Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Headless Horseman: Revisited or ......

BrightEyes
October 8th, 2008, 10:46 PM
How to Make a Karma Sandwich

First, all participants must be in place. Puppy at the big horse stuffy, kid in front of puppy and horse stuffy. (even if one of the participants seems to be distracted and/or multitasking.

Next, start lowering yourself down as you go in for a hug.... while still seeming to be distracted (or multitasking as we'll call it :p).

While successfully completing the hug, you've also made a Karma sandwich, with the horse, Karma and son.... while he never took his eyes off the screen. :laughing:

And there you have it! I hope you enjoy! :crazy:

14+kitties
October 8th, 2008, 10:50 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: Now that's funny!!! Just like a boy! Can't take my eyes off the show mom. I might miss something!! :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
October 8th, 2008, 11:03 PM
aww cute sandwich! :cloud9:

Is the horse missing any vital parts yet? :laughing:

BrightEyes
October 8th, 2008, 11:35 PM
14+kitties that's exactly right, he might miss something!! ROFL!

growler all parts are intact still so far, but I thought this would also be a good update on the horse. :laughing:

otter
October 8th, 2008, 11:38 PM
That is so cute! :cloud9:
Poor horse didn't see it coming :lovestruck: I guess neither did Karma :laughing:

Who was the first to "break"??:D

Diamondsmum
October 9th, 2008, 12:07 AM
lol awwwwwwwwwwwww karma knows cam is out, lol

has no clue about "incoming" lol

BrightEyes
October 9th, 2008, 03:26 PM
Yep, the poor horse, he never saw it coming. He was just laying there, minding his own business and next thing he knew, he was being gnawd on. Then poor Karma, lying there minding her own business, gnawing on the horse, she never saw it coming either. Then 'squish'. :laughing:
I have to laugh. As you can see, my son has his hands tucked in so they can't be gnawd along with the horse, bless his heart, he's my :angel:

BrightEyes
October 9th, 2008, 03:28 PM
Oh, Otter, I believe Karma just slide her head out from the side and then my son sat back up (of course without taking his eyes off the tv) :laughing:

rainbow
October 11th, 2008, 04:02 AM
LOL typical male glued to the television :D but he made a good sammich too. :thumbs up