Nyah nyah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%203/008.jpg

Watching the rain come down.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%203/013.jpg

ancientgirl
October 4th, 2008, 07:25 PM
Somebody is comfy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%203/014-1.jpg

They're giving away black kitties at Petco.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%203/015-1.jpg

And, well, I couldn't help myself here.

Dracko
October 4th, 2008, 09:18 PM
That 2nd picture is just awesome. :D

I just love seeing the pictures of Czarina relaxing. So nice she is content indoors and not always seeking a way outside. :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
October 4th, 2008, 09:23 PM
Dracko, right now I'm feeling a little down. It's been raining all day and right now it's just buckets coming down. When the weather is like this, I think of the others outside. I hope they have a place to feel safe and remain dry. I hate that I don't have a place for them. Czarina reminds me of the others I can't help. But knowing she's in here and happy makes me feel a little better.

When I get home, she usually comes trotting to the screen. I like that she does that, because I feel like she's not just sitting close to where she knows the door is waiting to try to get past the screen. I always keep my fingers crossed she's one of those cats that hated it outside and now that she's had a taste of the indoor life, she's not at all interested in seeing the outside world again.:fingerscr

Dracko
October 4th, 2008, 09:35 PM
When I got Smitty he was 4 months old and had exclusively lived outside (on a farm). I was so worried he would fight to go outside. Nope. Never happened. He acclimated really well.

Now a days when I talk Dracko out in the backyard I'll occasionally let Smitty comes, too. I watch him like a hawk (the yard is fenced but if he climbed a tree he could go in a neighbour's yard, of course). He rolls around and gets really dirty for about 10 mins, I take him in and he is content. He cleans himself and acts like he just spent the day in a big adventure.

I talk to him a lot and tell him what a lucky boy he is not being on that farm fending for himself. Most of the cats on that farm have not lived past 1 year. Not to mention the woman there (my ex's sister-in-law) neuters the boys by putting an elastic around their "parts" and waiting until they fall off. :yell: Before I took Smitty to rescue him from the aggressive dogs she had the gaul to ask if I wanted her to put an elastic on Smitty!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Diamondsmum
October 4th, 2008, 09:35 PM
Great pics AG

I hear ya on the rain & the animals outside :sad: or any bad weather at all.

That also pulls at my heart strings :sad: We have a stray that if i leave slider open will sneak in sneak down hall & eat. Dusty doesnt bother with him but Sid chases up everytime he sees him.

ancientgirl
October 4th, 2008, 09:42 PM
Dracko, that sounds horrible! elastic? *shivers* Czarina has been outside for at least 3 years. I think living inside the complex keeps many of them from some of the dangers of just living in a regular place where they can get into the street easier.

If I had a yard, I'd put one of those cat fences in or build an enclosure for them. I'd love to have something that they can experience the outdoors but be safe from straying too far.

DM, it kills me to think of the others. But I have to think realistically. I can't take anymore in, I just can't. It would be murder on my finances, and the others would begin to suffer with the lack of space. :sad:

clm
October 4th, 2008, 09:50 PM
Great pics, love the first and second ones especially.

Cindy

onster
October 4th, 2008, 09:51 PM
WHAT???! elasic on their parts?!? seriously?!? and it actually works?? and...what the hell. :wall:

onster
October 4th, 2008, 09:51 PM
On a more lighthearted note.

I LOVE the figaro figaro figaaaro :laughing::laughing::laughing: and the 2nd shot is just SO cute ancient :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
October 4th, 2008, 09:57 PM
clm, Vlad and Maks have given me some nice pictures together.

Onster, did you see Bunduk's look alike in the LOL thread?

Dracko
October 4th, 2008, 10:00 PM
WHAT???! elasic on their parts?!? seriously?!? and it actually works?? and...what the hell. :wall:

Sorry to go off topic but yeap. It was her cheap way to fix them. Guess their balls would eventually fall off and the dogs would eat them. :frustrated:

onster
October 4th, 2008, 10:01 PM
clm, Vlad and Maks have given me some nice pictures together.

Onster, did you see Bunduk's look alike in the LOL thread?

awww no i didnt off to check itout now!

dracko;....shudder...just..shudder

Frenchy
October 4th, 2008, 10:30 PM
In the first pic , it looks like your stairs are going up to the ceiling :laughing:

I love the Nyah nyah one :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
October 5th, 2008, 03:54 AM
I like the first one the best :laughing:

Maks: does my breath smell bad? :cat:

Vlad: yes, go brush your teeth :frustrated:

:laugh: :crazy:

ancientgirl
October 5th, 2008, 07:06 AM
Frenchy, you're right. It looks like I have my own Winchester house here.

Growler, maybe I should get Maks some kitty mints.:D Speaking of breath, they all have pretty okay breath, except Czari. I have to take her in to get her teeth cleaned. That's got to wait until I have the extra cash, which I'm hoping to be able to have soon.

chico2
October 5th, 2008, 08:09 AM
AG,you are taking such great indoor kitty-pics,I love seeing them:thumbs up
Czarina looks soooo comfy and content,great job with her A-G,she's a very lucky girl:lovestruck:
The Opera-singer is tooo funny!

ancientgirl
October 5th, 2008, 09:05 AM
Thanks Chico. I've got so many pictures of the gang, I've got to seriously get them organized in my computer.

As I type this, Czari is laying right against me, watching me type. I think she's starting to really love the company of not just me but the others.

Vlad wants to go on tour. He's been practicing quite a bit as you can see.:laughing:

rainbow
October 11th, 2008, 05:40 AM
Awwww.....your purrty kitties. :lovestruck:

The Figaro one cracks me up. :laughing: