Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

MS du and manda

Jim Hall
October 9th, 2008, 10:43 AM
so i step on mandas tail my little 1 yr old kit old kit and she yells and walks awayy
du is about 3 ft away and as i go after manda to apologisw du hisses and grabs my leg!!!

could she actully be protecting manda ? they dont cuddle or even play together much but that was prettty cool i gave boith some salmon for being good girls . :cat::cloud9:

Love4himies
October 9th, 2008, 11:01 AM
Absolutely, Snowball would always protect Puddles when he was alive and they never cuddled, ever.

How is Amanda doing? Has she forgiven you? :grouphug:

Jim Hall
October 9th, 2008, 11:54 AM
oh yeah im forgiven she is a very forgiving soul she laying here on here back getting a belly rub

Frenchy
October 9th, 2008, 12:05 PM
i gave boith some salmon for being good girls . :cat::cloud9:

:laughing: too cute Jim. I do think DU was protecting Amanda. She thought you hurt her little friend. :cat:

AmericanBullMom
October 9th, 2008, 12:17 PM
I think Du is protecting her!

My puppy protects my cats from my DB's dog who trys to torment them!

Jim Hall
October 9th, 2008, 12:18 PM
me too frenchy i cant believe du went at me though intead of runiing away you know I had her off the ground picking her up forabout 3 seconds the other day

Frenchy
October 9th, 2008, 12:44 PM
you know I had her off the ground picking her up forabout 3 seconds the other day

:cloud9: baby steps :thumbs up

when monsieur le chat and Paddington are playing too rough together , if one screams , Nelly runs to them , and standing very tall , looks at them and looks like she's saying : now cut this out and play nice you guys , you DON'T want to see me get mad ok ?

:laughing:

krdahmer
October 9th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Yep, that's protection! Ms. Smoke here hates everyone, growls at them all, but heaven forbid you accidentally step on a tail, she comes running to make sure everyone is ok. (Usually just slaps the closest one that looks guilty though:rolleyes::laughing:)

So they may not be snuggly, but they are starting to stick together! :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
October 10th, 2008, 01:35 AM
awww Miss DU is looking out for her little sis :cloud9:

She let you pick her up :lovestruck: WTG :thumbs up :highfive:

rainbow
October 10th, 2008, 01:57 AM
Awesome news about DU and Amanda :thumbs up :cloud9: BUT......where's the pics? :yell: