Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Winston and his bed!!

Winston
October 8th, 2008, 05:31 PM
I had to post some funny pics of my boy! He really misses not being able to just go lay on his bed any time he wants so when I give it to him supervised he really loves it! We tried to video what he does but it is not coming out so well but its hilarious! :laughing::laughing:

He stopped when I staring taking pictures as if he knew!!!! :laughing:

I bring the bed out and he starts towards me and while he is walking he is sort of hmmm humping the air but walking at the same time! :rolleyes: (yeah I know he is weird!) I will lay the bed down on the floor and he grabs it gathering it all up towrds his body and will then lay down and suck on the corner! OMG is so funny..he moans....and his paws are kind of grabbing the bed! best part is sometimes he falls asleep with corner of the bed in his mouth!

OMG I laugh my head off! :laughing:

Oh and I snuck one in of Bomber!

Winston
October 8th, 2008, 05:32 PM
couple more

Winston
October 8th, 2008, 05:33 PM
OMG the picture is huge!!!!!!!!!!!

krdahmer
October 8th, 2008, 05:42 PM
lol ya a little.... but cute just the same!:lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
October 8th, 2008, 06:15 PM
Winston is too cute he loves :lovestruck: his bed - he's not even fully laying on it :laughing: Silly :dog:

Bomber is adorable :lovestruck:

Now we need a pic of Tabitha ;)

Dracko
October 8th, 2008, 06:21 PM
How come he doesn't get his bed all the time?

Cute pics. :thumbs up

Chaser
October 8th, 2008, 06:35 PM
That's adorable! He is so handsome! :lovestruck:

Winston
October 8th, 2008, 06:37 PM
Tabitha my female cat will pee on it! Only his stuff though!

Heres the Queen herself!

growler~GateKeeper
October 8th, 2008, 06:41 PM
There she is :lovestruck:

Have you tried putting a blanket/sheet over to completely cover the bed?

Diamondsmum
October 8th, 2008, 07:02 PM
awwwwwwwwwww soooo cute

Tabitha lol looks like Queen bee

Winston
October 8th, 2008, 07:45 PM
Growler its mainly paranoia?? sp?? Its the new bed that has not been pee'd on so I am overly cautious I guess...We have been using the pheramones for almost a month and I put a blankie of Winston's down last week and she did pee on it when I wasnt looking?? but she has also pee'd on that blanket before so I dont know if she can still smell it??

On a positive side she hasnt pee'd on my one matt since I put the pheramones in and that was my main concern is that she would start to do it elsewhere in the house.

Realistically I am pretty sure I am dealing with ideopathic cystitus but here but it is a possibility it is behavioural??

14+kitties
October 8th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Aww Winston! He is too cute! Bomber looks the way I think Bandit will look when he is fully grown. :cloud9: And Tabitha sure has that royal look down pat!

ancientgirl
October 8th, 2008, 07:59 PM
Aww, Winston needs his pacifier bed. Cute! I love the pictures of Bomber and Tabitha.

Frenchy
October 8th, 2008, 08:03 PM
will then lay down and suck on the corner!

ahhh your boy needs a stuffie ! He looks so sweet on his bed :cloud9:

BrightEyes
October 8th, 2008, 08:06 PM
OMG, he's so cute/funny w/his bed :laughing: I love it!
I hear ya on the cat peeing on his stuff thing. Mittens did that to Karma's bed not only once, but several times... I'd clean it...she'd pee it...I'd clean it...she'd pee it. I finally just put the bed up. I'm wondering now though that since she has finally accepted Karma, if she would do it again if I brought it out. Hm... that's an experient for another day I think.

Winston is definately in doggie bed nirvana. And yep, I noticed he isn't all the way on it either, ROFL! Too cute.:cloud9:

aslan
October 8th, 2008, 08:32 PM
aaaaw winston, quincy can feel your pain, he humps and sucks on his bed too. psssst next time kitty pee's on your stuff, lift your and .....

Winston
October 8th, 2008, 08:53 PM
problem is he doesnt lift his leg...he squats! :cool: my boy is a tad bit confused on that one! :laughing::laughing:

aslan
October 8th, 2008, 08:55 PM
oh that kinda sucks, gonna make it harder to pee on the cat that way.

Winston
October 8th, 2008, 08:58 PM
Oh yeah and the best part is he is afraid of her so she is not allowed to get that close to him! she has bit him a couple of times on the back of his legs and he has never forgottten that! he literally will go in circles moving his back end away from her!

shes 6lbs and hes over 100????? yeah thats my boy!!

aslan
October 8th, 2008, 08:59 PM
hey don't make fun of him, he just remembers being smaller than her at one point. bailey is 15lbs quincy 102lbs, bay beats the crap out of him all the time.

growler~GateKeeper
October 8th, 2008, 09:23 PM
Growler its mainly paranoia?? sp?? Its the new bed that has not been pee'd on so I am overly cautious I guess...We have been using the pheramones for almost a month and I put a blankie of Winston's down last week and she did pee on it when I wasnt looking?? but she has also pee'd on that blanket before so I dont know if she can still smell it??

On a positive side she hasnt pee'd on my one matt since I put the pheramones in and that was my main concern is that she would start to do it elsewhere in the house.

Realistically I am pretty sure I am dealing with ideopathic cystitus but here but it is a possibility it is behavioural??

I didn't realize this is a new bed :) I guess putting a sheet on it wouldn't work since it's not the only thing of his she's pee'd on - I was wondering if there was a smell in this bed she can't stand.

Approx 9% of idiopathic cystitus cases are behavioural :shrug:

Idiopathic cystitis (http://209.85.173.104/search?q=cache:S2TdShYU2qoJ:www.chicagovma.org/pdfs/ceprograms/idiopathicinterstitialcystitis_01.pdf+ideopathic+c ystitus+in+cats&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=4&gl=ca) was the most-common diagnosis (64%) in our series of cats with signs of lower urinary tract disease, as has been the case in other series over the past 4 decades. Urolithiasis of all types comprised approximately 15% of the cases (7% struvite, 6% oxalate, and 1% unknown), anatomic defects (urachal diverticulum, urethral stricture) at 11% and behavioral abnormalities at 9% were next in frequency

I guess Winston will just have to savour his short time w/his bed til next time :dog:

TulipRoxy
October 8th, 2008, 09:26 PM
Tabitha my female cat will pee on it! Only his stuff though!

Heres the Queen herself!

My cat does that too...I have to keep Tulip's blanket in the bedroom with the door closed. She has an adversion to beds, she won't sleep on them. I've tried 3 different ones.... Silly dog :)

otter
October 8th, 2008, 09:36 PM
Winston you are a beautiful boy :lovestruck:
And the bed looks like heaven :cloud9: Good thing mommy has it in safe keeping to keep it from that nasty cat :evil::laughing:

Isn't it true we always appreciate those things in limited supply more than those we can have all the time/anytime :D

rainbow
October 11th, 2008, 04:24 AM
Silly Winston :D but what a handsome boy you are. :lovestruck:

Bomber and Tabitha are beauties as well. :cloud9: