk hairstyle. :lovestruck:

Good luck with your computer problem. :fingerscr :goodvibes: If you can't get rid of it post in the tech forum as there's lots of members here that can help you. :thumbs up

ancientgirl
October 11th, 2008, 06:44 AM
Awww, what a beautiful girl.

chico2
October 11th, 2008, 07:43 AM
Oh,what a pretty little Tortie she is,bald spots or not,Coco is the perfect name for her:lovestruck: