Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A day at agility

TulipRoxy
October 8th, 2008, 09:49 PM
Tulip just finished her second level of agility classes. She's getting pretty good, though sometimes I wonder if she does it just cause I ask her! She loves the tunnels, and the A-frame though. It's lots of fun!

TulipRoxy
October 8th, 2008, 09:51 PM
A few more.....

Diamondsmum
October 8th, 2008, 09:53 PM
awwwwwwwwww she is sooooo pretty & looks like she is having fun too.:thumbs up

aslan
October 8th, 2008, 09:54 PM
i agree she looks like she's having a really good time. I love her eyes':lovestruck:

TulipRoxy
October 8th, 2008, 09:55 PM
Yeah she likes it... its good exercise, too. She only gets a bit discouraged when we don't do something right in class and have to go back and repeat it... I have to do something fun like a tunnel in between, or she starts to shut down because she knows shes done something wrong. She's sensitive like that...but she tries hard.

growler~GateKeeper
October 8th, 2008, 10:56 PM
Awww what a cutie :lovestruck: It shows that she likes the tunnels & A frame :thumbs up

14+kitties
October 8th, 2008, 10:59 PM
What a pretty pretty girl. :cloud9:

Spatx
October 8th, 2008, 11:19 PM
She's so gorgeous, and doing great at agility! It's so much fun to play with your dog on the equipment. I can't wait until I can start Nova in agility, although its going to be a while until I learn to drive.

Tulip looks like a natural at it, are you planning to continue with it? :cloud9:

otter
October 8th, 2008, 11:31 PM
Tulip looks beautiful :lovestruck:

The course looks very challenging and she is taking it on without hesitation :thumbs up

Dracko
October 9th, 2008, 12:52 AM
Beautiful coloring and eyes. :lovestruck: Don't think I've ever seen a picture of Tulip before.

rainbow
October 9th, 2008, 03:49 AM
I love these pics. :lovestruck: Tulip is gorgeous :cloud9: and certainly looks like she loves doing agility. :thumbs up

Melinda
October 9th, 2008, 08:16 AM
I love doing agility! those are great pics and it looks like she's having a grand time!

TulipRoxy
October 9th, 2008, 08:24 AM
Beautiful coloring and eyes. :lovestruck: Don't think I've ever seen a picture of Tulip before.

Yeah we're new...don't worry you'll get tired of them pretty soon! lol

BrightEyes
October 9th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Terrific pics! And Tulip is so pretty :cloud9: I'm looking forward to more pics, so keep em coming.

rainbow
October 11th, 2008, 04:03 AM
Yeah we're new...don't worry you'll get tired of them pretty soon! lol

NO WAY !!!! ....all your fuzzbutts are too gorgeous and we'll never get tired of them. :lovestruck: