Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Thank you from the bottom of my heart

Kai'smom
October 10th, 2008, 03:51 AM
To all of you who responded to my heartache over the past few days, your words of kindness, wisdom and insight helped me sooo much I cannot explain.
You truly do a marvellous 'job' and it never ceases to amaze me how we can open our hearts to strangers and be so accepted and share a strangers pain.
I just had to tell you how much you helped me accept what had happened and for the first time, i smiled when i thought of him, instead of crying. The anger has gone and i managed to eat this morning. My friend knocked on the door brought me a coffee and pastry at 6am and we went to the beach. I was able to watch other peoples dogs chasing the gulls and fetching sticks without wanting to scream. Its a process and its one I am glad you didnt let me go through alone. Thank you

Love4himies
October 10th, 2008, 07:15 AM
What a wonderful thank you, kai'smom :grouphug:. The members on this board are the most hearwarming people that I have ever met.

I hope you don't decide to leave this board, you are such a kind person and wonderful dog guardian. Perhaps when you find you are ready, you will open your home to another pup so that pup can be showered with the love that you have to give.

14+kitties
October 10th, 2008, 08:01 AM
:grouphug: to you Kai'smom.

They say that things come into your for a reason, a season, or a lifetime.

Kai was your season. He was only here for a short time but he taught you so much. He taught you how to live and love an animal you weren't sure you wanted. You loved him unconditionally. He loved you more.

Soon you will know the reason he came into your life. I have a feeling it was to show you dogs really aren't that bad. Soon you will find another one who needs your help. Disguised as something else maybe, but it will be there.

A lifetime is measured in many different ways. His was measured not by the time he was here but by the love he bestowed. :grouphug:

chico2
October 10th, 2008, 08:18 AM
Kai'smom,14+ and Ancientgirl say it so beautifully,no need for me to add,just know if need be,we are here to try to help,or just to chat.
I think Kai would really approve if you could get comfort and love from another pup,but of course,not before you are ready to do so:dog::grouphug:

ancientgirl
October 10th, 2008, 09:40 AM
As the others have said, things happen for a reason. Kai was your shining light in the darkness and he showed you how much there is to give when it comes to an animal. For all we do for them, they really give us so much more than we could ever give them.:grouphug:

Dog Dancer
October 10th, 2008, 11:07 AM
Kai would be so happy for you for starting the process of acceptance and recovery. We're all hear to help you along. And we thank you also, for it's in sharing our emotions and caring for each other that we all gain strength and learn to be better people.

Melinda
October 10th, 2008, 01:09 PM
all I can add is *hugs*................

growler~GateKeeper
October 11th, 2008, 03:07 AM
:2huggers: