Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Warning! Cuteness overload!

JennieV
October 7th, 2008, 10:01 PM
I have been MIA recently, lots of stuff going on, so I only get about 30 minutes a day to myself and not always have time to get online.
I was kind of surprised with the "pet of the month" thing, it is FUNNY! LOL

So today, Sparky got a bath (due to excessive rolling in freshly cut grass and mud he was GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN)

And after the bath, as usual, he was up to no good...buggin Max, attacking my feet as I go by...Just :crazy:
And at the end of it, I managed to snap some new pics...He is getting big :sad: and I feel like its too fast!:yell::rolleyes:
so enjoy:

JennieV
October 7th, 2008, 10:03 PM
He got a hold of Max's basket, where Max used to sleep occasionally...

1. is this how it works???? :evil:
2. Now THIS is better! :laughing:
3. ok...if only I had a bone I would be :cloud9:

Frenchy
October 7th, 2008, 10:06 PM
I was kind of surprised with the "pet of the month" thing, it is FUNNY! LOL

I was meaning to congradulate you and Sparky :highfive:

I just love his fuzzyness and this look he has : aren't I the cutest thang you ever seen ? :angel: :dog:

:laughing:

JennieV
October 7th, 2008, 10:07 PM
1. Basket case :rolleyes:
2. Watching da cookie in mommys hand
3. THIS is why his runner-up name was YODA! :laughing::laughing:

JennieV
October 7th, 2008, 10:08 PM
I was meaning to congradulate you and Sparky :highfive:

I just love his fuzzyness and this look he has : aren't I the cutest thang you ever seen ? :angel: :dog:

:laughing:

Frenchy, I have trouble controlling the treats...All he has to do is tilt his head to the side and look at me with his tongue sticking out...LOL

Frenchy
October 7th, 2008, 10:10 PM
Frenchy, I have trouble controlling the treats...All he has to do is tilt his head to the side and look at me with his tongue sticking out...LOL

Good boy Sparky ! :evil: and try batting your eyelashes too :thumbs up

aslan
October 7th, 2008, 10:16 PM
i can't believe he is actually getting cuter each time i see him, he's soooo fuzzy..

clm
October 7th, 2008, 10:35 PM
He really is seriously cute. I can understand how he can talk you into treats so easy. One look at that face and you'd cave no problem. :laughing:

Cindy

Dracko
October 7th, 2008, 10:44 PM
i can't believe he is actually get cuter each time i see him, he's soooo fuzzy..

^^^ yeah that

hazelrunpack
October 8th, 2008, 01:02 AM
Dang, he's a cutie! :flirt: So fuzzy! :laughing: I can see why you find him irresistible! Look at his expression in the third pic of the first post! :cloud9: Give that boy a cookie!! :D

BrightEyes
October 8th, 2008, 01:13 AM
So today, Sparky got a bath

BAHAHA! I'm thinking you forgot to add the fabric softener! :laughing:

But seriously, this is one seriously fluffy pup :lovestruck:

Spatx
October 8th, 2008, 01:35 AM
I about died when I saw him. :cloud9: Good thing you put that warning, or I might have had to sue! :laughing:

Love4himies
October 8th, 2008, 08:05 AM
Wow such fluffieness :lovestruck: :cloud9: If he was my pup, I wouldn't be able to stop giving him kisses :lovestruck:

14+kitties
October 8th, 2008, 08:27 AM
He is sure growing. And looking very very content. Love the basket. :cloud9:

diandpat
October 8th, 2008, 08:34 AM
The last picture in the first set :laughing::laughing::laughing: Way too cute!!! And he knows how cute he is too.

Love the fluffiness!!!

Just curious, where does the cat sleep now that Mr. Man has taken over the basket? lol

ancientgirl
October 8th, 2008, 09:25 AM
OMG, the third picture at the beginning there is just too adorable for words! What a smile! He looks like a little cotton ball!

JennieV
October 8th, 2008, 09:27 AM
Thank you everybody! Well, the shampoo/conditioner that I use for him is a natural one, makes him super-soft...so all the fuzzies that you see are weightless fluff, he is just so squeeeeeezable! and he hates when I get mushy on him...he will tolerate it for about 2 minutes, then he starts snapping back at me...LOL

Just curious, where does the cat sleep now that Mr. Man has taken over the basket? lol
The cat neve liked the basket too much, he occasionally slept in it, but not too much. I feel bad throwing it (plus I am a huge packrat :shrug::loser:) because it is such a beautiful sturdy basket. So it kind of hangs around...LOL...The cat has undisputed possession of my bed, usually sleeps on it diagonally, making me and Dh squeeze in one corner, while he is STRETCHED out...Also, on his window shelf, he has a setup there too...:rolleyes:

phoozles
October 8th, 2008, 03:51 PM
What an adorable little fuzzball! He's getting bigger, but not even close to less cute! :cloud9:

Diamondsmum
October 8th, 2008, 03:52 PM
awwww jenny, What a fluff-ball

he is soo cute I want squish him!

Chaser
October 8th, 2008, 06:15 PM
He's such a cute and fluffy little guy! :flirt: Congrats on pet of the month - he deserves it! :thumbs up

rainbow
October 11th, 2008, 04:29 AM
Cuteness Overload is right. :cloud9:

I especially love the third pic with his cute little tongue showing. :flirt: