Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Malcolm and Matilda's last day

Love4himies
October 8th, 2008, 07:15 AM
Here are some pics from Malcolm and Matilda's last day in our home:

1. Malcolm and Matilda hunt down a leaf in the screened in porch:

2. Malcolm is the winner and takes possession of the leaf.

Love4himies
October 8th, 2008, 07:17 AM
Matilda and Jasper having some quiet play, and a pic of her close up. Her markings are so unique :lovestruck:

Love4himies
October 8th, 2008, 07:24 AM
Matilda asking Sweet Pea for some lovin'

Hmmmmm, wonder if Sweet Pea is in the mood for an attack :evil:

Nope, best play it safe with her and find another kitty to play with.

Love4himies
October 8th, 2008, 07:25 AM
Jasper is always willing to play with me :lovestruck:

Malcolm, come out, come out, where ever you are, I still wanna play with you.

Love4himies
October 8th, 2008, 07:27 AM
Hmmmmmm wonder what is way down there?

chico2
October 8th, 2008, 07:55 AM
L4H,looking at them happy with Sweet-Pea and sweet Jasper.makes it even sadder knowing they are now in a cage at the store:cry:but it's still better than being out there somewhere on their own.
I:pray:someone as good as you comes along,who will love them both:fingerscr

14+kitties
October 8th, 2008, 08:36 AM
Awwww, and awww again. So sweet! They sure loved being there. You did such a great job looking after these two. I second Chico's statement. I hope they find a home where they are loved even half as much as you loved them. :grouphug: :cloud9:

ancientgirl
October 8th, 2008, 09:15 AM
I'm all teary eyed. I hope they find a loving home soon. I want so badly for them to be adopted together. Their home has to be out there!:pray:

Chris21711
October 8th, 2008, 10:24 AM
My third try L4H trying to see the pics of M&M, so I decided if you can't beat them join them, so I went and did my dishes while it downloaded :) There was no way I was going to miss seeing these two little scamps, just lovely :cloud9:

krdahmer
October 8th, 2008, 12:31 PM
AW... I loooove her markings! I have a soft spot for the tuxedos now... all Buddy's fault! (Plus I missed kittenhood for both Buddy and Palomine so I looooove tuxedo kittens!) Looks like they had a great day before they set off on their next adventure... no doubt they'll miss wrestling with uncle Jasper! (he has to be just the sweetest cat ever!):lovestruck::lovestruck:

Oh and I see you get the same catgrass I do...do your guys like it?

Love4himies
October 8th, 2008, 12:50 PM
AW... I loooove her markings! I have a soft spot for the tuxedos now... all Buddy's fault! (Plus I missed kittenhood for both Buddy and Palomine so I looooove tuxedo kittens!) Looks like they had a great day before they set off on their next adventure... no doubt they'll miss wrestling with uncle Jasper! (he has to be just the sweetest cat ever!):lovestruck::lovestruck:

Oh and I see you get the same catgrass I do...do your guys like it?

Matilda's markings are beautiful, so unique.

They love the catgrass so I always try to keep some on hand.

Frenchy
October 8th, 2008, 12:53 PM
ahhh they're too cute ! I love how Jasper is always playing with all the kitties , what a nice big bro !

:grouphug: for today L4H.

krdahmer
October 8th, 2008, 12:56 PM
Matilda's markings are beautiful, so unique.

They love the catgrass so I always try to keep some on hand.

Me too, they sell it in the flower section of our A&P... sometimes it's only $2! Palomine and Fagan love it, but I am yet to be able to keep it growing, for now i just let them eat it and buy a new one.:shrug: I put the old one out in the old flowerbed... so maybe it'll be full of cat grass soon too!:rolleyes::laughing:

phoozles
October 8th, 2008, 03:14 PM
Wow - they look so good! You did such a great job with them!

growler~GateKeeper
October 8th, 2008, 05:22 PM
awww all the pics are so cute :lovestruck:

:laughing: Malcolm "hiding" under the chair but leaving his tail sticking out :D My Mischief used to do that to :cloud9:

more :goodvibes: for the purrfect home together & soon

hazelrunpack
October 8th, 2008, 10:02 PM
They are just darling lil tykes! :lovestruck: And that Uncle Jasper...well he's just about the best Uncle a kitten could ever have! :cat:

:goodvibes: that their new mom and dad find them soon!

rainbow
October 11th, 2008, 04:17 AM
Yep, Uncle Jasper is the absolute bestest uncle there is. :cloud9: He is always so good with all the foster kittens that you get. :thumbs up

It must be hard to see Malcolm and Matilda leave. :grouphug: I hope they find forever homes soon. :fingerscr :goodvibes: