Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Gang

TulipRoxy
October 5th, 2008, 12:07 AM
I finally figured out how to post pictures here, so this is my gang!

TulipRoxy
October 5th, 2008, 12:08 AM
Can't forget Alaska....lol

mona_b
October 5th, 2008, 12:13 AM
OMG...Simply GORGEOUS.:cloud9:

A Collie with blue eyes?????????

mona_b
October 5th, 2008, 12:41 AM
My bad..LOL

Sheltie.......:D

growler~GateKeeper
October 5th, 2008, 01:00 AM
All are adorable :cloud9: Alaska :lovestruck:

MommaKat
October 5th, 2008, 02:35 AM
Lovely furbabies :lovestruck: !

TulipRoxy
October 5th, 2008, 08:25 AM
OMG...Simply GORGEOUS.:cloud9:

A Collie with blue eyes?????????

A collie...tsk tsk...lol We actually had someone the other day that though they were called Lassies :) She's a sable merle that I got from a rescue. They sometimes have blue eyes, but they don't breed for it. :pawprint:

chico2
October 5th, 2008, 08:37 AM
OMG,they are all beautiful:lovestruck:kitties and pups!

TulipRoxy
October 5th, 2008, 12:55 PM
All are adorable :cloud9: Alaska :lovestruck:

Alaska is one of a litter of 5 that I bottle raised from 2 days old! They were found abandoned by their mother and brought into a vet clinic that my friend works at. She roped me into taking care of them. Makes me appreciate my mom...it was A LOT of work. They have to be fed every 3 hours even at night, and you have to keep them clean and dry also. It was very rewarding though, I know the kittens all went to good homes, and Alaska is one of the most docile sweet cats I know because of his upbringing. :cat:

chico2
October 5th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Awww,a basket of kittens:lovestruck:
TulipRoxy,you'll fit right in here at our Forum,together with all the other rescue,foster-people we have here,a bunch of wonderful people:thumbs up

TulipRoxy
October 5th, 2008, 06:07 PM
Awww,a basket of kittens:lovestruck:
TulipRoxy,you'll fit right in here at our Forum,together with all the other rescue,foster-people we have here,a bunch of wonderful people:thumbs up

Aww, thanks. I got warm fuzzies :) I feel at home already, trust me! :pawprint:

Frenchy
October 5th, 2008, 06:27 PM
omg would you look at those eyes ! Both dogs with blue eyes , both stunning ! :lovestruck:

the kitties too :p

ancientgirl
October 5th, 2008, 07:47 PM
What a bunch of sweeties you have. What's the cream color kitty's name? What beauty!:lovestruck:

TulipRoxy
October 5th, 2008, 08:22 PM
What a bunch of sweeties you have. What's the cream color kitty's name? What beauty!:lovestruck:

Thats Sencha, the SPCA special... presently sleeping on the fax machine :cat:

chico2
October 6th, 2008, 07:31 AM
I am a little bit slow:laughing:,it took me a while to realize you kept 2 of the kittens,Alaska and Sencha:lightbulb:

TulipRoxy
October 6th, 2008, 01:53 PM
I am a little bit slow:laughing:,it took me a while to realize you kept 2 of the kittens,Alaska and Sencha:lightbulb:

Actually Sencha is from the SPCA, and hes about 3. Alaska is gonna be 1 around Thanksgiving. The little orange kitten in the basket went to a friend of mine and his name is Mittens :)

Melinda
October 6th, 2008, 03:16 PM
what a gorgeous family you have!!!

krdahmer
October 6th, 2008, 03:23 PM
WOw beautiful fur family there!:cloud9: Those collie eyes!!!:lovestruck: and that soft kitty!! :lovestruck: Then you top it off with adorable kittens!!! :flirt: http://bestsmileys.com/fainting/1.gif

Entirely too much cuteness!!! :thumbs up

bendyfoot
October 6th, 2008, 04:36 PM
:DWhat a purrrrty family!!!:lovestruck:

chico2
October 6th, 2008, 04:55 PM
TulipRoxy,well either way you saved a beautiful kitty:thumbs up

TeriM
October 7th, 2008, 01:56 AM
You have a beautiful fur family :lovestruck:.

rainbow
October 11th, 2008, 05:19 AM
Your family is absolutely gorgeous. :cloud9: