Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Update for Mel and Mozart

melz
October 7th, 2008, 12:31 PM
Hi everyone,

I know it's been a while since I've been on here. I believe last time I posted was to announce that I was moving to QC to start a kennel with my then partner and some friends.

I got a lot of negative comments about that, unfortunately but that's ok. We're each entitled to our point of views.

Needless to say, it didn't work - and part of me is extremely grateful for that. It was an experience that I do not believe I want to live through again. The loss of some dogs affected me in such a way - the health issues that came about with two of the females in particular.. I just couldn't believe it.

Now a new page in my life, I am looking into getting more involved in any way possible in the dog community. My life has changed in many ways, where it now revolves around my dogs (yes I have two now) and I would love to get them involved as well. I just do not know where to start.

Job wise, I would love employment where my dogs are permitted to join me on a daily basis, life wise - I'd love if all 3 of us could give a hand to local rescues or families with pets...

Like I said - I really don't know where to start. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you.