Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Mittens and his sleeping poses

14+kitties
October 8th, 2008, 10:56 AM
He loves to stretch out. And there's a lot of him to stretch. He just turned six months on the 4th and weighs 8 lbs. Could be a porker when he grows up!!

14+kitties
October 8th, 2008, 11:00 AM
and more s t r e t c h.
Love the last one. He is "hiding" in the back of the chair. They all take turns doing that. Silly kitties.

Love4himies
October 8th, 2008, 11:15 AM
lol, get a few "Mittens" in your bed and there won't be any room for humans :laughing:

krdahmer
October 8th, 2008, 11:17 AM
Mornin Mittens!!! Just what I needed... thanks!!! ;) :lovestruck:

phoozles
October 8th, 2008, 02:35 PM
So cute - love the look from inside the chair - my guys do that too :rolleyes:

growler~GateKeeper
October 8th, 2008, 04:24 PM
That boys' gonna be big :cloud9:

Love the paw curled over the nose :lovestruck:

:laughing: I think all cats love hidin' in the backs of those kinda chairs :laughing:

chico2
October 8th, 2008, 04:31 PM
14+,he might become a little porker,but oh,how sweet he is,so comfy,not a worry in the world:lovestruck::lovestruck:

14+kitties
October 8th, 2008, 06:53 PM
Yep, he's my porker. He knows it. :cloud9: I think I will end up with a Mutt and Jeff unless TT starts to have a growth spurt. Should be cute.
One of my girls in the catuary still only weighs six pounds at 14 months. She is tiny!

ancientgirl
October 8th, 2008, 06:56 PM
Aww, Mittens what a cutie. I love seeing them stretch like that. Maybe he's just going to be a big boy.:D

BrightEyes
October 8th, 2008, 06:58 PM
6 lbs! at 6 mos! :eek: Yep, he's going to be a hefty one. My mittens is about 8 or 9 mos old now and I think she weighs barely 4 lbs. WOW! Love the pics, especially the one in the chair. :cloud9:

Frenchy
October 8th, 2008, 07:11 PM
look how comfy he is :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
October 8th, 2008, 09:30 PM
The guy who designed that chair must've been a cat person! :laughing:

Mittens looks sooooo comfy all stretched out like that. I like that little paw curled around his nose, too! :cloud9:

meg4050
October 8th, 2008, 09:42 PM
Awwwww Mittens! :lovestruck: He's already 3 lbs heavier than Peaches! :eek:

14+kitties
October 8th, 2008, 09:55 PM
The guy who designed that chair must've been a cat person! :laughing:

Mittens looks sooooo comfy all stretched out like that. I like that little paw curled around his nose, too! :cloud9:

hazel - the chair is a recliner. As is the couch. I think most recliners of that style have that back. They love to hide in it. It's hilarious when hubby is sitting in the chair and they are playing hide and seek. Course hubby doesn't think so. (did you notice I kept all of the threads fairly small so you dial up guys can get in? :thumbs up)

Awwwww Mittens! :lovestruck: He's already 3 lbs heavier than Peaches! :eek:

Peaches needs to start eating more then. :D Mittens is taking after a couple of his cousins in the catuary.

mona_b
October 9th, 2008, 07:34 PM
He's not a porker,he's just big boned...........:D:p

:lovestruck::cloud9:

What a cutie he is....;)

14+kitties
October 9th, 2008, 09:12 PM
:laughing::laughing: Ms. Mona! Big boned just like his "momma" :rolleyes:

rainbow
October 11th, 2008, 02:49 AM
Yep, he's going to be a big boy and a very handsome one too. :lovestruck:

The pic peeking out from the chair is too cute. :cloud9: