Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Gertie the Puggle is missing! (East Vancouver)

revscapegoat
October 4th, 2008, 09:42 AM
EDIT:
Gertie the Puggle HAS BEEN FOUND!!!
We got a call from some concerned citizens who were also out searching for her. She had apparently been hiding in an alley at Granville & 7th, with a severely broken right hind leg. She may have been hit by a car. But her owners have her back, and are with her at the animal hospital right now. She's gonna be okay. Thank you all for your concern!

growler~GateKeeper
October 5th, 2008, 02:37 AM
Did you contact the Vancouver SPCA on 7th and Vancouver Animal Control on Raymuir? Give them a flyer and contact info. Also have you left flyers in the pet supply store Tisol on Main & 13th?

:goodvibes: hope she is reunited w/family soon :fingerscr

chico2
October 5th, 2008, 07:13 AM
:pray:the little one will be back home soon:fingerscr:goodvibes::goodvibes:she's adorable:lovestruck:

revscapegoat
October 5th, 2008, 07:27 AM
Thank you for your kind words and advice - we have contacted every pet-related business, shelter, animal clinic/hospital and rescue operation in the Lower Mainland that we could find. We've flyered massive amounts in the neighborhoods where she's known to have been seen. SOMEBODY has to have seen her since Thursday. We are praying somebody will call soon. Her owners are absolutely beside themselves with grief and haven't slept or eaten since she went missing on Wednesday.

chico2
October 5th, 2008, 07:34 AM
When I saw you had answered,I was hoping for good news:sad:
I can so understand how the owners feel:sad: