Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Evil Chipmunk, Frustrated Onnie & Lost Bunduk

onster
October 5th, 2008, 05:40 PM
This evil :evil: chipmunk is the one who I think ate all my grapes :yell:

If that wasn't bad enough, today he moved on to tormenting Onnie.

I believe the appropriate caption would be: FAIL, :laughing:

Poor Bunduk was so confused. He could tell Onnie was excited but no idea why. So heres Bunduk looking at Onnie, Onnie at Chipmunk. There there Bunduk, mommy still loves you..smarts are overrated :2huggers::rolleyes:

Melanie1010
October 5th, 2008, 05:42 PM
Wow that is one brave little Chipmunk... Lucky bugger there is a window!!!!

onster
October 5th, 2008, 05:44 PM
I know melanie!!! It was crazy. I just managed to get a shot because my mom yelled at me to get the cam. At the end I think the camera spooked the chipmunk :crazy: and he ran over to the side wall...at the point point Onnie (who is on the hefty side:o) started to actually climb the screen (like kittens do)...ummm..ya. double fail. lol.

ETA: heyyy ure relatively new! Welcome to the Board

onster
October 5th, 2008, 05:46 PM
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-6388619903806123935&hl=en-CA
This is like a half second clip (I accidently took video instead of pic)...the chipmunk scurried away. Bunduk had no idea what the hell was going on...only was slightly interested when mr chipmunk scurried by.

never a dull moment, lol.

*btw does anyone know why on earth google video messes with quality of vids sooo much?? yeesh.

hazelrunpack
October 5th, 2008, 05:46 PM
We've got cheeky chipmunks, too, onster. They sit just outside the fence under the feeders, calmy stuffing their pouches, with all 8 dogs carrying on and/or drooling over them just on the other side of the fence! :laughing: The :evil: little bastids!!! :o

hazelrunpack
October 5th, 2008, 05:48 PM
I was hoping I could download the video cuz it was so short... :frustrated: No go. :sad:

onster
October 5th, 2008, 05:50 PM
chipmunks?? plural?? lol. lucky I only got the one evil dude. I cant imagine the commotion 8 dogs would make!

Onnie was just about going to rip through the screen. I actually had to check his nails over to make sure he didnt rip one out :eek:. poor boy didnt realize even if he got thru the screen there was still the evil window:o

onster
October 5th, 2008, 05:52 PM
I was hoping I could download the video cuz it was so short... :frustrated: No go. :sad:

aww sorry hazel. I tried to get a screen capture instead of posting the vid but it just didnt work for some reason. Basically Bunduk is standing in front of the chimpunk, looking at me with his usual :eek: eyes. chipmunk..what chipmunk??? :confused:

hazelrunpack
October 5th, 2008, 06:02 PM
Yeah, we've seen 2 at once, but there's probably more. :D The dogs are usually pretty quiet as they stalk up to the feeders, then they point. But Brier just can't control his excitement very long, so he charges the fence...and that sets off the rest of the Pack... :rolleyes:

Frenchy
October 5th, 2008, 06:23 PM
Please take the screen off and open up the window , that should make some interesting pictures :laughing:

otter
October 5th, 2008, 06:34 PM
Please take the screen off and open up the window , that should make some interesting pictures :laughing:
See, I told ya that Frenchy is cruel!:evil: I'm reporting you to the SPCC - the society for the prevention of Chipmunk cruelty :laughing:

OK, it would be interesting though - but we'd have to have video :D

BeagleMum
October 5th, 2008, 06:37 PM
Ok, how funny is that first picture!!! My dad's dog goes nuts when she sees squirrels, she would have gone nuts with one that close.

Frenchy
October 5th, 2008, 06:39 PM
See, I told ya that Frenchy is cruel!:evil:

naaa , Chipmunks are too fast , it would only give the kitties some exercise .... and good entertainment for us :laughing: :evil:

otter
October 5th, 2008, 06:42 PM
naaa , Chipmunks are too fast , it would only give the kitties some exercise .... and good entertainment for us :laughing: :evil:
Like that little guy wouldn't have a heart attack if Onnie and Bunduk came flying at him :eek:

Yes, you are right as always, it would be entertaining :D and good exercise for all involved :goodvibes:

That first picture is amazing :thumbs up

krdahmer
October 5th, 2008, 07:36 PM
My in-laws have chipmunks... but we never see them here!!!Too cute... the boys and the chipmunk!:lovestruck:

ancientgirl
October 5th, 2008, 07:42 PM
We sometimes get lucky and have a squirrel climbing the palm tree outside the glass doors. Everybody here gets super excited. I wish we had more little animals they could look at.

growler~GateKeeper
October 5th, 2008, 09:05 PM
So cute :cloud9:
:laughing: Onnie w/his ears flat back - not a happy kitteh!
:grouphug: poor Bunduk missing out on all the fun

AmericanBullMom
October 6th, 2008, 08:40 AM
We dont have chipmonks, but we DO have lizards that sit on the window sill and torment Foose and Mako... They are so funny, they start chattering their teeth when they get so excited... and sooo mad when no matter HOW hard they jump on the window, the lizard never gets any closer!

BrightEyes
October 6th, 2008, 03:36 PM
Oooooh, that little chippy is soooo brazen :evil: hehehe

14+kitties
October 6th, 2008, 03:41 PM
Aww com'on! Let me at 'em!!!!! :cloud9: Poor Onnie

rainbow
October 11th, 2008, 05:27 AM
I love that first pic. :D

And Bunduk doesn't have to have smarts.....he's too handsome. :cloud9: