Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Tons o' randoms... am bed snuggles!

krdahmer
October 6th, 2008, 01:27 PM
Ok so it's just a mish mash... enjoy! And yes there is at least one or two of EVERYONE! :crazy:

krdahmer
October 6th, 2008, 01:28 PM
and more...

krdahmer
October 6th, 2008, 01:29 PM
some more....

krdahmer
October 6th, 2008, 01:30 PM
not even close to done yet...

krdahmer
October 6th, 2008, 01:30 PM
and still more...

krdahmer
October 6th, 2008, 01:31 PM
oh and more yet...

krdahmer
October 6th, 2008, 01:32 PM
last ones...

krdahmer
October 6th, 2008, 01:32 PM
I lied... had to show you Buddy's 'heart'! :lovestruck:

Love4himies
October 6th, 2008, 01:34 PM
They're precious :cloud9::lovestruck: Looks like they take over the bed, do they leave room for you and DH :laughing:?

krdahmer
October 6th, 2008, 01:36 PM
:laughing: :laugh: ... nope! That's why hubby has his own queen size bed in the next room!!! (-that and his horrendous snoring!!!) Just me and the kitties in the big bed! :crazy:

krdahmer
October 6th, 2008, 01:37 PM
and for the record... I did not put the barbie hat on Buddy... that was DH's idea! :clown:

Love4himies
October 6th, 2008, 01:37 PM
:laughing: :laugh: ... nope! That's why hubby has his own queen size bed in the next room!!! (-that and his horrendous snoring!!!) Just me and the kitties in the big bed! :crazy:

Good plan :laughing: :thumbs up

krdahmer
October 6th, 2008, 03:11 PM
Y'all bugged me for pics... so come on.... look already!!! :p :laughing:

phoozles
October 6th, 2008, 04:00 PM
So many cute pics :cloud9: I love how Fagan's bone tag looks like a little bow tie :laughing: :lovestruck:

14+kitties
October 6th, 2008, 04:08 PM
Hmm, did I bug you for pics? Trying to remember...... nope, not remembering....... mmmmm, maybe...... maybe......... mmmmm.... nope. :D

I absolutely LOVE the one of Fagan on his back curled up. SOOOOOO SWEEEET!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Stacer
October 6th, 2008, 04:13 PM
Awwwww, lookit all the fuzzy kitties, that's a lot of purring in bed. Your own personal vibrating bed!! :D

krdahmer
October 6th, 2008, 07:15 PM
So many cute pics :cloud9: I love how Fagan's bone tag looks like a little bow tie :laughing: :lovestruck:

Hehe.... we call them their 'bone'-ties! I want to get them new tags because just after I bought these I saw other shapes! Next time I get them they can each have a different shape AND colour!

14+.... you'd never bug for pics... never.... :rolleyes::laughing:

I think it was growler or L4H or Rainbow that asked last...I believe I was accused of not showing enough Asker... :shrug:

hazelrunpack
October 7th, 2008, 12:27 AM
I absolutely LOVE the one of Fagan on his back curled up. SOOOOOO SWEEEET!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I was just gonna ask which cat that was cuz I love that pic, too! :cloud9:

I actually downloaded more than half of them before my modem stuck its tongue out and blew a raspberry at me! :D You've got such a beautiful crew! And so many different fur colors. :flirt:

growler~GateKeeper
October 7th, 2008, 02:20 AM
Aww and we got Asker, Windy & Smoke in there too :lovestruck: :highfive:

Ohh Windy & Smoke on the bed together too - prove they're not the same cat :p

Love the 2nd pic of Palomine in post #4 such a cute expression on his face :lovestruck:

and Palomine & Fagan in the 1st pic in post #5 looks like they were having a disagreement over that spot :laughing:

Palomine in the 2nd pic of post #5 :lovestruck:

Great shots of Asker :lovestruck:

TeriM
October 7th, 2008, 02:27 AM
Wonderful pictures of all your kitties :cloud9:. I really love the one of Fagan on his back :lovestruck:.

Chris21711
October 7th, 2008, 10:29 AM
Great pics Krdahmer, that was the day you got trigger happy right. They are little beauties :cloud9:

Can't believe my luck this morning, pics are coming in no problem :D

14+kitties
October 7th, 2008, 11:03 AM
Silly me had to go back and look to see the barbie hat. I thought that was a cat toy that Buddy had been playing with. :headslap: :o

krdahmer
October 7th, 2008, 11:57 AM
Aw thanks guys... ya they got a little annoyed with the flash after a bit... I was kinda snap happy, they were just all being so cute when I woke up, Windy and Fagan were actually sleeping right butt to butt before I went to grab the camera!

Ohh Windy & Smoke on the bed together too - prove they're not the same cat :p

Love the 2nd pic of Palomine in post #4 such a cute expression on his face :lovestruck:

and Palomine & Fagan in the 1st pic in post #5 looks like they were having a disagreement over that spot :laughing:

:laughing: Yep... they really are two cats!... and Palomine was being such a ham, and I might add, he suddenly decided he liked his food again yesturday! :shrug: Little weirdo.

Oh and apparently licking your nose is like giving the finger around here, cause Fagan got jumped right after I snapped that shot! :rolleyes::laughing:

diandpat
October 7th, 2008, 12:08 PM
They are all so sweet. I love all their tags...wish I could read their names!

I love when animals sleep on their back...makes me laugh! I love the two of them on the bed having "conversation".

Must be nice and toasty warm in that bed at night. Do they stay put or move around all night?

Beautiful kitties :cloud9:

krdahmer
October 7th, 2008, 12:27 PM
They move... mainly cause I toss and turn, Palomine is very patient with me though, he just sits up for a minute till I get re-settled and then he snuggles back in (he needs to be right up against me over my arm). The others just choose random spots and leave and come back throughout the night, like last night I went to bed with Smoke near my head, and woke up with Asker in that spot! :cloud9:

Frenchy
October 7th, 2008, 01:00 PM
All cute but my fav is the first one , with the big paw in the screen :lovestruck:

BrightEyes
October 7th, 2008, 06:49 PM
Look at all the fluffy puddy tats! I love the one with Fagan on his back. He's snuggled right down in there.... in kitty nirvana for certain :cloud9:

ancientgirl
October 7th, 2008, 08:15 PM
LOL, looks like Buddy's getting in touch with his feminine side too.

I love all of them. And that close up picture of Fagan is so cute!!!

clm
October 7th, 2008, 10:43 PM
Whoa, loads of great kittie pics. :thumbs up Love the first shot and the 4 on the bed pic too.

Cindy

growler~GateKeeper
October 8th, 2008, 03:18 AM
Oh and apparently licking your nose is like giving the finger around here, cause Fagan got jumped right after I snapped that shot! :rolleyes::laughing:

:laughing: It shows, certainly looks like Palomine was about to jump him. :D I think Fagan was actually sticking his tongue out at Palomine, then licked his nose to cover it :laughing: but not quick enough evidently :D

krdahmer
October 8th, 2008, 12:48 PM
:laughing: You're probably right... those two love to spar! They're in the same weight class! :laughing:

rainbow
October 11th, 2008, 04:45 AM
I just love your kitties. :lovestruck: You have such a great variety of colours and they are all so gorgeous. :cloud9: