Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Auntie LP & Sam

Frenchy
October 4th, 2008, 02:56 PM
LP and hubby stopped by for a quick visit earlier , Sam got a good dose of love and affection :cloud9:

1 & 2 LP & Sam , Sam oh so comfy :cloud9:
3. Nelly sneaking a kiss :laughing:

Frenchy
October 4th, 2008, 02:57 PM
Sam telling me : mom , I know auntie LP is a human but ... can we keep her please ????? :pray:

meg4050
October 4th, 2008, 03:04 PM
Awwww :lovestruck:

LP, I love your haircut!

chico2
October 4th, 2008, 04:20 PM
Nice pics Frenchy,LP looks great and Sam,awww that face:lovestruck:
How is he doing?? I look at his wonderful face and cry,stupid,silly me:shrug:

diandpat
October 4th, 2008, 05:06 PM
It's hard to tell who is enjoying the cuddles more...LP or Sam! Very sweet pictures. Sam is such an :angel: LUV that face :cloud9:

ancientgirl
October 4th, 2008, 06:18 PM
Awww, Sam looks so comfy.

hazelrunpack
October 4th, 2008, 06:23 PM
Aww...Nelly kissin'...Sam drinkin' it up... :cloud9:

LP, you're moving closer to your fur-nieces and -nephews aren't you? You know where they're gonna demand you spend your spare time! :D Pulled up on the floor in Frenchy's kitchen. :thumbs up

clm
October 4th, 2008, 06:39 PM
:cloud9: Sam looks mighty happy.
Love the shot of Nelly sneaking in for a kiss. :laughing:

Cindy

otter
October 4th, 2008, 07:05 PM
Beautiful shots Frenchy :lovestruck:

Nelly sneaking a kiss is priceless.:D
Sam sure would be hard to leave behind :lovestruck:
I'm surprised LP wasn't convinced to move in :D

Frenchy
October 4th, 2008, 07:24 PM
How is he doing?? I look at his wonderful face and cry,stupid,silly me:shrug:

ahhh Chico2 ... there not much change in Sam's situation other that he used to follow me from room to room , but not anymore because he's having a hard time getting up. I have runners all over the kitchen and dining room , the rest of the house is carpeted which helps a lot !

It's hard to tell who is enjoying the cuddles more...LP or Sam!
I would have to say Sam :laughing: poor LP had cramps in her legs but didn't want to get up since Sam was so comfy !

LP, you're moving closer to your fur-nieces and -nephews aren't you? You know where they're gonna demand you spend your spare time! :D Pulled up on the floor in Frenchy's kitchen. :thumbs up
:goodvibes: :thumbs up

I'm surprised LP wasn't convinced to move in :D
Oh but she did ask hubby if he had enough space in the back of his truck for 4 dogs .... didn't mention who's 4 dogs though but I had an idea :laughing:

luckypenny
October 4th, 2008, 07:53 PM
Sam telling me : mom , I know auntie LP is a human but ... can we keep her please ????? :pray:

Awww :lovestruck: :cloud9:.

I enjoyed it as much as he did. We were about to leave when I noticed I didn't have Sam's goober all over my lap like I usually do when we visit. I just had to go and get some before leaving :D. I felt so guilty when I finally had to get up :o.

Nelly :D. She loves me :D.

Bailey was too busy chewing Chloe's bear's face off :eek:. Poor Chloe :laughing:. Has the bear had reconstructive surgery yet, Frenchy?

Frenchy
October 4th, 2008, 08:06 PM
Bailey was too busy chewing Chloe's bear's face off :eek:. Poor Chloe :laughing:. Has the bear had reconstructive surgery yet, Frenchy?

No , he's resting right now. I will prep him tomorrow :laughing:

hazelrunpack
October 4th, 2008, 08:13 PM
:eek: Poor bear! Nothing life-threatening, I hope!

Chloe would be so :sad: if her bear didn't recover! So :goodvibes: for a successful surgery! :D

Frenchy
October 4th, 2008, 08:17 PM
:eek: Poor bear! Nothing life-threatening, I hope!

Chloe would be so :sad: if her bear didn't recover! So :goodvibes: for a successful surgery! :D

Second surgery this week. When Bailey thinks nobody is watching him , he steels one and go work it on his doggy bed looking like this : :whistle:

First one was the pink bunny , same attack , the nose , and some unstuffing :laughing:

hazelrunpack
October 4th, 2008, 08:57 PM
Second surgery this week. When Bailey thinks nobody is watching him , he steels one and go work it on his doggy bed looking like this : :whistle:

First one was the pink bunny , same attack , the nose , and some unstuffing :laughing:

Aw, he's heartless! :frustrated:

:laughing:

Rainy
October 4th, 2008, 09:25 PM
Awesome pics!:D

aslan
October 4th, 2008, 09:26 PM
aaaaw handsome same, i want to come cuddle him too.:sad: and poor bear, i'm sure the surgery will be a success.

mona_b
October 4th, 2008, 09:28 PM
Awwwww,Sam looks soooo comfy.:lovestruck:

Looks like Nelly wanted in on some lovins.........;)

growler~GateKeeper
October 5th, 2008, 12:54 AM
Love the last pic :cloud9: Sam is definately saying either Can we Keep her or can we move in with her :D

Nelly sneaking in for a kiss is too cute :cloud9:

wdawson
October 5th, 2008, 09:36 AM
great pics frenchy , sam looks so comfy with LP

onster
October 5th, 2008, 04:55 PM
That is soooo cute frenchy & LP.

LP I too love your haircut. Very cute and suits you well.

Sam....:lovestruck: just :lovestruck:

Frenchy
October 5th, 2008, 04:59 PM
aaaaw handsome same, i want to come cuddle him too.:sad: and poor bear, i'm sure the surgery will be a success.

Darn , totally forgot about the surgery :headslap: and I'm not even done with laundry yet ... oh well , she has other stuffies to play with in the mean time !

Ford Girl
October 6th, 2008, 02:32 PM
Awww, so cute, Im jealous. I'd love to curl up with your critters...Sam's face is so sweet.

The Nelly kiss is super cute.

bendyfoot
October 6th, 2008, 03:34 PM
awwww....snuggly Sam and kissy Nelly:lovestruck:

Love4himies
October 7th, 2008, 07:55 AM
Love the pic of Nelly giving kisses to LP. She wanted some attention too :lovestruck:

Melinda
October 7th, 2008, 10:26 AM
awww gorgeous pictures!!!!

BrightEyes
October 7th, 2008, 06:11 PM
Awww, how sweet is that. Sam is loving snuggling with LP....bless his heart :lovestruck: And Nelly sneaking in for some sloppy kisses is just darling.

Frenchy
October 7th, 2008, 09:27 PM
Sam thanks everyone for the compliments , and I find him gorgeous too , he's my big polar bear. :lovestruck: I keep going back to those pics :cloud9: but they make me :sad: at the same time.

hazelrunpack
October 7th, 2008, 11:08 PM
Sam thanks everyone for the compliments , and I find him gorgeous too , he's my big polar bear. :lovestruck: I keep going back to those pics :cloud9: but they make me :sad: at the same time.

:grouphug: Hang in there, kiddo. You're doing so well by him! And he loves you for it! :dog:

rainbow
October 11th, 2008, 03:51 AM
Awwww, what sweet pictures :lovestruck:

I really love the closeup ones of Sam with his head on LP's lap. :cloud9: