Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Nicky & Minnie

Mahealani770
October 6th, 2008, 07:46 PM
Hello all! LTNS! I have some pics of the fur kids so I thought I'd post them. No job yet so no new pet wall...but when I find one..I'll start it again :D

Mahealani770
October 6th, 2008, 07:52 PM
More of our kids...

Frenchy
October 6th, 2008, 10:18 PM
Hey Mahealani770 , great to see the kids again !

Good luck finding a job hun :fingerscr :grouphug:

luckypenny
October 6th, 2008, 11:15 PM
They're so sweet :lovestruck:. I love the kissy-face photo :cloud9:.

TeriM
October 7th, 2008, 01:33 AM
Awww, great to see Nicky and Minnie again :lovestruck:.

Good luck with the job search :fingerscr.

Love4himies
October 7th, 2008, 07:37 AM
Nice to hear from you again and to see your babies :cloud9:!

Good luck in the job hunt!

clm
October 7th, 2008, 10:53 PM
That first pic is so sweet.

:fingerscr you find a job real soon.

Cindy

Mahealani770
October 10th, 2008, 12:46 AM
Awe...thank you all so much for your sweet comments and good luck wishes! I appreciate it so much. Give kisses to your furkids for Danita and I!

hazelrunpack
October 10th, 2008, 12:52 AM
I can get most of the first Nicky pic, and one of Minnie, but the rest are beyond the power of my modem to download! :laughing: Crap phone lines... It's taken me two days to get that far! :o

But they are just as cute as always :cloud9: That Nicky...how do you resist those eyes? :flirt:

Both of them are looking really good! :thumbs up

I hope you get some hot prospects on the job front soon. Have you had any interviews?

Mahealani770
October 10th, 2008, 01:06 PM
Hey there Hazel!!! I'm so sorry you can't see the rest of the pics. It has taken us MONTHS to be able to get a few shots of Nicky. He does NOT like cameras. Makes me wonder what he went through with his previous owners. Yes, he is adorable. I just wish he liked to be held because he is very irresistible, but he goes stiff when we pick him up :sad: so we don't do it very often.

No, no one has even called me for an interview. I can't tell you how many HUNDREDS of resumes and applications I've sent and filled out. It's very frustrating so all we can do is keep our fingers crossed. Times are definitely hard down here in the states. Is Canada suffering at all, economy-wise?

Thanks,
M

hazelrunpack
October 10th, 2008, 01:28 PM
No, no one has even called me for an interview. I can't tell you how many HUNDREDS of resumes and applications I've sent and filled out. It's very frustrating so all we can do is keep our fingers crossed.

:grouphug: I can't believe they aren't lining up at your door! :frustrated: They couldn't find a more dedicated worker! :grouphug:

We've got all our :fingerscr and crossin' all our :pawprint:s for you!

Is Danita still working at least?

Times are definitely hard down here in the states. Is Canada suffering at all, economy-wise?
[/COLOR][/FONT]

Don't know...I'm in Wisconsin. :laughing:

hazelrunpack
October 10th, 2008, 01:29 PM
Ooooo....must have a faster connection today--the rest of the pics just downloaded! :highfive:

Mahealani770
October 11th, 2008, 01:52 AM
lmao...I don't know why I assume that everybody on this site is from Canada...my fault! Glad the pics opened up for you!!

rainbow
October 11th, 2008, 02:34 AM
Welcome back and it's good to see pics of your furkids again. :lovestruck:

Good luck with the job hunt......hope you find something soon. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

rainbow
October 11th, 2008, 02:36 AM
lmao...I don't know why I assume that everybody on this site is from Canada...my fault! Glad the pics opened up for you!!

Oh, and I'm from Canada :D and things are much better up here than the U.S. :thumbs up