Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bandit and Tinka

14+kitties
October 8th, 2008, 10:45 AM
They love to cuddle together. Tinka is turning into a huge suck. She follows me around and weaves her way between my legs all the time. What a cutie. Bandit has always been affectionate.

14+kitties
October 8th, 2008, 10:50 AM
What's ya' talking about sis?
I'll just sneak by. Maybe no one will see me. :D
TT isn't the only one who likes to fall asleep like this. :cloud9: Tinka does too!

Love4himies
October 8th, 2008, 11:25 AM
OMG they are adorable :lovestruck: :cloud9:

krdahmer
October 8th, 2008, 11:27 AM
Aw they look great... and looks like the hissies are all gone too! :lovestruck: (they were too cute trying to be all hissy and tough!)... how is momma doing?

14+kitties
October 8th, 2008, 11:31 AM
We haven't seen much of Momma since I released her. I know she is still around because her crate is still set up in the garage with her food and it is eaten every morning. Just about like before. The only time we actually saw much of these cats are when they had kittens. Then they were around all the time. Stormy is the only momma we have had fixed that has stuck around. :shrug:

Love4himies
October 8th, 2008, 11:52 AM
We haven't seen much of Momma since I released her. I know she is still around because her crate is still set up in the garage with her food and it is eaten every morning. Just about like before. The only time we actually saw much of these cats are when they had kittens. Then they were around all the time. Stormy is the only momma we have had fixed that has stuck around. :shrug:

They are smart mommas, they know where to go so their babies will have a chance in life. You're an :angel:

Frenchy
October 8th, 2008, 12:01 PM
ahhh , I love cuddling cats ! :cloud9:

Gypsyhick
October 8th, 2008, 01:46 PM
They're so darling!! I'm so happy they're adjusting well, growing into such adorable little things. :cloud9:

phoozles
October 8th, 2008, 01:58 PM
Awww so CUTE! Little cuddle buddies! :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
October 8th, 2008, 04:57 PM
So cute :lovestruck: Love Tinka lookin' atcha w/her head upsidedown :cloud9: & MY little Bandit doin' the low belly slink :lovestruck:

It's good that Momma is still coming for food & I'm sure she'll be around alittle more come winter - she knows where the good stuff is :thumbs up

:thankyou: for all you do

14+kitties
October 8th, 2008, 06:44 PM
Momma usually spends the winter in the garage. I am going to make one of those shelters for her so she has a warm place to curl up. Actually, I have the styrofoam and just need to get the storage bins. I want to make about 10of them.
And believe me, it is my pleasure to look after these guys. :cloud9:

ancientgirl
October 8th, 2008, 07:03 PM
:lovestruck: I want snugglies with Bandit and Tinka too.

Chaser
October 8th, 2008, 07:32 PM
Hmmm.....those first three look familiar....just more feline! :laughing:

They're adorable :cloud9:

14+kitties
October 8th, 2008, 10:48 PM
Aw they look great... and looks like the hissies are all gone too! :lovestruck: (they were too cute trying to be all hissy and tough!)... how is momma doing?

No more hissies from them. However, when I brought them in the house there was a few from the kitties already in here. Now things are pretty much back to normal. :thumbs up

They are both a couple of love bugs. Just curl right up and purr. :lovestruck:

mona_b
October 9th, 2008, 07:30 PM
AWWWWWWW they are GORGEOUS.....:cloud9::cloud9:

I sooo love having my Tabby fix for the night.....:D

14+kitties
October 9th, 2008, 09:26 PM
Mona, you know where you have to come to get a huge tabby fix! I have lots of them!! :rolleyes:

Umm, did you check out the Lemon Balm one? There are lots of tabbies there too. :D :thumbs up

rainbow
October 11th, 2008, 02:46 AM
Awwww, cuddling kitties.....too cute. :cloud9:

14+kitties
October 11th, 2008, 07:46 AM
They cuddle like that a lot! Sure is cute to see!