Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Finally posting pet pics

Bina
October 8th, 2008, 12:28 PM
I have recently learned on another Forum how to post images....duh.
This pic was taken 2 yrs ago when Cleo, my lab was 12 (now 14). She was adopted from Animals in Distress (Que) in Feb.1996
The nuisance cat is BK2/Mitten (she is now 4) she was dumped on my farm and obviously we gained her trust enough that she finally came indoors for night times. She can't snuggle with Cleo anymore.....doggie is too old.:sad:
I'll try to post some pics of the other critters when I can....2 house cats, 5 chinchillas, 3 turtles, 1 tortoise, 2 goats.

http://www.pets.ca/forum/picture.php?albumid=37&pictureid=243

phoozles
October 8th, 2008, 02:06 PM
How sweet - they're spooning :laughing: :cloud9:

BenMax
October 8th, 2008, 02:11 PM
That is absolutely beautiful. It reminds me of a Xpittie I had that took care of 8 kittens that lost their mom. Everywhere he went they followed. When he lay down they would nuzzle in his fur. I miss him greatly!

I am very envious of the relationship between your dog and cat. I wish my dog was as loving - but she is a little bugger and will not snuggle with my cats - (but one forces himself on her...HA).

growler~GateKeeper
October 8th, 2008, 05:09 PM
Adorable :lovestruck: I love cuddling pups & kitties :cloud9:

We have a whole forum for posting pet pics that more people are likely to check out http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15

Frenchy
October 8th, 2008, 07:22 PM
How sweet - they're spooning :laughing: :cloud9:

they are ! :cloud9: so cute ! :lovestruck:

Chaser
October 8th, 2008, 07:34 PM
They're so cute!!! :lovestruck:

Bina
October 8th, 2008, 08:07 PM
Originally I had Cleo the Lab with Hamish my Airedale. They both terrorized cats any chance they got.:frustrated:
When Mitten was dumped here (May 2005) we still had the 2 dogs so there was no way to get Mitten to come close to us when they were outside. In August of 2005 Hamish passed away :rip: and Cleo was so lonely. So when I saw Mitten coming near the dog pen again I decided that the bold kitten should meet the barking Cleo. What excitement!
I watched them finally sniff noses through the wire and then Mitten glued herself to the fence so Cleo could do the total body check and sniff.
I opened the gate and let Mitten hide under a patio chair. The best thing was to ignore them and it went really well.
Fortunately Cleo is super mellow.:angel:
They have been best friends for the past 3 years and I just don't know what will happen next....Cleo has several tumours and probably doesn't have lots of time left.:sad:
Thanks for your kind comments.

14+kitties
October 8th, 2008, 10:44 PM
How sweet. :cloud9:

otter
October 8th, 2008, 10:53 PM
Such a cute pair :lovestruck:

It's nice that Chloe has had someone to keep her company. I'm sure Mittens will watch over Chloe very closely if she is showing any signs of illness :goodvibes: I think pets understand growing old :shrug:

rainbow
October 9th, 2008, 03:23 AM
What a cute pic ofCleo and Mitten. :cloud9:

We have a whole forum for posting pet pics that more people are likely to check out http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15

I also agree with Growler.....you will get a lot more replies if you post your pics in the photo forum. :thumbs up