Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Horse show!

AmericanBullMom
October 6th, 2008, 07:01 AM
Two of my really good friends were in a horse show yesterday! I moved my horse an hour away so I cant show anymore, So now I just help them out and braind manes and tails...lol.:thumbs up
I have bunches, so I'll keeping adding some!

AmericanBullMom
October 6th, 2008, 07:05 AM
First one is me and my friend Eliza... And then a couple of Kathi and Patch, and Liza and Caller... I'm a proud Horsey helper!:rolleyes::cloud9: I Love helping WAY better than showing... Shows are SOOO stressful...

AmericanBullMom
October 6th, 2008, 07:09 AM
The first on here E just cleared a jump, which is why she is sorta still in her 2 point... and then Poor patch doing double bareback equitation... :thumbs up:D

breeze
October 6th, 2008, 07:11 AM
you braid the main like that?? that is unreal, beautiful..

how long does it take you to do that kind of work??

AmericanBullMom
October 6th, 2008, 07:24 AM
Patch's mane is called a basket weave... and it took about and hour and a half. Caller's mane is just a french braind all the way down the neck, it takes about 3 mins...and doesnt stay very well...

But thanks! Just looked at pics of manes, and taught myself how to do it. My horse is very patient and let me experiment with him when I was learning..lol

AmericanBullMom
October 6th, 2008, 08:45 AM
Not sure what the face was for...
Me and E
And repping our Team...Team SC

Lise
October 6th, 2008, 09:26 AM
Beautiful pics very flashy paints.What fantastic braiding,I have enough trouble just putting in regular braiding and tails wow!

AmericanBullMom
October 6th, 2008, 10:39 AM
Thanks! We had a great day, and they did sooo good!:D

rainbow
October 11th, 2008, 04:32 AM
Beautiful horses :lovestruck: and I love the braiding work you did. :cloud9:

erykah1310
October 11th, 2008, 08:01 AM
Great pics and GREAT mane and tails!

I would love to learn how to do the basket weave one... that looks amazing
First though I want to master the one i see most often ( probably banding, not sure off to find a pic)

erykah1310
October 11th, 2008, 08:08 AM
Grr, cant find one.
English Plaiting is what it is though ;)